Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana (14020 Views)

Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness / "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) / Airline Operators Decry $15bn Capital Flight From Nigeria Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by BankuTilapia: 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
collynzo2: Learn to write properly if you want to be taken seriously. Bloody illiterate

Lol i don't need to be articulate wen am blasting a nigerian grin cheesy grin..... I am more serious wen am taking my dog for a walk dan chatting wit a miserable brain malnourish nigerian. cheesy grin grin wot can a nigerian offer apart from FRAUD. Hahaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by Fuelish: 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
collynzo2: You don't give a fûck about Nigerians yet you have over 10 accounts on Nairaland?
Petrodollar
Petrodollars
Petrodollaz
Petrodollas
Petrodolla
Bidvest2020
Fuelish
Gbarabara
Conquistador etc.
Yeah we believe you
sharaaaaaaaaaaap ediot. how dare you talk in my presence? now seep back into the sh1thole or is it a barrel of toxic waste you seeped out of?

whack a con!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by BankuTilapia: 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
manny4life:

You will get a dignified response from me when you reply coherently.

Reply coherently? Wen i am replying a nigerian? U must be phucking retardeddddd. So in ur BOKO head u think da shitttt u wrote was coherent cheesy grin cheesy. No wonder da best comedians r nigerians. grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
collynzo2: You don't give a fûck about Nigerians yet you have over 10 accounts on Nairaland?Petrodollar
Petrodollars
Petrodollaz
Petrodollas
Petrodolla
Bidvest2020
Fuelish
Gbarabara
Conquistador etc.
Yeah we believe you

Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
No more insults please.
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by collynzo2(m): 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2013
Fuelish: sharaaaaaaaaaaap ediot. how dare you talk in my presence? now seep back into the sh1thole or is it a barrel of toxic waste you seeped out of?

whack a con!

Shameless fool from a broken home, you had to switch accounts to reply me? Now choose from any of your accounts and reply me again.
Petrodollar
Petrodollars
Petrodollaz
Petrodollas Petrodolla
Bidvest2020
Fuelish
Gbarabara
Conquistador etc.
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by collynzo2(m): 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Lol i don't need to be articulate wen am blasting a nigerian grin cheesy grin..... I am more serious wen am taking my dog for a walk dan chatting wit a miserable brain malnourish nigerian. cheesy grin grin wot can a nigerian offer apart from FRAUD. Hahaaaaa
You and I know that you aren't capable of writing properly. You don't have an understanding of the basic rules of writing like correct spellings, correct grammar, capitalisation, punctuation etc. You are an illiterate.
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
I don't understand why we all cant be civilized with one another. I think the day that happens we will really know its end time things. This is very sad really. Anything whether celebrities, food, soccer even Big Brother, Ghanaians and Nigerians must fight Aba. I give up. *Un-follows*
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by BankuTilapia: 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
collynzo2: Shameless fool from a broken home, you had to switch accounts to reply me? Now choose from any of your accounts and reply me again.
Petrodollar
Petrodollars
Petrodollaz
Petrodollas Petrodolla
Bidvest2020
Fuelish
Gbarabara
Conquistador etc.

U waste of space ur punch lines ain't hard enuff. Cum again. Rhino looking nigerian grin
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
I don't understand why we all cant be civilized with one another. I think the day that happens we will really know its end time things. This is very sad really. Anything whether celebrities, food, soccer even Big Brother, Ghanaians and Nigerians must fight Aba. I give up. *Un-follows*
dear u shdnt even be viewing threads lyk dis. The title of the thread alone shd tell u its defo gnna be another senseless stewwpid e-war. Collynzo2, cusubaba, petrodollaz n co just never cease to amaze me wiv all these insults. ***dusts palms and walks away***
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by BankuTilapia: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2013
collynzo2: You and I know that you aren't capable of writing properly. You don't have an understanding of the basic rules of writing like correct spellings, correct grammar, capitalisation, punctuation etc. You are an illiterate.

Hahaaaaa who r u trying to impress here. See a phucking nigerian talking abt grammar n shitttttttt grin
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by collynzo2(m): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

U waste of space ur punch lines ain't hard enuff. Cum again. Rhino looking nigerian grin
I should 'cum' again? Do I look like your homosexual partner? Illiterate Gaynaian.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by collynzo2(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
chokl8candie:
dear u shdnt even be viewing threads lyk dis. The title of the thread alone shd tell u its defo gnna be another senseless stewwpid e-war. Collynzo2, cusubaba, petrodollaz n co just never cease to amaze me wiv all these insults. ***dusts palms and walks away***
This thread was started by your fellow Ghanaian. Why is it that Nigerians cannot comment on a topic that involves Ghana without your folks replying with insults? I've read from the first page and people were mostly attacking the airlines and not Ghana. Tell your Ghanaian brothers not to create topics like this, if they can't stand the comments.
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2013
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by Fuelish: 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
collynzo2: You and I know that you aren't capable of writing properly. You don't have an understanding of the basic rules of writing like correct spellings, correct grammar, capitalisation, punctuation etc. You are an illiterate.
no wonder Chukwumerije described nigerians as educated illiterates. what do you know about grammar and spellings? look, even a primary 3 pupil in Ghana speaks far better English than a professor in your country. I know a girl who studied English at the University of Jos, who can't speak English. and she works for NTA in Abuja. hahahahaha the few nigerians who speak good English had the good fortune of being taught by Ghanaian teachers. fuckeduppedness
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by manny4life(m): 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Reply coherently? Wen i am replying a nigerian? U must be phucking retardeddddd. So in ur BOKO head u think da shitttt u wrote was coherent cheesy grin cheesy. No wonder da best comedians r nigerians. grin cheesy

Yeah son, write coherently and then earn your right to speak to me. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by Fuelish: 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
collynzo2: This thread was started by your fellow Ghanaian. Why is it that Nigerians cannot comment on a topic that involves Ghana without your folks replying with insults? I've read from the first page and people were mostly attacking the airlines and not Ghana. Tell your Ghanaian brothers not to create topics like this, if they can't stand the comments.

I don’t give a fvck who started the thread. There is nothing wrong with the thread. you obviously need to go and read all the posts and see who really started the insults and the provocations. abi you need glasses to see well?

That is the problem I have with you nigerians. when your people are misbehaving you won't say anything. yet when those being targetted respond, then you cry crap. go back to the start of the thread and tell me who started the bvulshitting
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by manny4life(m): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
collynzo2: This thread was started by your fellow Ghanaian. Why is it that Nigerians cannot comment on a topic that involves Ghana without your folks replying with insults? I've read from the first page and people were mostly attacking the airlines and not Ghana. Tell your Ghanaian brothers not to create topics like this, if they can't stand the comments.

I tell you, the best is ignore them.
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by collynzo2(m): 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
manny4life:

Yeah son, write coherently and then earn your right to speak to me. cool
Boss!!
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by Fuelish: 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
collynzo2: Shameless fool from a broken home, you had to switch accounts to reply me? Now choose from any of your accounts and reply me again.
Petrodollar
Petrodollars
Petrodollaz
Petrodollas Petrodolla
Bidvest2020
Fuelish
Gbarabara
Conquistador etc.

Eziokwu! Collynzo2?

How is it my fault that you are tethered to a bottom-dwelling sh1thole? Jesus Christ, the moment you enter sh1tnigeria all of a sudden the roads are all cracked and pot-holed. And they drive like goddam lunatics, all racing to go where? Out of the country maybe
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by collynzo2(m): 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
Fuelish: no wonder Chukwumerije described nigerians as educated illiterates. what do you know about grammar and spellings? look, even a primary 3 pupil in Ghana speaks far better English than a professor in your country. I know a girl who studied English at the University of Jos, who can't speak English. and she works for NTA in Abuja. hahahahaha the few nigerians who speak good English had the good fortune of being taught by Ghanaian teachers. fuckeduppedness

Petrodollar
Petrodollars
Petrodollaz
Petrodollas
Petrodolla
Bidvest2020
Fuelish
Gbarabara
Conquistador etc.
Another of your cöck and bull stories. Obviously a primary 3 pupil in Gayna must speak and write better English than you, judging from your write-up above.
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by collynzo2(m): 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
Fuelish:

Eziokwu! Collynzo2?

How is it my fault that you are tethered to a bottom-dwelling sh1thole? Jesus Christ, the moment you enter sh1tnigeria all of a sudden the roads are all cracked and pot-holed. And they drive like goddam lunatics, all racing to go where? Out of the country maybe

A bit rich coming from a Gaynaian. Pot holes aren't contented with staying on your roads alone, they have moved into your football pitches. Shameless fool
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by Fuelish: 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
collynzo2:
Petrodollar
Petrodollars
Petrodollaz
Petrodollas
Petrodolla
Bidvest2020
Fuelish
Gbarabara
Conquistador etc.
Another of your cöck and bull stories. Obviously a primary 3 pupil in Gayna must speak and write better English than you, judging from your write-up above.

hahahahahaha fuckeduppendness you must be strung out on some hallucinogenic drug. my English is impeccable, super perfect.

we need to check your IQ for making such a dummy the dumb dumb statement

fuckeduppedness
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by collynzo2(m): 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2013
manny4life:

I tell you, the best is ignore them.
Bros it's just unfortunate that I am not good at ignoring these fools. I am always willing to put them in their proper place.
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by collynzo2(m): 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
Fuelish:

hahahahahaha fuckeduppendness you must be strung out on some hallucinogenic drug. my English is impeccable, super perfect.

we need to check your IQ for making such a dummy the dumb dumb statement

fuckeduppedness

If you couldn't find anything wrong with the parts I bolded, you are even worse than I thought. Don't even expect me to teach you, remain ignorant! Scumbag

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by Fuelish: 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
collynzo2: A bit rich coming from a Gaynaian. Pot holes aren't contented with staying on your roads alone, they have moved into your football pitches. Shameless fool

now I believe when some folks say nigerians are getting dumber faster than any people in this world. potholes on a football pitch certified by FIFA? I am sure you heard this in a molue or some pepper joint you scout for those ashewo gals to screw,huh? football pitches that hosted AFCON only five years ago? Ghana has hosted many teams and none had complained about our pitches.

you must be high on something, igbo dog
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by papi365: 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
okpara ugo: Let them move to ghana. I will only need them when am going to obodo oyibo.
I SORI 4 U,U NO KNW SAY NAIJA AIRLINE NA FLYING CORPSE.
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by Fuelish: 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2013
[s]
collynzo2: Bros it's just unfortunate that I am not good at ignoring these fools. I am always willing to put them in their proper place.
[/s] hahahahahahaha fuckeduppeness I blame the disgusting piece of sh1t that opened its legs to give birth to a coach roach like you. Fvck ya, modafaka hahahaha I am going to put you in your deserved place, igbo dog hahahahahaha
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by manny4life(m): 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2013
collynzo2: Bros it's just unfortunate that I am not good at ignoring these fools. I am always willing to put them in their proper place.

Hehe, you got to learn how to reply sarcastically, can't you see the other one expecting him and I to start trading words? No na, I see them as low class, so no need to exchange words. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by collynzo2(m): 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
Fuelish: [s][/s] hahahahahahaha fuckeduppeness I blame the disgusting piece of sh1t that opened its legs to give birth to a coach roach like you. Fvck ya, modafaka hahahaha I am going to put you in your deserved place, igbo dog hahahahahaha
Illiterate product of a failed marriage.
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by collynzo2(m): 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
manny4life:

Hehe, you got to learn how to reply sarcastically, can't you see the other one expecting him and I to start trading words? No na, I see them as low class, so no need to exchange words. cool
You are right.
Re: Nigeria Airline Operators Threaten To Move To Ghana by Dibiachukwu: 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
collynzo2: I should 'cum' again? Do I look like your homosexual partner? Illiterate Gaynaian.
I knew there was something wrong with a gaynian called tilapia. That fish is probably a she.male.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Sacks 200 Staff, Gives Reason / Local Government Funds: Shehu Sani Advises Buhari What To Do / Nasir Gawuna Emerges APC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.