Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,643 members, 7,851,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:24 PM

Diary Of A Curvy Phat Girl: “let’s See How It Goes” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diary Of A Curvy Phat Girl: “let’s See How It Goes” (699 Views)

It Goes In Dry And It Comes Out Wet. See Pix / Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders / Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Curvy Phat Girl: “let’s See How It Goes” by Nekaoflife(f): 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
I’m not a relationship expert but if there’s one thing I know, when a guy or man you’re seeing refuses to label what you both share, whether it’s a committed one or friends with benefits and somehow you come up with the discussion on where “we have something” relationship is headed and he tells you, “babe let’s just see how it goes”.

My dear friends, I advise you to run faster than a cheetah from men like that, except you’re not looking for anything serious. If you’re looking for anything serious then you should read this article.

I’ve been a victim of “let’s see how it goes”, not once but twice, apparently I remixed the once beaten twice shy lesson.

I was having the time of my life with Stanley (not real name), or so I thought. I assumed we were dating but it turns out I was in a relationship with myself.

That’s another thing you shouldn’t do, never assume, define your relationship form the beginning. Don’t be like me that was busy updating my bbm status to “boo of life”, “my baby is the best”.

See more at: http://www.happenings9ja.com/happenings/posts/more-happenings/opinion/diary-of-a-curvy-phat-girl-lets-see-how-it-goes%9D#!

(1) (Reply)

Single And Seriously Searching / Have U Ever Been Dumped By Sum1 U Never Wanted To Date In The 1st Place / 4 Guys Only Pls What Can Someone Do 2 Control Quick Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.