Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

JK Michaels Test And Interview Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / JK Michaels Test And Interview Today (1158 Views)

Workforce Invites For Interview Today / How I Messed Up Job Interview Today... Please Learn! / My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JK Michaels Test And Interview Today by kingsolve(m): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
I was in traffic on my way home last night (thursday), around half past eight when a text message came into my phone inviting me for an interview at JK Michaels 8am today (Sept 27). Less than 12 hours notice. I had even forgotten I applied there and forgotten the position I applied for. I had to search my sent messages to find out.
Getting there early today amidst the heavy rain was a challenge but I made it early. I was surprised we didn't start until almost ten I guess. I thought the short notice coupled with the rain would reduce the number of people in attendance but to mysurprise we were much.
The test was cool, then the one by one interview. I don't get it if they were actually interviewing us for their operations or for aother company. The way the questions were I am not sure if they have a company demanding for workers yet. I just hope all the sacrifice I put in it would not be a waste. If you were there today please how did your session go, what did you observe with the way it all went, what do you think? Please when they call again for the second phase please let's inform one another via this link. May God give us all wonderful settlements. Getting a job in Lagos is awesome, lemme not say otherwise.
Re: JK Michaels Test And Interview Today by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
IT WILL BE WELL AT THE END OF THE DAY.

GOD WILL GRANT US ALL THE DESIRES OF OUR HEARTS.
Re: JK Michaels Test And Interview Today by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2013
They are recruiting for another company and there are four stages before you are finally selected. It will take a while before you are called.
Re: JK Michaels Test And Interview Today by kingsolve(m): 2:58am On Sep 28, 2013
@GoldenDR thanks for that information. I believe it's precise. It's well taken note of. I'll have that in mind

(1) (Reply)

Technip Ltd - Graduate Engineer / An International School With Campuses In Lekki And Anthony Recruiting Teachers / Inside Secret About How Employers Select Resumes You Can Use To Get Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.