Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

5 Things American Movies Teach Us: - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 5 Things American Movies Teach Us: (915 Views)

Wich Do You Prefer: Nigerian Or American Movies? / Download American movies on laptop / African American Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things American Movies Teach Us: by taif(f): 11:23am On Sep 27, 2013
5 things American Movies Teach Us:
1. Chinese Have Nothing Better To Do Than
Teaching Or Practice Kung Fu.
2. More Than 50% Of U.S. Population Are FBI/CIA
Agents, Working Undercover.
3. The Purpose Of School System Of U.S. Is To
Promote Basketball / Baseball.
4. Aliens Have Special Interest In Attacking U.S.
5. U.S. Is A Place Where You Can Meet All Mythical
Creatures Like Werewolves & Vampires.
5 things Indian Movies Teach Us:
1. At Least One Of The Identical Twins Is Born Evil.
2. While Defusing A Bomb, Do Not Worry, Whichever
Wire You Cut… You “Always Choose The Right
One".
3. A Hero Will Show No Pain, While Getting Beaten
Up; But Will Show Pain When A Girl Cleans Up His
Wound.
4. A Detective Can Solve A Case Only When He Is
Suspended From Duty.
*The Most Hilarious*
5. If You Decide To Start Dancing On The Street,
Everyone You Meet Will Know The Steps.
Now your turn: 5 things NollyWood teaches us?

1 Like

Re: 5 Things American Movies Teach Us: by nedu2000(m): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
1. There's always a confession by the bad guy in the end
2. Nigerian girls sleep with makeup on
3. The most frequently used means of violence in Nigeria is 'the slap'
4. Nigerians are religious(that's actually true)
5. The uglier ur face the funnier you are
Re: 5 Things American Movies Teach Us: by Allohrandy(m): 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
America movies and news only show the good side of America. They will never show you the thousands of homeless Bums or Crack-heads living in the Streets of LA, NY and other major US cities and begging for a dollar. Hollywood movies also show that all Americans are beautiful, sexy and good looking but in reality half of Americans are either Obese or overweight. Hollywood MOVIES show that all Americans are rich and happy but in reality most Americans are just trying to survive in this recent global economy recession. I guess this is the reason an Average Nigerian who has never visit US of A think America is like Heaven. On the other hand, Nollywood movies show the reality in Nigeria both the good and bad.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things American Movies Teach Us: by nedu2000(m): 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
Allohrandy: America movies and news only show the good side of America. They will never show you the thousands of homeless Bums or Crack-heads living in the Streets of LA, NY and other major US cities and begging for a dollar. Hollywood movies also show that all Americans are beautiful, sexy and good looking but in reality half of Americans are either Obese or overweight. Hollywood MOVIES show that all Americans are rich and happy but in reality most Americans are just trying to survive in this recent global economy recession. I guess this is the reason an Average Nigerian who has never visit US of A think America is like Heaven. On the other hand, Nollywood movies show the reality in Nigeria both the good and bad.
so basically Nigeria is better than america,is that what ur saying?
Re: 5 Things American Movies Teach Us: by Allohrandy(m): 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
nedu2000: so basically Nigeria is better than america,is that what ur saying?
seems like you have a problem comprehending what I posted. I mean HOLLYWOOD movies don't often show the true reality in America while Nollywood movies show the reality in Nigeria. Anyway, No country is better than another. All countries has their own peculiar problems including the US of A
Re: 5 Things American Movies Teach Us: by nedu2000(m): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
Allohrandy: seems like you have a problem comprehending what I posted. I mean HOLLYWOOD movies don't often show the true reality in America while Nollywood movies show the reality in Nigeria. Anyway, No country is better than another. All countries has their own peculiar problems including the US of A
every country has problems but some have more problems than others,america is a better place than nigeria,И̣̣̣̥o comparism. Can an american graduate be homeless?can an america die of an illness as meagre as the flu?I understand we are both nigerians but truth be said america is what it says it is-the most powerful nation on earth, ‎​yes they have homeless people but 'most' homeless people 'choose' to be homeless. N.B. Pls try and keep ur cool & don't throw abuses,thanks
Re: 5 Things American Movies Teach Us: by Csami(m): 3:47am On Sep 28, 2013
nedu2000: every country has problems but some have more problems than others,america is a better place than nigeria,И̣̣̣̥o comparism. Can an american graduate be homeless?can an ame…rica die of an illness as meagre as the flu?I understand we are both nigerians but truth be said america is what it says it is-the most powerful nation on earth, ‎​yes they have homeless people but 'most' homeless people 'choose' to be homeless. N.B. Pls try and keep ur cool & don't throw abuses,thanks

Man just like he said, u never took time to read and understand what he was saying. America is a great nation no doubt but in the movies, half of what u see ain't real.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things American Movies Teach Us: by taif(f): 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2013
in nollywood every witch must confess befor she die.whc is not so in real life

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Again!!!! / Video: Jackie Chan Speak Pidgin, Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo On His Movie In Nigeria / Superhero Trailer Wars (With Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.