Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan (31201 Views)

PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry / Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Nigeria’s President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan by Goodysydney: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Bet u forgot ders sumtin like BOKO HARAM wen u were in Almighty Ghana u didn't use generator dat much compare to ur hell call mumugeria grin cheesy
just last week, Ghana increased fuel price from 2 gh cedi 9 pesewa i.e 220 naira to 3 gh cedi 20 pesewa i.e 270 naira. Ghana produce gold but 99% gaynaians have never see gold in their live. Tiny village called Ghana is owning foreign debt of 49 billion dollars.
Re: Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan by GHKWAME(m): 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
Goodysydney: just last week, Ghana increased fuel price from 2 gh cedi 9 pesewa i.e 220 naira to 3 gh cedi 20 pesewa i.e 270 naira. Ghana produce gold but 99% gaynaians have never see gold in their live. Tiny village called Ghana is owning foreign debt of 49 billion dollars.

Re: Nigeria's Middle-Class Increases
By 28 percent!!

awodman:

So when Michelin, PZ and the rest
closed shop and moved to Ghana and
other countries..didn't Nigeria have
such a huge population?

https://www.nairaland.com/1453401/nigerias-middle-class-increases-28-percent/2#18385797

Re: Boko-Haram Shekau Appears In
New Video, Says ‘I Am Alive’

Licensed-2-Kill:

This is what the yoruba will call "ipada
bo abija". . . .nah brutality.
Well, that's it. . .im off to ghana

https://www.nairaland.com/1453320/boko-haram-shekau-appears-new-video#18353167
Re: Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2013
Wow! Who is that man on bow tie? It makes him looks like a butler! Oh, please, he should stop dressing like it is medieval time. That tie messes up every other good thing about his look. He is almost a complete gentleman though.
Re: Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan by Forwetinnah: 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2013
musiwa1l: this is how nigerian feel.

why.
when obasanjo wanted to leave power. he sign and pay $2.7 billion for power project. jonathan change the figures to 8 billion. this is why the people are mad with him. $5 billion disappear..

a road which cost just less than $200 million jonathan change it to $1 billion.. so you can see why the people are mad with him.

Times have changed and things are more expensive, naira value drops by the day..you can't compare OBJs tenure to GEJs, and am telling you things will only get more expensive. People don't even talk in millions but billions these days..even if those figures were doctored, you still can't compare. There are people who would still argue and prove to you that OBJs figure was too much as @ then. I personally don't need Obama to tell me GEJs doing a good Job..not at all, but people will still talk.

Meanwhile let me make a new pavement for HATERS to hit thier heads on..*mixes cement* (please don't stop..keep 'knacking your head' till you see blood)
Re: Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan by Goodysydney: 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Bet u forgot ders sumtin like BOKO HARAM wen u were in Almighty Ghana u didn't use generator dat much compare to ur hell call mumugeria grin cheesy
fool! Terrorist is a global problem. Prof. Kofi Awoodo, former Ghana ambassador to Brazil &Cuba and former Ghana's representive to the United Nations was among those who where killed in the 21st sept. 2013 attack at Westgate shopping mail in Nairobi, Kenya.
Re: Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
someone should pls tell the president to stop wearing this cloth and cap,he always look sluggish in them,he should always wear things that would make him look smart. I wonder the people in charge of his wardrobes, i want to see my president looking smart and not like one old man from a village.
Re: Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
lastpage:

Brus, ..so this is your DEFINITION of Economic Progress on a NATIONAL LEVEL?

Phone and Brazilian hair? shocked shocked

Damn, which SCHOOL did you learn your Economics

Damn! ****falls down and die*** grin grin grin

Lastpage!

He attended UniPetrol
Re: Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan by BRAINCRASH(m): 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2013
Kamanda: Maybe the president is smarter than he looks.
of course,he is......
Re: Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan by BRAINCRASH(m): 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1328033_Goodluck_Kofi_700_jpg4958d26d48d517f857ded5288f1ff202

Mehn, who is that sexy old man in grey beard?thats my father inlaw...

I can just imagine how he looked in his younger days.

Girls must have been falling like Nigerians during boko haram season.

Old man toh fine baje. kiss

Hope my man is that fine when he gets to that point grin
Re: Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan by jenti12(m): 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
So you no sabi Kofi Annan....
Dallas Cowgirl: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1328033_Goodluck_Kofi_700_jpg4958d26d48d517f857ded5288f1ff202

Mehn, who is that sexy old man in grey beard?

Re: Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
So u guys rili think obama is jus glib talking? How about you take some time to check out the just released world bank report on the nigerian economy, obama quoted them word for word. Or are u also gonna say the world bank is a political organisation? Jeez, some ppl wld rather self-service in the mosque than acknowledge GEJ's positive impact on our economy. *last to comment
Re: Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan by vokalguy(m): 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
I hope he stopped by the Nigeria Embassy in DC to see the shenanigan his workers are up to
Re: Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan by tomakint: 12:09am On Sep 27, 2013
In no short distance we would all get there, I am proud of this Great Son of Africa, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan! cool
Re: Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan by deols(f): 4:31am On Sep 27, 2013
Nigerians now need an Obama to tell them that their President is working? Does Obama live in Nigeria.
Re: Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 27, 2013
617aircav:

Lol u you think Obama is devoid of political falsehood.
Yes, Diplomacy is what they call it in Advance Nation !!

If American President peddle falsehood,the system has already been built to challenge and clear His Doubt thus Loses Integrity !!

Nigerian System is still crawling towards such stage and thats why I wish,Nigerian President can say some truths @ face value devoid of outright political falsehood
Re: Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan by Nobody: 5:05am On Sep 27, 2013
For wetin nah?:

Times have changed and things are more expensive, naira value drops by the day..you can't compare OBJs tenure to GEJs, and am telling you things will only get more expensive. People don't even talk in millions but billions these days..even if those figures were doctored, you still can't compare. There are people who would still argue and prove to you that OBJs figure was too much as @ then. I personally don't need Obama to tell me GEJs doing a good Job..not at all, but people will still talk.

Meanwhile let me make a new pavement for HATERS to hit thier heads on..*mixes cement* (please don't stop..keep 'knacking your head' till you see blood)
Excuse me, Next time U don't reply Engineer Musiwa !!!

U want this thread to be stormed with Satellite pictures !! grin
Re: Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan by Moralistli(m): 5:39am On Sep 27, 2013
Kamanda: Maybe the president is smarter than he looks.

My thought.
Re: Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan by MrExcel(m): 6:01am On Sep 27, 2013
[quote
author=Dallas
Cowgirl]www.nairaland.com/attachments/1328033_Goodluck_Kofi_700_jpg4958d26d48d517f857ded5288f1ff202

Mehn,
who is that sexy old man in grey beard?

Old man toh fine baje
Hope my man is that fine when he gets to that point grin[/quote]
hmmmmm.! d question is, are u beautiful too?
Re: Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 6:49am On Sep 27, 2013

you be real cow girl,ashawo so all you see is fine old man?I wonder how your toto dey do you as you dey look the man foto?I hope you no put finger inside yourself?,anyway that man na Bola Tinubu and he is married,bad market for you
Re: Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan by Capableben(m): 7:04am On Sep 27, 2013
Its high time u flimsy nigerians stopped using despicable words on our hardworking and virtous presido (UP GEJ)
Re: Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan by fydence: 7:20am On Sep 27, 2013
theoctopus: GEJ is working hard for Nigeria!
Re: Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan by SterlingTowers(m): 7:27am On Sep 27, 2013
[quote author=Dallas Cowgirl]www.nairaland.com/attachments/1328033_Goodluck_Kofi_700_jpg4958d26d48d517f857ded5288f1ff202

Old man toh fine baje. :
Hope my man is that fine when he gets to that point grin[/quo

Kofi Annan,. Then ensure you don't stress the heck out of him, groom him and give him good food, then you would have succeeded in making Kofi out of your hubby. Mea culpa thought you were referring bill gates.
Re: Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan by SterlingTowers(m): 7:40am On Sep 27, 2013
IYA NGBALI: you be real cow girl,ashawo so all you see is fine old man?I wonder how your toto dey do you as you dey look the man foto?I hope you no put finger inside yourself?,anyway that man na Bola Tinubu and he is married,bad market for you

You should be ashamed of yourself with that insensitive gutter language. She has a right to express herself and preferences and if you aint gat nothing nice to say just Zip it. Now tender unreserved apology to the lady immediately, or I might advice her to take a law suit of defamation of character against you and she might find it amusing to deal with you.
Re: Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan by GHKWAME(m): 7:52am On Sep 27, 2013
Goodysydney: fool! Terrorist is a global problem. Prof. Kofi Awoodo, former Ghana ambassador to Brazil &Cuba and former Ghana's representive to the United Nations was among those who where killed in the 21st sept. 2013 attack at Westgate shopping mail in Nairobi, Kenya.

Foool! Is 0mbatse cult and Niger Delta thuggery a global problem?
Re: Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan by TayoT: 7:54am On Sep 27, 2013
Mimiko is thinking "hmm, let this man just shake me make I ask am for grant for my people o jare. Make Jona hurry jor. Abi I fit invite am come Ondo state?"
GEJ looks like a baby that's seeing barney in real life. Baba Suwe.

1 Like

Re: Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan by adebayosun02: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2013
Dr. Wise:
Kilo kan mi?

Agbo!!!
Re: Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan by prince13: 9:39am On Sep 27, 2013
HE WAS SURPRISED TO SEE BILL GATE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY FACE TO FACE,HE WAS LIKE DREAMING.
L.M Ayedun..:
Gov.Mimiko with a funny look in the 1st pic....
What was he looking at that seriously?
Re: Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan by deb(m): 9:41am On Sep 27, 2013
donroxy: I wish Nigerian President can authoritavely speak like Obama devoid of window-dressing and Political-Falsehood !!!

Hmmm !!!

Abi undecided
Re: Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan by telexfree1: 10:11am On Sep 27, 2013

Lol, that's my uncle nah..

BTW, I love Bill's suit cheesy
Re: Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan by kenny4olayahoo(m): 10:53am On Sep 27, 2013
What work is he working. His doing nothing.
Re: Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan by pmc01(m): 10:53am On Sep 27, 2013
Or you mean laughing hard (at the gullibility) of Nigerians?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Deploys Armoured Tanks To Borno, Adamawa, Yobe / Musiliu Obanikoro Is Screened & Asked To Take A Bow / Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.