Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

5 Reasons Why You Should Use Blogger Bloging Platform - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Reasons Why You Should Use Blogger Bloging Platform (835 Views)

5 Reasons Your Blog Will Not Last A Year / Why You Should Use Wordpress For Your Blog / Opinion: 5 Reasons Why Nairaland Is Better Than Facebook For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why You Should Use Blogger Bloging Platform by Larryfrank(m): 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
These Topic is Based On Two Questions I Will Give Answers To.

First Question:Is Blogger A Good Blogging Platform?

Second Question:What are The Advantages?
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAeV1YyCAaYT2RCykwx5XtWnbaVFA3FZxH4uCkUA9o9BKZJaYXGzcVit_S[/img]

Here i will give you answers to the above questions, Some say those using blogger are just unserious people hmmm They dont realise the Advantages of this blogging platform.

.First Answer:Though everything has an advantage and disadvantage but the advantages which blogger procures is much morethan it's disadvantages thats what make's blogger a good Blogging platform..

Second Answer: I Will Give You Five Advantages Of Using Blogger Blogging Platform.

1. Creation Of Widgets: You Can Create Simple Widgets To Fancy Your Blog With Simple HTML And Javascript. You Dont Need To Learn Many Languages Before Using Blogger Platform

2. Blog Accessibility: You Can Create And Manageg As Many Blogger Blogs As Possible And Access All Of Them From One DashBoard. Isn't That Great? With Just One Google Account, You Can Manage All Your Blogs Just From One Dashboard For Free.

3. Bandwidth: This Is Not A Thing To Bother Of,Why?It's Unlimited. You Can Get As Much Traffic As You Want Unlike Blogging Platforms Like Wordpress Where You Have Limited Bandwidth Even If You Bought Unlimited Bandwidth, Its Not Always Unlimited.

4. Security: Have No Worries Or Fear About The Security Of Your Blog, Blogger Blog Is Secured As Far as Your Google Account Is Secured. You Dont Need To bother About Installing Security Widgets Like In Wordpress where You Install Tons Of Security Plugins.

5. Articles Images Storage: Do You Know That All Your Blogger Article Images or Uploaded Images to Your Blogger Blog Are Stored In Picasa? Even If You Delete Your Images Or Even Your Blog, Your Article Images Will Still Be Saved.

Picasa Can Be Used As Your Image HoSting Site
SOURCE: http://flowingtech..com
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Use Blogger Bloging Platform by ayobase(m): 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2013
That number 1 seems beyond my scope......I have never created anything with any HTML, I just select from options and apply.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Use Blogger Bloging Platform by RedCard1(m): 11:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
I still don't like that .com of a thing
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Use Blogger Bloging Platform by Nairaplus(m): 12:35am On Sep 27, 2013
Red_Card: I still don't like that .com of a thing

Me too!

Moreover @OP, you have not given me any other reason apart from Unlimited Free Bandwith why I should move back to Blogger.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Use Blogger Bloging Platform by Larryfrank(m): 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
It seems you are new to blogger @ ayobase
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Use Blogger Bloging Platform by ayobase(m): 5:09am On Oct 06, 2013
Larryfrank: It seems you are new to blogger @ ayobase

started long time ago though, but abandoned for some yrs before picking it up again.

Any form of training?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Use Blogger Bloging Platform by Basic(m): 8:46am On Oct 06, 2013
If you have really explored the fascinating capabilities of WP, you'll know its far better than Blogger.

Why do you think the world's most successful bloggers are on WP?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Use Blogger Bloging Platform by ezeonlinebiz(m): 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
Basic: If you have really explored the fascinating capabilities of WP, you'll know its far better than Blogger.

Why do you think the world's most successful bloggers are on WP?

Thank you bro. WP is indeed the best.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Use Blogger Bloging Platform by Larryfrank(m): 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
Which bloging platform does lindaikeji use?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Use Blogger Bloging Platform by Tmonex: 11:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
I believe site content matter most if u ve got stuffs and do solely blogging,notin do o...i can give u themes that will make ur site lk like Wp.

if u nd crazy premium blogger themes that will make ur site lk Wp with dropdown menus and sliders and categories bp me at admin@utexta.com

(1) (Reply)

Adsense For Sell / Very High Ranking Domain Name For Sale 1year Old / Nigeria Adsense Accounts Available For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.