Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana (14014 Views)

Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness / "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) / Airline Operators Decry $15bn Capital Flight From Nigeria Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by ba7man(m): 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
solomon111: Get out of here and stop politicizing everything.
You think GEJ will remain in power forever?
Its Politics naa......Who did you think will bear the brunt in the first place?? Of course, its you and i that will pay for this tarrif increase.

Who gets richer?? The Govt of course.......

I would have said they would do meaningful things with the money but with corruption still heavily present in their midst, I doubt that.

They might just refurbish more Airport halls, some people are happy and some angry .......and life goes on.
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by tnktosin(m): 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
ba7man: Its Politics naa......Who did you think will bear the brunt in the first place?? Of course, its you and i that will pay for this tarrif increase.

I would have said they would do meaningful things with the money but with corruption still heavily present in their midst, I doubt that.

They might just refurbish more Airport halls, some people are happy and some angry .......and life goes on.

sad but true.
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2013
nigerian airlines are already buying aviation fuel in ghana because the local cost is prohibitive

these are the real issues madam minister should be addressing, not feel good facelifts of airports

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by taharqa: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2013
ba7man: Its Politics naa......Who did you think will bear the brunt in the first place?? Of course, its you and i that will pay for this tarrif increase.

So you have a Private Jet?? Reali good to know. Congrats, guy..
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by BankuTilapia: 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
Goodysydney: That is average Gaynaian for u. Bias, sensenless, lazy, ugly, timid and stupid.

Stupidddd eeediotc pathetic gorilla looking nigerian ur country is da most on earth. Nigerians r a mistake on earth. If u can live in Nigeria u can surely live in hell. Get lost u retardeddddd dunderhead.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by BankuTilapia: 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
solomon111: This is akin to grandiose delusion.
You don't have the economy or the air-line customer population to achieve that.
Those airline operators are bluffing.
If they wanted to move,they would have gone without saying anything.
They know where their bread is buttered.

Utter nonsense, da pigeon droppings u hv written here gives a clear indication how shallow minded n a doofus you are.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by BankuTilapia: 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
PetroDolla:
Look at these ediots. Your airlines operators are threatening to move to Ghana and all some of you think of is to denigrate Ghana? Is it Ghana's fault that your operators want to relocate? I advise all of you to face the issue, which is that nigerian airline operators would like to relocate elsewhere-it can be Ghana, Liberia, Timbuctu or whatever.

If any Ghana hater-and there are plenty on nairaland- wants to use this thread to insult the good people of Ghana and the great country Ghana- I will be too glad to engage them.

If una like,huh, make una turn did thread to another Ghana-nigeria e-war? Dat one no concern at all at all. You see me so, I dey kampe be dat. I just go dey monitor this thread. If I hear kpim, na so una hear yabis. Make una no talk sey I no warn una ooooh! Na so people dey talk say petrodolla too dey like fight. Me I no dey start fight oo, I just go respond any how, trust me.

Hahaaaaaa Charlie don't mind diz baboons cuz anytime they hear or see the name Ghana they behave as if someone has push kpakpo shito and ginger up their assessssss which makes dem to behave like foooooooooools.

Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by tolurainbow(m): 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
taharqa:

You are an Annotated IGNORAMUS. What do you think they talking about here? Wetin concern you concern PRIVATE JETS?? You don see one b4??

Stop trying to push yr personal frustrations on Nigeria; She is not its major cause....
wot is dis reta.rde.d low lyf talkin abt here..wot Ur business I am highly disappointed in u n ur generation oloshi..poverty dey worry u...u nid clinical psychology...I dnt exchange words with exhumed lyk Goat...
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by 5megabyte: 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
Jglad:
with all due respect,
u re right abt sum stuf bt i tink u nid 2 get ur facts ryt, NCAA is only tryin 2 protect us so dat only gud n competent airlines wil operate... Its jst lyk d rebrandin of banks

You are obviously one among the many dullards mentioned
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by PetroDolla: 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
tnktosin:
PetroDolla you again? At the mention of Ghana you appear from the blues; whatever happened to cediland undecided
Finally, I admire d way u defend anything Ghana even when statistics show otherwise..
PEACE!!!

If I don't defend Ghana, who will? is it a zambian or a nigerian that will defend Ghana? what happend to cediland? stvpid question. the moment Ghana is involved, I will definitely show up. whether it is poundland, dollarland or kwachaland, the moment Ghana becomes an issue, then you'll see PetroDolla. do you see me comment on nairaland otherwise?

and which statistics are you talking about? Ghana beats your country hands down in all the statistics. is it life expectancy, access to education, health care, water, electricity, poverty level, level of employment, corruption? just go to the world bank human development index and see things for yourself. [url] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_Human_Development_Index[/url]

Also, check out the Dupont Food Security Index http://www.businessdayonline.com/New/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=40912:nigeria-ranks-low-on-food-security-report&catid=76:hot-topic&Itemid=564

Ghana also leads in FIFA rankings!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by BankuTilapia: 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
manny4life:

Lol, you're funny. More flights leaving for Ghana does not translate to more people leaving for Ghana, like don't you see the difference? 10 flights from different airline with 40 people on average is 400pax total, but 2 BA flights at 80% LF of an B777 is about 500 people and this is just one airline. Please don't beat your chest here abeg, after all, there was a time Arik was operating two flights daily to London and one flight, they had less than 10pax...Go figure.

U foooool u r shallow wen it cums to issues like these u don't hv a phucking clue wot u chirping about but becuz of da name Ghana u Jux want to say sumtin Jux to feel gud. Wuy3 aboa paaaaaaaaa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by BankuTilapia: 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
PetroDolla:

If I don't defend Ghana, who will? is it a zambian or a nigerian that will defend Ghana? what happend to cediland? stvpid question. the moment Ghana is involved, I will definitely show up. whether it is poundland, dollarland or kwachaland, the moment Ghana becomes an issue, then you'll see PetroDolla. do you see me comment on nairaland otherwise?

and which statistics are you talking about? Ghana beats your country hands down in all the statistics. is it life expectancy, access to education, health care, water, electricity, poverty level, level of employment, corruption? just go to the world bank human development index and see things for yourself. [url] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_Human_Development_Index[/url]

Also, check out the Dupont Food Security Index http://www.businessdayonline.com/New/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=40912:nigeria-ranks-low-on-food-security-report&catid=76:hot-topic&Itemid=564

Ghana also leads in FIFA rankings!

Da only tin deh r gud at is producing like pigs. Apart from da usual talent we know most nigerians hv. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
The question is why Ghana? Why not Cameroon, Sierra Leone, Togo, South Africa etc. Ghana did not ask them to move there so i dnt get why you guys are always attacking Ghana. Fyi we are not crying for your airlines to come to Ghana but it's the other way around. Anyways like someone said, it's probably a bluff, as they will lose a lot of Customers and profits if they move to Ghana(there are many airlines in Ghana so what makes them think people will use them and a lot of Ghanaians don't go to Nigeria so it will be a mistake on their part)
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by PetroDolla: 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
Goodysydney: That is average Gaynaian for u. Bias, sensenless, lazy, ugly, timid and stupid.

Hahahahaha what is this dirty, ugly pig saying? Suffering and smiling goat, with an IQ of less than 10. 180 million retards with an IQ of 10 angry

Casubaba, onye ara. Thunder fire your blokos, ediot. Undernourished, undereducated, unemployable ediot who is now making himself useful in the kidnapping industry, the most lucrative industry today after oil in your sh1thole! A member of the Kidnappers Association. Chei mo gbe.

Pus-filled piece of garbage. C0ck-sucking leech

ebe like say em don chop kpomo wey dem use embalming fluid cook am oooooooooo spastic maggot https://www.nairaland.com/1445399/kpomo-sellers-arrested-sapele-using/1

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
Cusubaba again undecided. Why am i not surprised. The ironic part is that you are in Ghana yourself. Try learning how to spell first instead of focusing the little IQ that you have left in your brain with Hatred.
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by BankuTilapia: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
See nigerians r naturally born eeeediots, an igbo guy was arguing wit me on da issue of how many colours r der in dat their toilettttttt roll national flag. Da foooool said its THREE. GREEN, WHITE and GREEN. grin
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by BankuTilapia: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
The question is why Ghana? Why not Cameroon, Sierra Leone, Togo, South Africa etc. Ghana did not ask them to move there so i dnt get why you guys are always attacking Ghana. Fyi we are not crying for your airlines to come to Ghana but it's the other way around. Anyways like someone said, it's probably a bluff, as they will lose a lot of Customers and profits if they move to Ghana(there are many airlines in Ghana so what makes them think people will use them and a lot of Ghanaians don't go to Nigeria so it will be a mistake on their part)

We r better than dem n we Ghanaians don't give a phuck about these Godforsaken creatures call nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by sCun: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:
See nigerians r naturally born eeeediots, an igbo guy was arguing wit me on da issue of how many colours r der in dat their toilettttttt roll national flag. Da foooool said its THREE. GREEN, WHITE and GREEN. grin
Lame

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by PetroDolla: 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Da only tin deh r gud at is producing like pigs. Apart from da usual talent we know most nigerians hv. grin
don't mind the eediots. how is it our fault that their airlines are desperate to leave the sh1thole? as if we will even allow those flying coffins to come and set up in Ghana. rubbish talk. who needs flying coffins? let them try Benin Republic, Chad or Cameroon. hahahahaha nkwasiasem ara kwa. utter crap

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by write2obi(m): 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Stupidddd eeediotc pathetic gorilla looking nigerian ur country is da most on earth. Nigerians r a mistake on earth. If u can live in Nigeria u can surely live in hell. Get lost u retardeddddd dunderhead.
I wonder why the MOD's will leave comments like this, unpatriotic Id!ots we have here, Moderator my blackAss
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by BankuTilapia: 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
Scun: Lame

As lame as ur family. grin cheesy stupidddd nigerian twattttt grin
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by bobolic: 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
The saddest thing about Nigeria is the freedom given to government agencies to raise rates at will. FRSC under Osita,PHCN under Barth Nnaji, Fuel by Jonathan,NIMASA under Akpoblekemi,etc, etc. The Nigerian government will kill us all and self-destruct next.
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by PetroDolla: 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

We r better than dem n we Ghanaians don't give a phuck about these Godforsaken creatures call nigerians.

GBAM A TRILLION LIKES

We Ghanaians don't give a fvcking damn. Hahahahah I am like a wild lion on the prowl tonight, looking for a prey to devour. any game out there? fuckeduppendness

I don't give a phuck
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2013
I don't understand why we all cant be civilized with one another. I think the day that happens we will really know its end time things. This is very sad really. Anything whether celebrities, food, soccer even Big Brother, Ghanaians and Nigerians must fight Aba. I give up. *Un-follows*
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by BankuTilapia: 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
And i pledge myself with all things to uphold and defend the good name of Ghana so help me God. Beat dat u stupidddd rhino looking nigerians. Ghana 4 lyf. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by BankuTilapia: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
I don't understand why we all cant be civilized with one another. I think the day that happens we will really know its end time things. This is very sad really. Anything whether celebrities, food, soccer even Big Brother, Ghanaians and Nigerians must fight Aba. I give up. *Un-follows*

Because nigerians are eeeeediots n full of themselves wit nuttin to show for. They think da whole world dem sumtin. grin cheesy pigssssss
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by ba7man(m): 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
taharqa: So you have a Private Jet?? Reali good to know. Congrats, guy..
Read the post again.

It affects both the commercial airline operators and private jet flights.
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by collynzo2(m): 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
PetroDolla:

GBAM A TRILLION LIKES

We Ghanaians don't give a fvcking damn. Hahahahah I am like a wild lion on the prowl tonight, looking for a prey to devour. any game out there? fuckeduppendness

I don't give a phuck
You don't give a fûck about Nigerians yet you have over 10 accounts on Nairaland?
Petrodollar
Petrodollars
Petrodollaz
Petrodollas
Petrodolla
Bidvest2020
Fuelish
Gbarabara
Conquistador etc.
Yeah we believe you
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by ba7man(m): 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Because nigerians are eeeeediots n full of themselves wit nuttin to show for. They think da whole world dem sumtin. grin cheesy pigssssss
If some Nigerians choose to talk stup1d, you don't have to join them in talking stup1d.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by collynzo2(m): 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Learn to write properly if you want to be taken seriously. Bloody illiterate
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by otokx(m): 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
You guys should take it easy na.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by manny4life(m): 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

U foooool u r shallow wen it cums to issues like these u don't hv a phucking clue wot u chirping about but becuz of da name Ghana u Jux want to say sumtin Jux to feel gud. Wuy3 aboa paaaaaaaaa cheesy

You will get a dignified response from me when you reply coherently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Completely Out-of-touch Leader- Ezekwesili Slams Buhari's Claim Of Food Security / Charly Boy To Peter Obi: Obidients Are Better Behaved Than APC Or PDP Supporters / 2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.