Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures (65555 Views)

Largest Yoruba Settlement In Togo - Atakpame / My Trip From Guangzhou China To Beijing The Capital City Of China / Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by shachris02: 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
a
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by chemashie(m): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
@ op, where in Togo can one get Akube (second hand stuff)? Also, what does it take to travel legally to Togo?

1 Like

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by goldenspoon: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
see togo boys dancing azonto
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by Raymondfayowole(m): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
na only fyn places u dey show us
But nyc pictures wink

1 Like

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by cashkid18(m): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
togo tinz nw on my mind gringrin
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by Fineone(m): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
Togo looks like Nigeria in the eighties.... grin

4 Likes

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by anishe(m): 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
chris eruba: pls i want to go there and buy things like textiles and sale in nigeria pls advice me on things i can buy from togo and sell here in nigeria or buy in nigeria and sell there

GOLD CIRCLE CONDOMS.
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by maninmood(m): 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
Imagine how beautiful a country whose economy is solely dependent on seaport is. It seems it's fairly competing with Nigeria whose wealth and income thrive on oil and many other resources. I learnt there has never been, in Togo, a recorded power outage in the past few years. Let's see what PHCN privatisation will bring forth.
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by izenco2005(m): 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
notin special abt dat pix only dat beautiful girl undecided

1 Like

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by nen4: 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
the city is dry

1 Like

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by GudluckIBB(m): 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
I love togo.peacefull land devoid of BH.

1 Like

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by hardbody: 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
maninmood: Imagine how beautiful a country whose economy is solely dependent on seaport is. It seems it's fairly competing with Nigeria whose wealth and income thrive on oil and many other resources. I learnt there has never been, in Togo, a recorded power outage in the past few years. Let's see what PHCN privatisation will bring forth.

They just showed you some of their most exciting landmarks. A little down the road you will start seeing shanties and all. I have driven through that town called Lome severally and honestly, they have nothing in comparison to Nigeria. We are still the giant of Africa, anyday any time. Amitted, we do not crack down on immigrants the way oters do, its partly because of the thinking of our leaders and partly because of our size. No. Do not ask me how large the US or UK is, this is Nigeria and in Africa.

5 Likes

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by kobonaire(m): 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
Fineone: Togo looks like Nigeria in the eighties.... grin
funny South Africans say the same about Lagos smiley

3 Likes

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by pickabeau1: 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
Op

Do I detect a tinge of naija phobia

Togo is part of ecowas.

Why are nigerians in prison

Is togo a friendly country to come and spend a week or will they throw me into prison if I can't speak frencfh
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by johndwayy(m): 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
@op,there's nothing special in wot u re showin us... Please post pix of streets nd major roads.... Not just hotels nd recreational parks. D girls nor even fine reach... undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by devour129: 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
Togo ?!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by Abiriba1stson: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
azjaponnaisnoir: TOGO 56600 Km2 area,official language french,currency CFA, 1naira is 2.90 cfa,population 8million,with about 4million leaving in lomé grin
TOGO economy is mainly depending on the seaport,TOGO has the deepest seaport in Africa.The construction of the biggest seaport of africa is going on there.TOGO is known for its peaceful environment,no light shortage,but very salty water grin,Togolese are friendly especially their girls cheesy

HERE ARE pictures of lomé cheesy

the second photo is palace do congress

and the 3rd photo is hotel palm beach built by former Nigeria head of state (IBB)

1 Like

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by 360command: 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
I dey vex! Dis OP go just com here dey post pics of of Lome like say na paradise. Lome is beautiful(no doubt) but u must understand that Togo is is like bayelsa. Its just a few places in lome which is fine. Which other city in togo can he boast of.

Ps: There is dis togolese student guy I knew back in ghana he likes rolling with 9gerian student. He is very good @ his pigin english as if he is Nigerian. I miss the guy. Na correct dude. Some of this dude are better rolling with than some ghanian guys.

Hmmm. I am thinking this togolese guy fit be him as he says he is not in togo nor 9ja. OP, Quelle est votre nome ? (Pardon my spelling if I am wrong)

3 Likes

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by Abiriba1stson: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
ecobank.

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by 360command: 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
Symphony007: Don't forget to mention that this folks can't sneeze without permission from the republic of france. All these are symbols of french imperialism.
I respect your writing . You talk true.
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by AKMoney1(m): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
Are we suppose to relocate there? undecided

Even though its leaders are bad and corrupt, I still rep GREEN WHITE GREEN for life!

1 Like

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by Abiriba1stson: 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
here is ECOWAS BANK FOR INVESTMENT AND DEVELOPMENT. it was built by Ecowas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kuri Wakko Dunes In Yobe State: This Is Not Dubai But Nigeria (Photo) / South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard / South Africa Frustrates Evacuation, Arrests Home-bound Nigerians At Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.