Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Disobedient Wife. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Disobedient Wife. (6996 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disobedient Wife. by delinb: 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2013
What will be a good punishment for your wife if she disobey you? Lately my wife has developed habbit of doing what I asked her not to do. Am hot tempered and I have tried my best to control my anger all this while BUT .........
Re: Disobedient Wife. by baby124: 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2013
grin grin grin

This is a thread twister
Re: Disobedient Wife. by dayokanu(m): 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
OP,

I agree with you, What nonsense. How can a fellow human (sorry I mean lower human or sorry Lower animal) be disobeying you The Lord and master of Lagos and Ogoja. An "ORDINARY WOMAN" for that matter just because you dignified her by marrying her. Just like someone who bought a pet dog.

The best thing you can do is get a gun and wipe out her whole family and community for having the effrontery to raise such person(I mean lesser human) who can disobey you

And for your temper Its a good thing you have a temper. I know several Community Banks who can pay you good money for your temper.

Can i ask, How do you display this your legendary temper when you are in front of your boss, Your dad, a Soldier, or governor Fashola? I bet you slap any of them who annoys you.

Thats the type of people we need in this country?

Join a Political party so we can vote for you in 2015

Shalom!!!!!

35 Likes

Re: Disobedient Wife. by r231(m): 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
^^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Disobedient Wife. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
This woman has suffered! Chei!
Next topic' how to divorce an ugly wife'!

Oya, make una begin advice am now.
Orishirishi!

Infact, I'm available o!
Padded front and back.
Can make u hv hbp in bed.
And make sure u r fully loaded!
When u r done with d divorce,
Contact me

2 Likes

Re: Disobedient Wife. by kreamidiva(f): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
@ dayokanu Lwtmb! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin!

@OP, just like my husband would say with red eyes...... LEAVE MY HOUSE AND TAKE THE KIDS WITH YOU IF YOU WANT TO!!! U ARE "INSUBORDINATE!"

Tell me your experience later. Mugu!

All his topics are about his wife o:

https://www.nairaland.com/1456513/disobedient-wife

https://www.nairaland.com/1422790/jealous-wife
https://www.nairaland.com/1314506/women-after-marriage

https://www.nairaland.com/1272891/wife-facebook

Chase her commot make we hear word!
Re: Disobedient Wife. by pickabeau1: 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
hahahaha.. you guys sha..

it seems d guy has some domestic issues cause he has a child outside wedlock and she has an issue with it

@OP

There are ways of communicating with ur woman
As the man you have to get her to buy into your point of view not by coercion but by negotiation

Identify what her point is first then you can go into the process of compromise

no one likes not being considered

2 Likes

Re: Disobedient Wife. by armyofone(m): 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
You should see a Shrink.
Punishment for your own wife? shocked You are not a good material for husband.
A good husband don't go punishing his wife but love her above all things cheesy
Now go and get that lady 12 roses, some nice wine and apologize for the insult you just spewed here.

delinb: What will be a good punishment for your wife if she disobey you? Lately my wife has developed habbit of doing what I asked her not to do. Am hot tempered and I have tried my best to control my anger all this while BUT .........

4 Likes

Re: Disobedient Wife. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
delinb: I got married few months ago.Recently my wife told me she wanted to join Facebook which I decline telling her the dangers of social media to marriages but to my greatest surprise I found her on Facebook and my ex girl-friend in her friends list.

What do I do? Should I confront her or pretend as if I don't know about it?

delinb: What will be a good punishment for your wife if she disobey you? Lately my wife has developed habbit of doing what I asked her not to do. Am hot tempered and I have tried my best to control my anger all this while BUT .........

2 Likes

Re: Disobedient Wife. by baby124: 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
Chillisauce:

LMAO. Looks like OP is a cheat. OP, so you are on facebook but advising your wife of the dangers. And alarmed your "ex" girlfriend is her friend abi? LOL. Maybe she is "disobeying" you because you have never given her any reason to trust or even consider your opinion. Do you respect yourself, and are you a respectable man when it comes to your family vs outsiders? Have you given her reason to distrust you over this ex? Something is not right with the scnario you have put down. You seem to be a man who married, but wants his cake and eats it too. grin

3 Likes

Re: Disobedient Wife. by coogar: 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2013

she disobeyed you? how dare she?? tell her to kneel down, raise her hands above her head, close her eyes and open her mouth.

how ungrateful can a wife be to disobey his royal highness, oba delinb. i mean, what effrontery! has she forgotten you gave her hope when she was a desperate spinster?

8 Likes

Re: Disobedient Wife. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
baby_123:

LMAO. Looks like OP is a cheat. OP, so you are on facebook but advising your wife of the dangers. And alarmed your "ex" girlfriend is her friend abi? LOL. Maybe she is "disobeying" you because you have never given her any reason to trust or even consider your opinion. Do you respect yourself, and are you a respectable man when it comes to your family vs outsiders? Have you given her reason to distrust you over this ex? Something is not right with the scnario you have put down. You seem to be a man who married, but wants his cake and eats it too. grin

Op,i think the above is really your issue.How to punish her indeed!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Disobedient Wife. by delinb: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
I expect intelligent response from you guys but the reverse is the case. If you are married then you will understand my point. We African men have ego so try and put urself in my shoe.
Re: Disobedient Wife. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
delinb: I expect intelligent response from you guys but the reverse is the case. If you are married then you will understand my point. We African men have ego so try and put urself in my shoe.

So you are still here eh kwa?

Babyosisi looks around the room with armed robbery speed

*where is that my alligator pepper laced Koboko for heaven's sake let me beat shege out of this pathetic loser*

9 Likes

Re: Disobedient Wife. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
babyosisi:

So you are still here

Babyosisi looks around the room

*where is that my Koboko for heaven's sake let me beat shege out of this loser*

Didn't even see your post before posting mine. I feel like backhand-slapping that man! I can only imagine the torture (not excluding physical abuse) the wife will be going through.

3 Likes

Re: Disobedient Wife. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2013
"We African men have ego "Indeed,but it becomes a problem when the ego is bigger than your brain undecided

6 Likes

Re: Disobedient Wife. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2013
Phema:

Didn't even see your post before posting mine. I feel like backhand-slapping that man! I can only imagine the torture (not excluding physical abuse) the wife will be going through.

I saw that
We were both thinking the same thing
Can u believe he is actually asking for punishment methods genuinely

Tomorrow now if the woman uses a dagger with both hands to send him to hell someone will call her wicked

2 Likes

Re: Disobedient Wife. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
Phema:

So you are still here spewing trash abi?? Come on, get out of this place before I open my eyes!! person! "How do I punish my disobedient wife" indeed! Ewu Nsukka! Mstcheeeewwww!

Ha hahahaha
Which one is Ewu Nsukka again
Una no go kill person

1 Like

Re: Disobedient Wife. by greatgod2012(f): 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
@op, with due respect, please check yourself, you seems to have a lot of problems with this your wife, are you sure you are a right partner yourself? Are you sure you people married for the right reasons?
May God help you o.

1 Like

Re: Disobedient Wife. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
babyosisi:

I saw that
We were both thinking the same thing
Can u believe he is actually asking for punishment methods genuinely

Tomorrow now if the woman uses a dagger with both hands to send him to hell someone will call her wicked

Instead of him to hide his head in shame after the first post, he came back to make a fool of himself. He says African men have ego, but the ego develops wings and fly away when they are dealing with female bosses, military personnels, etc. Its only their wives that bear the brunt of the so called ego.

3 Likes

Re: Disobedient Wife. by StateOfMind: 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2013
dayokanu: OP,

I agree with you, What nonsense. How can a fellow human (sorry I mean lower human or sorry Lower animal) be disobeying you The Lord and master of Lagos and Ogoja. An "ORDINARY WOMAN" for that matter just because you dignified her by marrying her. Just like someone who bought a pet dog.

The best thing you can do is get a gun and wipe out her whole family and community for having the effrontery to raise such person(I mean lesser human) who can disobey you

And for your temper Its a good thing you have a temper. I know several Community Banks who can pay you good money for your temper.

Can i ask, How do you display this your legendary temper when you are in front of your boss, Your dad, a Soldier, or governor Fashola? I bet you slap any of them who annoys you.

Thats the type of people we need in this country?

Join a Political party so we can vote for you in 2015

Shalom!!!!!

Oh my days cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Disobedient Wife. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
You sure say you get hot temper? Put it to good use and march to aso rock and demand for a better Nigeria. No tell me say na for only woman side you get power.

3 Likes

Re: Disobedient Wife. by StateOfMind: 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
delinb: I expect intelligent response from you guys but the reverse is the case. If you are married then you will understand my point. We African men have ego so try and put urself in my shoe.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Disobedient Wife. by kreamidiva(f): 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2013

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anwuola m ooooo! Kai! Smh! Good people of nairaland,its not fair o. Give the brother some "intelligent response" nah. Why is the reverse the case If you were all married,you would have understood his point undecided African men sure do have ego (baaaad one o) angry .So please put yourselves in his opanka shoes grin grin grin...Lwkmd4h

#falls on the floor clutching my stomach#

7 Likes

Re: Disobedient Wife. by pickabeau1: 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2013
walahi... u people .... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Disobedient Wife. by judii(f): 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2013
@ OP,love your wife like the Bible says and you would be shocked how obedient she would become. Try it and return back here with testimonies because I'm 100 percent sure it works like magic.

4 Likes

Re: Disobedient Wife. by jmoore(m): 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2013
delinb: I expect intelligent response from you guys but the reverse is the case. If you are married then you will understand my point. We African uncivilized men have ego so try and put urself in my shoe.

Shoe get size na. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Disobedient Wife. by kreamidiva(f): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nna after all these yabbings,this African man with his ego will pounce on this woman wey no get ego! !, with his shoes o! crymake una leave am o!

grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Disobedient Wife. by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 28, 2013
kreami diva: Nna after all these yabbings,this African man with his ego will pounce on this woman wey no get ego! !, with his shoes o! crymake we una leave am o!

grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

O kwa ya
Re: Disobedient Wife. by Nobody: 5:03am On Sep 28, 2013
Make sure you don't hit her, because that's the plan of the devil.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Man With 39 Wives, 94 Children And 33 Grandchildren (photos) / Marriage: Is It About Making Babies Or About The Couples? / Neat Local Rice Available In Large Quantity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.