Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread (14006 Views)

Official Nairaland/General Section Poster Of The Year 2012 / Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! / The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Iaz93: 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
undecided undecided Good thread gone useless.

2 Likes

Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
Dyt: I can seduce
*winks*
hmmm we need demostration. Am avalible as a volonteeir
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by joywendy(f): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
@op This is cool! I can sing,and where can one upload. I ve recordings hope.just singing oh lol hope I don't ve to reveal my face and all?!

1 Like

Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
Booty butt chic: i can rap so well
God knows i love girls that rap
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Popowaa: 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2013
Danhumprey: How did I missed this thread? Popowaa and Nomski,why didn't you people inform me of this thread?? angry

By the way,I was wondering if anybody got talent for using the toilet every 15minutes? Pls,advice! undecided
U deserve an award for thatgrin
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
Bwahahaha and OP thought the romance crew killed the thread.
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by xynerise: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
I can Rape undecided
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
;DI.can.Sleep
I.Can.Cook
I.Can.Act undecided
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by imperiouxx(m): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
undecided What a thread. undecided
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Dyt(f): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
runzlord: hmmm we need demostration. Am avalible as a volonteeir

U go like dat kind thing na
Akpara

1 Like

Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by pianogirl(f): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
I can play the piano..Make a request for a song cover you want me to play.
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by imperiouxx(m): 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
piano_girl: I can play the piano..Make a request for a song cover you want me to play.

You mean you can play in keys you've never played and sound in the tone you've never sounded?

Then you need studio loving...... Wiz Khalifa!
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2013

I can turn into a merman.
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Shugamania(f): 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin

You already know.... i can laugh. wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by pianogirl(f): 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
imperiouxx:

You mean you can play in keys you've never played and sound in the tone you've never sounded?

Then you need studio loving...... Wiz Khalifa!
Permit me to ask....what do you mean by studio loving?
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by kiddakush(m): 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
I crack really funny and rib-cracking jokes.......trust me on this if u wanna lose a rib........
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by tefund(m): 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
i will be the dejay
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by DEGREE2466(m): 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
I can drive 911 grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Andyblaze: 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
I can pick anus hair with teeth

2 Likes

Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
I can cook indomie,i can drink garri,i can boil water,i can ?later when i remember i will tell you.
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by drnairalov: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
I can rap, dance, act, nd hum stealing meat frm momma pot!
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by UjSizzle(f): 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
i can do the belly dance while doing a back flip grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by ProfChris10(m): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
homesteady:

gringringrin
You fit cram engineering mathematics?? gringrin
hahaha, bros that one fit break skul now, Engine maths na reasoning things, no be cramming.
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by ProfChris10(m): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
piano_girl: I can play the piano..Make a request for a song cover you want me to play.
wow. I can play the piano too. But few women I know that can play are very good
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by immortalvoices(m): 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2013
It started on a promising notes but it has been invaded by jokers and un serious handles...

I have Got so many talents but I wish to have the power of the Mods so as to hide and ban derailers son these threads...

I HEAR VOICES...and I use it to give out motivational speeches...
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by ProfChris10(m): 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
I can sing, play the piano, roll a train in circular motion on my middle finger non-stop without falling
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sorry for the poor video quality....the guy in the video kinda weird....the ear just dey shake who b d guy? Hmmm funny!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXZrDAjmoZY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DXXZrDAjmoZY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Best Nigerian Social Networking Sites / Man Spent £20,000 On Tattoos , Now Struggles To Find A Job / My Final Official Goodbyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.