Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? (44416 Views)

How To Install Android 4.1 Jellybean Luncher On Your Tecno N3 Smartphone / Unbrick your tecno f7 now / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Isaacpyo04(m): 10:47am On Sep 28, 2013
engr. ezebuiro:
U just reasoned like a small pikin. What shall it profit u to have an S4 of 95k and be trekking. While anoda person had a tecno of 12k and has a car. All these "devices" will fade away one day. Do u remember when ladies were dying for guys with Nokia communicator. Now u can't bring it out in public. My advice is- use the one wey u like. Buy am S4 cuz u have the money And not to impress women. Women are like buses

This is comment I've been looking for,. Many guys buy phones to impress women, Some even go to the extent of borrowing money, when they ve Nofin in their account, to buy costly smartphones so as to be among. And until that mentality changes many ll still remain in poverty. Make money first (with God-given ideas and ur creativity) and women ll surely flock around u...
Itz so disappointing that here in Nigeria we dont sit down to think, we re alwaz carried away by what other nations produce or manufacture. I just hope that very soon we ll start to appreciate what we ve, and become independent.
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by ibiso1986: 10:48am On Sep 28, 2013
Piponomics: Anyone that is still bothered about what people say about the phone they have is still living in denial. I meet all sorts of foreigners everyday and NONE of them has a phone beyond 30k. In fact the Brits na Curve 2 be their standard. These guys are international experts in their fields and so you working with them will even be 'ashamed' to pull out your Galaxy Note 2 when the guys earning 5 times more than you are using a Curve 2.
Bottom line, go for something you are comfortable with. If Tecno is a problem for you then get Gionee. Most people out there don't know about it.
gione phone has cool features.. but not popular in nigeria.
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by tomzman: 10:50am On Sep 28, 2013
Red_Card: finally, someone said the truth. Even me that is using Nokia Lumia 520 of 28k gets more respect than my friend that uses Tecno Phantom A... Tecno surely disgraces people. I can't buy a Tecno phone for any reason. I will soon port from Nokia Lumia to any moderately priced Samsung Galaxy.
Guy, have you handled the tecno phantom A? Apart from the respect thing, which do you think is better in terms of the functions. I'm currently thinking along the lines of the two.
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Hamsaini: 10:52am On Sep 28, 2013
I don't Care, All Fingers are not equal.
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Sike(m): 10:58am On Sep 28, 2013
Chinko THEN don spoil the Chinko NOW. So sad!
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Doyin4real(m): 11:05am On Sep 28, 2013
I am using TECHNO PHANTOM PAD N9. This happen to be my first techno FONE. and believe you me, people love it. I realise it to my friends to explore through the functions and application. all I get in response is ''waoooooo, this techno is fantastic and good value for money''. I love it. Good comments from the admirers.

2 Likes

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:06am On Sep 28, 2013
Am suggesting since dis thread is dis hot....let's send members of the NL unemployed graduate association (NUGA) to propose a bill to the national assembly to make techno constitutional ...and send media messages to all d babes in naija that “from henceforth the status of techno boys are galaxy boys and brawkberry boys are now equal”
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Sike(m): 11:06am On Sep 28, 2013
hustla:

Any girl that leaves her boyfriend because of the kind of phone he uses is either a hoe, a broke a.ss hoe, or a hoe..

you people need to stop impressing the people you are dating.. I can use a phone of 13k and yet the gold around my neck would be up to a million naira.. assets and other things might be 10 times more..

your handset should never determine your mindset...

Chei! Naija mentality oo!

KEYWORD: Your Handset should NEVER determine your Mindset!

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Randerl: 11:13am On Sep 28, 2013
When ma pipz saw me with the Tecno A+, it was Waoo.

One of them with a fading SG3 asked me, ''is Tecno into Android Smartphones?''

my ans: yup. Better quality, designed in France and SAFE TO USE.

Another that owns both samsung GS4 and a Bold 5 asked, ''Can these Android Smart Device from Tecno do these?''

1. Cn it be rooted? Ans: Yes.

2. Can l play HD GAMES on it?
Ans:Yes.

3. Cn l perform basic telephony on them?
Ans': Yes.

4. What abt VPN and Hotspot with general day to day browsing?

Ans: YES. And hotspot with upto 5 different devices.

5. Can l do the normal blueth stuff with it? Umm,
Ans: YES.

6. Shlt. If the screen gets broken will it still work NORMALLY?
Ans: Yeap it will.

7. Is FB, Whatrapp, Viper, LiveProvile BBM etc working on it?

Ans: YES And several others like 2go, Nimbuzz, ebuddy migg33 etc

8. Someone Said, "PLAYSTORE AINT WORKING ON TECNO ANDROID PHONES". Is dat true?
Ans: Nope. ALL GOOGLE Services like, Youtube, Search, Gmail, Hangout G+ and the great PLAYSTORE WORKS.

9. How many appz do l have access to?
Ans: Like 800,000+. In ur life time u may nt use all.

10. Many pipz have BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT TECNO Ba3 LIFE?
Ans: Oh u mean something like overheating! All modern smartphones equipped with 3G and 4G LTE do overheat. It is a normal thing. Recently a Samsung GS4 Burnt somebody, and an lphone with sealed Ba3 did same. So it is normal to heat when u attempt to download at speeds of 7mbps upto 21mbps for 3g ntwks and upto 100mbps for LTE ntwkx.

11. Lest l forget. Cn l create, edit, read and print OFFICE DOCUMENT?

Ans: YES. U Cn even print wirelessly from any wireless HP Printer with the HP android driver that supports OVER 200 HP printers.

The guys were like ''bros thanks l never knew dat Tecno Phones were so productive like these''.

U r welcum. Don't 4get da usual, u cn customise, overclock and even perform solid multitasking on ur Tecno Android SmartDevices.

7 Likes

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by jaymichael(m): 11:16am On Sep 28, 2013
Blackbeauty: it is this craze to use big brand names that pushes people to do all sorts of stuff e.g prostitution, yahoo yahoo,armed robbery etc I smh for people who say they are ashamed to bring out their phones...I use a techno phantom and am so proud of it..my man uses a bold 5 and an iPhone 4 but still envys the way I love my phone...why because I got it with my business profit
.and I didn't have to do any bad stuff to "belong".The sooner you learn to live your life for you and you alone,the happier u will be..most girls I know using big phones had. to sleep with as many as 10guys to raise the money to buy a bbq10..so..I can never and will never be ashamed of my techno ! when people ask me the name of my cute phone..I tell them with pride ,cos I don't feel the need to impress a stranger who would not add to my life!
1000000 GBOSA! for you jare.
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by 5much(m): 11:20am On Sep 28, 2013
Tecno phantom A+ is d bomb. Most of tecno smartphones, phantom A+ don't make d loud noise tu ra ra ra ra ra dat d smaller old versons make when u switch on/off.
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Randerl: 11:24am On Sep 28, 2013
Isaacpyo04:

If anyone ask wat brand is it? I bodly and confidently show dem d back of d phone cos d 'TECNO' is printed at d back.
No shame whatsoever,, moreover TECNO stands tall than Blackberry!
and Taller Than nokia in 2days 9ja.
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 28, 2013
Team Nokia...China na china if techno like make them produce laptop phone...flexing with my Lumia 920 killing Dem...

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by quinty(f): 11:25am On Sep 28, 2013
MY friends be like u dey use chinco even dis Mr. tecno dey try o o but chinco na chinco... As for me I no send anybody I like my phantom A++ like kin in gan grin

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Sunbellar: 11:26am On Sep 28, 2013
I have 3 phones
1. Nokia E6- 45k
2. Samsung galaxy -100k
3. Techno phantom A+ -35k
These phones are okay and working perfectly well and now I mostly prefer going out with my Techno because I can easily bear the cost when got lost/snatched. This show off is not worth it. Techno android A+ performs all functions any other android can do even better that my Nokia E6 (simbian) I got at 45k. Techno is now designed in Hong Kong and assembled in China. It even came with a power bank that can charge it on the go. Techno is taking over the market with their quality android products they are rolling out at a cheaper rate. So, what's the hype about price when you can get all you want at a cheaper rate. Funny enough, I saw a Black Berry phone sold at 300k and was forced what is used for. It's time Nigerians start valuing things because of quality not price.

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by krugar07(m): 11:27am On Sep 28, 2013
to all quote before you read posters: an iphone has its identity(the apple logo + iphone X X X) at the back-YES. does it make sense to put the apple logo in front?-NO, also iphones have their own market and are not competing IOS with anyone. Apple is an established company and has the flare for for very good build quality, design, premium looks and feel. when you see an iphone, you dont need to ask before you know its one.
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Neddyogu(m): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2013
slinkman: CHINKO.. I GET THOROUGHLY ASHAMED...

I EVEN WENT TO D LENGTH OF COVERING D NAME TECNO WITH A STICKER
Talk about inferiority complex!
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by habbyy03: 11:35am On Sep 28, 2013
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by lorddarshwood(m): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2013
If BBM workon tecno don't be scared when the ping sounds like AK47 gunshot...Tecno kor tecyes ni,brand or no brand China is china
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by habbyy03: 11:35am On Sep 28, 2013
d point is dat those tecno users ar nt poor!!!!! som peeps make use of ipad jez to feel among!!!!#i don rily fansy fone....so far i av gud HD games on ma fone..
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Ogadtop(m): 11:39am On Sep 28, 2013
i am a tecnoCRAT for life.if u like tecno click "like"

2 Likes

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by BeingAkorede(m): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2013
yh ppl do act somehow, likewise i did d first time i saw it. so i was hoping nokia woud drop a beta one but lunch d almighty Lumia rather.
However, dt glorious day i was on Nairaland where the techno Q1 grabbed my attention; i adore the shape and being qwerty, touchscreen and specifications.
Being white color ppl even think its Bold5, some still make jest of me, some wish the brand name TECHNO could be hidden somehere. Mind you, i cant even remember the numbers of those that have bought a type simply because i have one. i think i deserve a crown from techno.
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by krugar07(m): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2013
Oga-@-d-top:
i am a tecnoCRAT for life.if u like tecno click "like"
this is not the time to champaign for likes.

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by fidinwala(m): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2013
Y buy a Samsung or apple phone for # 80000 plus when you can get a techno phone for less than that which will serve the same purpose.this is one of the reasons why our country don't move forward we can't produce our own phone as a country yet we're morking China products.
Wake up Nigerians and face realities,follow follow no good.
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by maasoap(m): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2013
Defaramade:
Wetin concern me with mouth or nose, why buy a phone (or anything else) in the 1st place if you are ashamed to use it. It's not about tecno or samsung, it's a matter of self esteem.
You got it. I'm still using my N3.
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by simple200: 11:45am On Sep 28, 2013
One of the issue with we Nigerians is we believing price to be quality, techno is just an eye opener to this market cheat my techno n3 can do most of the things my Samsung galaxy tab does they improving everyday and will get there. On the issue of the name until you see tecno name as a brand name such as Nokia, HTC, Samsung, Sagem. maybe is because of the way they enter our market, can any one remember sagem and triumph phones. Every phone is expected to call out which this product is doing, all I can say we is we too name conscious. remember Tecno is not from China as many of us clam .
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Randerl: 11:47am On Sep 28, 2013
The HTC One is more expensive than the Galaxy S4, if ur an Engineer try viewing the innards of the two devices, u will observe,

1. Dat the HTC One is like disorganised mechanic workshop.

2. The inside of the SGS4 is well laid out and properly organised.

3. All current HTC device focus on design above functionalities.

4. SGS4 and other Galaxy Series of varying price points follows the path of ''WHAT IT CAN PERFORM or WHAT U CN DO WITH IT'.

5. TECNO is following Samsung Galaxy Series with different Phones for different pocket levels.

And the HORROR OF IT ALL, Tecno focused on The African Market and halved the market cycle for new products within d African market. The goal,: be in the market b4 Samsung does. It is a bad day for the Samsung Market in Nigeria Today.

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by FOLLEY20(m): 11:48am On Sep 28, 2013
krugar07: why should you be ashamed?? afterall is it not money you used to buy it___|
I wonder oo. He was ashamed because he wanted 2 prove/raise his ego.
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by TrueFcts(f): 11:52am On Sep 28, 2013
Buoyantic: Team Nokia...China na china if techno like make them produce laptop phone...flexing with my Lumia 920 killing Dem...
nice oo. is dat game paid or free and did u get it frm wp store?
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2013
#Teamtecno. Tecno is da BOMB.

BEST products ever. if ur not using tecno your on a looooooong thing.

booyaka!!
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Acidosis(m): 11:58am On Sep 28, 2013
Do people still buy phones to impress women?

Na wa o.

..and

I still do not understand why someone would be ashame to use his phone in public..

Whats wrong with Nigerians? Is this part of the curse the whites placed on us?

Is it a crime to produce/use affordable products?

What is all these chaos about "CHINKO"

What is "Chinko" about Tecno F7, N7, and the likes?

Is it because your Tecno F7 was produced in China? and then Galaxy S4 was produced in Queen Elizabeth's bedroom?

I'm still finding it hard to understand the rationale behind this thread...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

What Sort Of Lie Is This (photo) / Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here / Glittery Phone Case Leaves Injury On South African Lady's Leg (Disturbing Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.