Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Disobedient Wife. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Disobedient Wife. (6997 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disobedient Wife. by MrsChima(f): 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2013
Wait a minute....is this wife a child bride?

If so....carry on ooo! lipsrsealed
Re: Disobedient Wife. by Rhythm(f): 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
This your wife has suffered. All these posts about her. Disobedient husband.

1 Like

Re: Disobedient Wife. by judii(f): 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Judii, forgerrit! He won't listen!
African men & their ego.
Hian!
grin grin ;Dhonestly, I easily get tired of issues like this ehn! Its so disturbing. I don't know what stops the man from loving his wife and let's see if the woman wouldn't submit 100percent. God Himself knows that there is power in love that's why He commanded the man 2 love his wife and wives to be submissive. @ op, loving your wife comes before submission! Can u demand submission from a commercial sex worker? Women are naturally very soft o! In fact, it's in us 2 be submissive but husbands, u guys have 2 love us first! Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Disobedient Wife. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
judii: grin grin ;Dhonestly, I easily get tired of issues like this ehn! Its so disturbing. I don't know what stops the man from loving his wife and let's see if the woman wouldn't submit 100percent. God Himself knows that there is power in love that's why He commanded the man 2 love his wife and wives to be submissive. @ op, loving your wife comes before submission! Can u demand submission from a commercial sex worker? Women are naturally very soft o! In fact, it's in us 2 be submissive but husbands, u guys have 2 love us first! Simple!

Best comment so far... some men are not just it at all

2 Likes

Re: Disobedient Wife. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Efe, will she listen?
I do hope so!
haba aunty ferhyntorlah cheesy have you given up on me cheesy
Re: Disobedient Wife. by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
kulyie: haba aunty ferhyntorlah cheesy have you given up on me cheesy

Kulyie, Kulyie, Kulyie!!!!
Wetin I for talk?
Re: Disobedient Wife. by olisaemeka1(m): 9:33am On Sep 29, 2013
babyosisi:

Ha hahahaha
Which one is Ewu Nsukka again
Una no go kill person
I think ewu nsuka means goat of nsuka .......but in dis case an nsuka goat wud hav been wiser .....lol

Oga U̶̲̥̅̊ want advice on how 2 punish ur wife abi....☺ķª¥​​ log on 2
www.wahalawife...mmmd@zall
Come on go and love ur wife and stop finding a cheap egoistic excuse 2 flirt.....Nama!!!

2 Likes

Re: Disobedient Wife. by judii(f): 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
Donxavier:

Best comment so far... some men are not just it at all
Thanks. Walahi, its so tiring!

2 Likes

Re: Disobedient Wife. by Meddler(f): 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
OMG!!! This is hands down the funniest post I've come across on NL. The responses are killing me Hahahahaha.
OP please if ure in need of a solution call 1-800-slapthatb*tch. If u can't get thru lemme know I have another number u can call
Re: Disobedient Wife. by Nobody: 4:07am On Sep 30, 2013
Where is the poster
Abi he dey busy disposing her body and wiping off evidence
Abeg come give us update

3 Likes

Re: Disobedient Wife. by bukatyne(f): 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
debrief08: Poster, If you are a Christian then I suggest you study your Bible very well, Husbands are instructed to LOVE their wives just as Christ Loved us with this kind of Love in 1st Corinthians 13:

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.

With this kind of Love comes peace, submission and respect.
The reason why the Bible stated women should submit is because when a man loves you with the love described above some may take it for granted, so for balance the man is to love while the wife is instructed to submit to love.

There is too much emphasis on submission and none on love or very little on love.

From the passage above the kind of ego you described has no place in a Christian marriage and should be far from you as the head of your home.
If your love is pure, not rude, not arrogant and not boastful, and most importantly you don't seek to hurt or "Punish" your wife, half of the problems in your marriage will be over.

I beg churches to clearly explain this part to men, we have hammered too much on submission that most men just assume it is a given and have no work to do to earn it apart from just being a man and marrying someone.

Submission only works when it is done to a man who knows his own role and understands the value of submission, Submission is not to massage your ego, submission is a fruit of love.

cool kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cool

I thought I was the only one that thought most Nigerians have Nigerian version of the Bible.
Re: Disobedient Wife. by mymz(f): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
delinb: I expect intelligent response from you guys but the reverse is the case. If you are married then you will understand my point. We African men have ego so try and put urself in my shoe.

@Op, you are clueless.
this is why some people should never get married. he doesn't even understand why or where all the cynicism is coming from.

a man is not a man just because he has a prick, he is a man because he understands that being the leader also means being a servant.

Ewu Gambia!

5 Likes

Re: Disobedient Wife. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
Spits @ word "disobedient". Any man who uses that word to describe his wife's free-will deserves the dog he married.

1 Like

Re: Disobedient Wife. by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 01, 2013
babyosisi: Where is the poster
Abi he dey busy disposing her body and wiping off evidence
Abeg come give us update
how e go come give updates when una don finish the arindin with oro buruku grin

1 Like

Re: Disobedient Wife. by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 01, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Kulyie, Kulyie, Kulyie!!!!
Wetin I for talk?
anything sweery cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Change My Surname, Please I Need Your Advice. / I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only / Is Being The Firstborn Child A Burden? Let's Talk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.