Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Who Will You Go For (viewers Discretion) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Will You Go For (viewers Discretion) (2057 Views)

Who Can Explain This Video (viewers Discretion Is Strongly Advised) / Forced Labour (Viewer Discretion) Child Forced To Work Long Hours / Woman Burnt By Fire While Helping Her Blind Husband In Benue (Viewers Discretion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will You Go For (viewers Discretion) by emmaak2(m): 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
LETS BE TRUTHFUL

Re: Who Will You Go For (viewers Discretion) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
I will go for all
Re: Who Will You Go For (viewers Discretion) by emmaak2(m): 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
kinibigdeal:
I will go for all

KILODE
Re: Who Will You Go For (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
$100 mill dollars, make the rest go die. sad
Re: Who Will You Go For (viewers Discretion) by mankan2k7(m): 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
I can risk my life for all

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Go For (viewers Discretion) by emmaak2(m): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
Sugarhugs:

U SURE SAY U B WOMAN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will You Go For (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
emmaak2:

U SURE SAY U B WOMAN

LoL I'm not sure
Re: Who Will You Go For (viewers Discretion) by emmaak2(m): 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
Sugarhugs:

LoL I'm not sure

HEHEHEH COME ROOM MAK I CHECK
Re: Who Will You Go For (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
emmaak2:

HEHEHEH COME ROOM MAK I CHECK

LoL seems the weed you took this evening is very effective undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Go For (viewers Discretion) by olutosfem(f): 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
It's not realistic. When I get to dat stage or faced with such issues then I will take the decision on whosoever I need to rescue.
Re: Who Will You Go For (viewers Discretion) by emmaak2(m): 6:26am On Nov 22, 2016
Sugarhugs:

LoL seems the weed you took this evening is very effective undecided

advantages of taking the right dosage
Re: Who Will You Go For (viewers Discretion) by emmaak2(m): 6:38am On Nov 22, 2016
olutosfem:
It's not realistic. When I get to dat stage or faced with such issues then I will take the decision on whosoever I need to rescue.

hope so
Re: Who Will You Go For (viewers Discretion) by TheArchangel(f): 8:45am On Nov 22, 2016
I will save the most youthful that can recover quickly and maintain some level of agility. Which means I will haul my spouse out first then both of us will go for the money and my Mum.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will You Go For (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 22, 2016
Going for my mum..
The rest can go and die.

I can always make more money
And remarry

My mum is irreplaceable!!

But OP why 'viewers discretion' though? Thought it was something else

2 Likes

Re: Who Will You Go For (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 22, 2016
Everybody gatta die somday sooo SHOW ME THE MONEY! !! grin
Re: Who Will You Go For (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 22, 2016
Captainbells:
Going for my mum..
The rest can go and die.

I can always make more money
And remarry

My mum is irreplaceable!!

But OP why 'viewers discretion' though? Thought it was something else

I d' go for my WIFE smiley

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Go For (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 22, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Re: Who Will You Go For (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
I'd save my mum biko.

Husband? I can always remarry
Money? It can never be a problem for me.
Re: Who Will You Go For (viewers Discretion) by timilehing(m): 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
Na to save $100m oo Why? I'm not married yet & Mum is in heaven
Re: Who Will You Go For (viewers Discretion) by timilehing(m): 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
MsDelilah:
I'd save my mum biko.

Husband? I can always remarry
Money? It can never be a problem for me.
You will realize how important your husband is when you're married. Unless you don't love him
Re: Who Will You Go For (viewers Discretion) by eyinjuege: 12:22am On Nov 23, 2016
timilehing:
You will realize how important your husband is when you're married. Unless you don't love him

Mothers are equally important, unless you don't love her.

However, one will have to be sensible here, and remove emotions.
What quality of life has mama got in the first place? Is she suffering from sickness?
Is she really old, and doesn't have much time ahead of her anyway?
Do you have children with your spouse? Would you want them to grow without a mother/father?

I'm not even considering the money bit at all.
But its a tough call choosing between a spouse and a parent. No one should pray to be in such a dilemma.
Re: Who Will You Go For (viewers Discretion) by SirShymexx: 12:45am On Nov 23, 2016
Lol, this doesn't even need too much mental calibration - I'll just get my mum out of there and make sure she's alright before I even look at the other two. grin

I'm forever loyal to my blood. Sometimes I just look back at my journey through life and reminisce what growing up was what like with my amazing family and I realise how blessed I'm. Blood family first.

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Go For (viewers Discretion) by Legend87(m): 7:43am On Nov 23, 2016
First and foremost, what would i be doing withing the river with my mum, spouse and money that would have them drown?

So puzzles/quiz are irrelevant.
Re: Who Will You Go For (viewers Discretion) by Day169: 11:59am On Nov 23, 2016
kinibigdeal:
I will go for all
See how & why some people fail JAMB? angry
Re: Who Will You Go For (viewers Discretion) by emmaak2(m): 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
Day169:

See how & why some people fail JAMB? angry

u d mind am

(1) (Reply)

Why Do The Teens In America Commit Suicide? / Effects Of Cross-cultural Marriage. / Y Are There Always Tragic Stories About Marriage On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.