Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan (31204 Views)

PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry / Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Nigeria’s President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan by pmc01(m): 10:56am On Sep 27, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Gov.Mimiko with a funny look in the 1st pic....
What was he looking at that seriously?
Probably thinking ***America yi fine ju bo se royin lo, o ga o. Abi ki n wa ma gbebi yi ni***

grin grin grin wink wink
Re: Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 27, 2013
donroxy: I wish Nigerian President can authoritavely speak like Obama devoid of window-dressing and Political-Falsehood !!!

Hmmm !!!

You are quite at liberty to take up that challenge and become his image/ personal branding consultant. The US takes imaging very seriously, details matter! Carriage, poise ( if he needs to hit the gym then that's what he would do for God and country), the handshake with the right and the touch on the shoulder with the left, the speeches (how you say It Is just as Important as what you say), the pauses, the silence, dress sense, humour, gravity......everything is deliberate and there is someone in the background responsible for that image.

Most of our politicians who desperately need someone to help them uncover their natural charisma ( or perhaps invent some), would benefit imensely from image consulting and personal branding.

Be happy when you see something that is not quite right (not everyone recognizes it) it's an opportunity for you to make a difference.
Re: Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan by bibiking7(m): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
50calibre: Oh please! These are just normal diplomatic words, how gullible could some Nigerians be, what kind of remarks did you expect from Obama, scathing remarks?

Nigeria's position globally is undeniable, however does it live up to its position NO, at the moment and in the long term, is Nigeria vital to America's agenda NO, did he visit Nigeria on his latest trip to Africa NO. I don't know what other pointers you guys need.

Forget words, look at actions. How many minutes did the meeting between Obama & Jonathan last? Considering the fact Obama snubbed Nigeria during his Africa trip, if America was really concerned about its relationship with Nigeria, wasn't it imperative that Jonathan be treated to a proper state visit?

Go take a look at Medvedev's, Xi jing pi's, Taip Erdogan's, Cameron's, Netanyahu's, Ann San Su Kyi's visits, & then come back and talk to me.

You are right.

lastpage:

Brus, ..so this is your DEFINITION of Economic Progress on a NATIONAL LEVEL?

Phone and Brazilian hair? shocked shocked

Damn, which SCHOOL did you learn your Economics

Damn! ****falls down and die*** grin grin grin

Lastpage!

My thoughts exactly.
Re: Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan by TenKobo1: 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
Governor Mimiko's face is screaming the thoughts going on in his mind. O'boy i don die, see Bill Gate, so na true say this man na human being! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) / If The Senate Insists On Summoning Me, They Are Foolish – Sagay / Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.