Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

PHOTO: Which Of This Outfit Would You Prefer Your Daughter To Wear? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PHOTO: Which Of This Outfit Would You Prefer Your Daughter To Wear? (2060 Views)

Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? / Lessons To Teach Your Daughter That She Will Never Forget... By Alison Bryant / Would You Prefer Your Wife To Be A House Wife Or A Working Class Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Which Of This Outfit Would You Prefer Your Daughter To Wear? by money121(m): 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2013
For me the hijjab outfit... Please let hear your say to this outfit??

for more pix See here >> http://www./2013/09/photo-which-of-this-outfit-would-you.html

Re: PHOTO: Which Of This Outfit Would You Prefer Your Daughter To Wear? by veave(f): 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
my dear, the second one o... my child shouldnt be looking old @ her young age na...

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Which Of This Outfit Would You Prefer Your Daughter To Wear? by enigmagu1(m): 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
veave: my dear, the second one o... my child shouldnt be looking old @ her young age na...

hahahaha
Re: PHOTO: Which Of This Outfit Would You Prefer Your Daughter To Wear? by Stunner1(f): 2:00am On Sep 27, 2013
both r cool
Re: PHOTO: Which Of This Outfit Would You Prefer Your Daughter To Wear? by Haywhymido(m): 9:02am On Sep 27, 2013
No - no at d 2nd pic. At wot age?? My daughter dey go 4 fashion parade?? Since her mother won't b dressing lyk, dia is no way she wil dress her up lyk dat or she herself wil even dress lyk dat. Thank u
Re: PHOTO: Which Of This Outfit Would You Prefer Your Daughter To Wear? by Haywhymido(m): 9:20am On Sep 27, 2013
veave: my dear, the second one o... my child shouldnt be looking old @ her young age na...
so 4 ur child nt to look old at yung age she must show sum flesh. Clap 4 urself 4 d job well done. Don't blame dis type of kids wen dey grow up n wear pant or low waist jean n bra 4 outing. Take a 2nd look at dat pic at wot age pls?? Abi u av 4get dat wateva u teach dis kids at yung age is wot dey wil hold on to n even upgrade upon wen dey are of age. Thank u once more

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Which Of This Outfit Would You Prefer Your Daughter To Wear? by ikekings(m): 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
There is nothing wrong with the 2nd outfit... It looks cool... @post both are cool... But, if I were to choose the 2nd it is...
Re: PHOTO: Which Of This Outfit Would You Prefer Your Daughter To Wear? by kreamidiva(f): 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2013
Ah! For hot weather, the 2nd outfit. But once we dey enter plane dey go UAE,make she wear hijab for me.
Re: PHOTO: Which Of This Outfit Would You Prefer Your Daughter To Wear? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
I don't like any of these undecided ,if she must wear one,the first ll do.
Re: PHOTO: Which Of This Outfit Would You Prefer Your Daughter To Wear? by jntyjnty007(f): 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
Neither of them. The second one looks cheap and tacky.
Re: PHOTO: Which Of This Outfit Would You Prefer Your Daughter To Wear? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
I prefer the 2nd one.

I dont understand why som parents dress their young daughters in hijjab but end up marrying her off as a child.

Re: PHOTO: Which Of This Outfit Would You Prefer Your Daughter To Wear? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
I will go 4 d second 1 anyday. Nt cut out 4any 'abori ma bowa'outfit. Apologies †• D non yorubas
Re: PHOTO: Which Of This Outfit Would You Prefer Your Daughter To Wear? by Nobody: 4:34am On Sep 29, 2013
Left

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Which Of This Outfit Would You Prefer Your Daughter To Wear? by Kanwulia: 4:45am On Sep 29, 2013
Some NAIJA dude is bound to find her attractive in either.

Yeri'mma on the left and OBJ on the right!

Either way small gal, wink YOU GO SABI "DA TIN"! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Which Of This Outfit Would You Prefer Your Daughter To Wear? by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 29, 2013
Baby Aisha dressed like the girl on the left and Mohammed still found her sex.ually attractive at age 6 so what is your point exactly?
The second picture is obviously a staged dress up
There is no mother that will have her baby posing in that provocative manner
The outfit is just alright for a little girl,yes my baby will wear that
Re: PHOTO: Which Of This Outfit Would You Prefer Your Daughter To Wear? by coldgate(f): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
The 2nd minus the provocative pose. Someone is definitely trying very hard to insult my sensibility with that stupid pose.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

African Moms Be Like ''you Are Not A Baby Anymore'' / Marriage: Should Husband And Wife Have Secrets / Who Will You Go For (viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.