Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!! (1759 Views)

The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Why Guys Find It Hard To Like Girls Who Woo Them / Why Guys Find It Hard To Like Girls Who Woo Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!! by Andyblaze: 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2013
embarassed
I conducted a research and found out that women who woo men are more sucessful than those who don't.

CASE STUDIES
In the bible, Ruth and Esther made moves on the men they eventually married. They are the only ladies who have books in the bible. WHAT A SUCCESS!
Angela Merkel wooed her husband in college and she's one of the greatest women in the world today.
The deputy governor of my state wooed her husband when he met her abroad.
LADIES WOO A MAN TODAY AND GET CLOSER TO GREATNESS!
Am already taken by Kikiani&Mondicheeks

Courtesy: Andy[Ph.d]

1 Like

Re: Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!! by HURUCHI(m): 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2013
u no serious at all joor
Re: Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
@Oooh Peee

get a life or chop 1UP. Mtcew
Re: Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!! by sweettease(f): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2013
Na d same Ruth and Esther wey dey my bible? undecided
Re: Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
Noted!I wud make that as a new week resolution.
#toasting mood activated.
Re: Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!! by Konjour(m): 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
I suspect the poster is just being sarcastic, however women and women groups have gone all berserk with all the gender equality thingy they've championed in the most recent decades gone by, so it'd be a welcome idea for more women to woo guys. Infact, if both genders are equal women also ought to be able to buy diamond rings, go on their knees and propose to the man of their dreams and not wait for the man to do all that. Men also deserve some form of feminine chivalry. :-D

1 Like

Re: Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
Need some few lines to start with

*wow!love the smell of your perfume.What's the name again? cheesy cheesy
*You are such a beautiful man! wink
*Your shoes are exquisite,can I try it on?
More lines please?
Re: Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
smiley
Re: Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!! by Stefan01(m): 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
lynpetra: Need some few lines to start with

*wow!love the smell of your perfume.What's the name again? cheesy cheesy
*You are such a beautiful man! wink
*Your shoes are exquisite,can I try it on?
More lines please?

*Falls from mtn mast*

3 Likes

Re: Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
Stefan01: *Falls from mtn mast*

#catches him
Now,honey I want to be your superwoman.what ya say cheesy
Re: Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!! by Abujafood: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
lynpetra:

#catches him

And I say yes to that!

1 Like

Re: Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!! by Andyblaze: 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
sweet-tease:
Na d same Ruth and Esther wey dey my bible? undecided
yeah
Re: Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!! by Andyblaze: 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
lynpetra:

Noted!I wud make that as a new week resolution.
#toasting mood activated.

ur on ur way to success
Re: Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!! by Andyblaze: 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2013
HURUCHI: u no serious at all joor
i have a honorary Ph.D Degree in forensics, i dont joke with my researches
Re: Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
3 or 4 examples isn't enough to prove dat
Re: Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2013
Andyblaze: ur on ur way to success

Thank you! grin
Re: Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!! by Stefan01(m): 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
lynpetra:

#catches him

I'd love to say yes to that.... Am just not sure if i deserve a girl like u as my Lois Lane....
Re: Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!! by Swaggot00(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2013
Andyblaze: embarassed
I conducted a research and found out that women who woo men are more sucessful than those who don't.

CASE STUDIES
In the bible, Ruth and Esther made moves on the men they eventually married. They are the only ladies who have books in the bible. WHAT A SUCCESS!
Angela Merkel wooed her husband in college and she's one of the greatest women in the world today.

guy, u don use ur drug 2day?
Re: Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
Stefan01:
I'd love to say yes to that.... Am just not sure if i deserve a girl like u as my Lois Lane....

I can be your Nikita!Keeping you away from danger,and same time mending your heart.Wudnt you like a woman who hands you a cup of freshly made coffee every morning and then gives you a very goood massage to relax your collarbone cheesy grin
Talk na o,else I go toast another person. grin

1 Like

Re: Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!! by Andyblaze: 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
Harbosede02: 3 or 4 examples isn't enough to prove dat
how many u want
Re: Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2013
Andyblaze: how many u want
enuf 2 convince me 2 woo a guy..
Re: Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!! by Stefan01(m): 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
lynpetra:

I can be your Nikita!Keeping you away from danger,and same time mending your heart.Wudnt you like a woman who hands you a cup of freshly made coffee every morning and then gives you a very goood massage to relax your collarbone cheesy grin
That, my lady, is exactly wat i need... Good thing i bought a coffee maker just yesterday.... I like the massaging part too. I will reciprocate every lil bit of luv u show me... Oya lets go and make Romeo and Juliet jealous of our luv....
Re: Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
Stefan01:
That, my lady, is exactly wat i need... Good thing i bought a coffee maker just yesterday.... I like the massaging part too. I will reciprocate every lil bit of luv u show me... Oya lets go and make Romeo and Juliet jealous of our luv....

I bin think say you won dull me before! grin grin I wanted to switch to Abujafood.
Re: Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!! by Stefan01(m): 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
lynpetra:

I bin think say you won dull me before! grin grin I wanted to switch to Abujafood.
lol... U don ever see person wey they put sugar for him mouth, he come spit am out?? U, my dear, is my sugar....
Re: Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!! by timpaker(m): 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
Interesting........ what kind of methodology is this?
Re: Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!! by Andyblaze: 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
timpaker: Interesting........ what kind of methodology is this?
Forensical methodology in cupid-related psycho-therapy.
Re: Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!! by Princelyod(m): 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
Abujafood:

And I say yes to that!
now i therefore declare you both husband and wife....
Re: Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
Andyblaze: embarassed

CASE STUDIES

lwkmd..dis boi don kolo o!
Re: Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!! by sweetestguy(m): 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
All d girls in my street needs to see dis,mek I go bath dress up, enter street,
Re: Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!! by Popowaa: 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
lynpetra:

Dame,U've game.Nothing like a confident woman men just love them to bits.
Re: Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!! by Andyblaze: 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
Kikiani: lwkmd..dis boi don kolo o!
Ur love don bust my brain. Wheneva i type ur name, i feel like my pubic hair has rub sporting waves cream embarassed
Re: Andy Blaze Proves That Women Who Woo Men Are More Successful....read!!! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
Andyblaze: Ur love don bust my brain. Wheneva i type ur name, i feel like my pubic hair has rub sporting waves cream embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheating Husband & Lover Found Dead, Naked On Sallah Day / Do Short Guys Find Love? / My Boyfriend Says He'll Breakup With Me If I Lose Weight And I'm Overweight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.