Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune (15740 Views)

BankyW Pleads With Teebillz, Tunji Balogun As He Hints At Committing Suicide / Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) / Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by dont8(m): 1:31am On Sep 28, 2013
I don't undecided
speedyboi: Entertainment everywhere is more of hype. Everyone knows this

1 Like

Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 28, 2013
He has said his own.
I'm looking forward to the day they will interview Wizkid about his recent 'yansh' 'boobs' and senseless songs he releases these days,i really need the interviewer to ask him deep questions about his music because it's slowly going down the drain covered under the comfort of fanatics. Wizkid is talented but he needs to be warned unless as the god_of_music that i am i will be forced to STRIKE him to DEATH!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by Swiftboy(m): 1:36am On Sep 28, 2013
Lol he said it as though they're not making good money! I dont trust you're not worth millions Banky! Well I love the modesty tho!
Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by Swiftboy(m): 1:40am On Sep 28, 2013
god_of_music: He has said his own.
I'm looking forward to the day they will interview Wizkid about his recent 'yansh' 'boobs' and senseless songs he releases these days,i really need the interviewer to ask him deep questions about his music because it's slowly going down the drain covered under the comfort of famzing. Wizkid is talented but he needs to be warned unless as the god_of_music that i am i will be forced to STRIKE him to DEATH!!! angry
I share in your opinion! The industry is getting boring with poor/empty content.I've stoped downloading songs from super stars now cos its all same o same o!
Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by hopeyemih(m): 1:40am On Sep 28, 2013
na tru tlk jooo..d oda day wen 2face was asked about how he feels being on d list..he said he dint knw mayb forbes went 2 check dier bank acct. balance,or dey went 2 d companies endorsing dem 2 knw au much dier payin dem!,deres money in music tho' buh..we shud try nd undastnd dat dese artistes hype demselves 2 promote dier brand.
dasall !!!

1 Like

Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by seedord247(m): 1:43am On Sep 28, 2013
Double194: Rick Ross was JƱڪτ̲̅ worth 6mil last year and he rapped “I woke up in a new Buggati”
I be like how much is the new Buggati and how much are U worth??.
FAKE LIVES.

Shuttup phool..... Buggati belongs to Ace not rick.

3 Likes

Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by hopeyemih(m): 1:44am On Sep 28, 2013
seedord247:

..nd asap rocky was nt even on d f*cking list!
Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by turl(m): 1:51am On Sep 28, 2013
hopeyemih:

..nd asap rocky was nt even on d f*cking list!

which further goes to prove Banky's point regarding musicians and how they deal with fame and fortune.

I really rate the guy. Him and eldee are some of the few naija entertainers I can picture jamming with on a level. Level headed with no heads up their arses.

2 Likes

Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by Nobody: 2:17am On Sep 28, 2013
I just like the guy... Clean and his swag is muah!
Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by Afolayan123: 3:17am On Sep 28, 2013
Nice one...straight answer

1 Like

Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by brownlord: 3:22am On Sep 28, 2013
~Bluetooth:

What is " more fame " when more as used by Banky is an adverb and fame is a noun and not an adjective ? You don't need to get twisted just because you want to impress with your grammar, just be simple and get things done !

PS : An adverb doesn't and can't modify a NOUN. I stand to be corrected though.

Okay after all this rimarol, make your point

2 Likes

Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by Wordemma(m): 3:48am On Sep 28, 2013
Hmmm
Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by unstoppableflow: 3:58am On Sep 28, 2013
Brilliant, so really and straight up.
Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by Nobody: 4:03am On Sep 28, 2013
Speak for yourself big headed niqqa angry

Some people are having the best of both. cheesy
Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by bootlegaz: 4:17am On Sep 28, 2013
pDude: Speak for yourself big headed niqqa angry

Some people are having the best of both. cheesy
Hey dude, you must be working in your mama's hair salon?

1 Like

Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 28, 2013
You mean all the endorsement na wash?

1 Like

Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by Nobody: 5:13am On Sep 28, 2013
991: lol! finally someone opens up, they drink million dollar wine and wear million dollar wrist watches on tweeter pages..
Guy, Banky W comes from a stupendously rich family. No think say na poverty make am talk like that o. He has cultivated a lifestyle of staying out of the news especially bad publicity, for personal preservation.
Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by joanpinkie(f): 5:41am On Sep 28, 2013
~Bluetooth:

What is " more fame " when more as used by Banky is an adverb and fame is a noun and not an adjective ? You don't need to get twisted just because you want to impress with your grammar, just be simple and get things done !

I think u shld be concerned more on making your own contribution rather than beefing d handsome guy. What's the difference if he had said that the entertainment industry is more OF fame than fortune? From what he said ? Even the so called English people don't speak perfect english , so stop hating. Or rather stop looking for a cheap fame and concentrate more on making fortune!

Banky u rock my world any time.

2 Likes

Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by ozoemeka(m): 5:41am On Sep 28, 2013
gay
druid06: My kind of guy.
Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 28, 2013
~Bluetooth:

you are completely wrong. banky w was correct. more is both an adverb and an adjective.

5 Likes

Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by collinswealth: 5:58am On Sep 28, 2013
[/color][color=][/font]you have said it all bro.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]you have said it all bro.you have said it all bro.
Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by hrhobi1(m): 6:31am On Sep 28, 2013
seedord247:

Y d insult? Ricky no even no weather u dey exist.

1 Like

Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by claremont(m): 7:01am On Sep 28, 2013
Honest dude.

Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by naijacommando: 7:03am On Sep 28, 2013
the only time i feel proud to be a nigerian is when nigeria is playing a football match or when i see young vibrant talented nigerians doing their thing abroad and locally. Infact whenever i read a nigerian newspaper, i just go straight to d sport and entertainment sections, after which i dump d paper into d dustbin..... MEANINGLESS COUNTRY!

1 Like

Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by franklampard082(m): 7:07am On Sep 28, 2013
~Bluetooth:

With all your over sabi u still no sabi sey adverb dey qualify verb and not adjectives. ITK
Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by mrofficial(m): 7:21am On Sep 28, 2013
Wealthy and quiet. That's the best.
Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by femi4: 7:36am On Sep 28, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I guess the right word is QUALIFY
You are wrong!
More as an adjective: I need MORE light

More as an adverb: She chatted a bit MORE

1 Like

Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by Abbeylincson(m): 7:37am On Sep 28, 2013
I like u.First page thing
Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by fairygeh(f): 7:38am On Sep 28, 2013
~Bluetooth:

. You are the one who doesn't understand English.The way he constructed it is okay,entertainment he means is more fame than fortune,i.e he isn't using the more to modify the fame but he is just saying entertainment is more of fame than fortune.let me break it down to you cos u seem daft.in other words,entertainers are popular and widely known and not that that are all rich.get it now?kapish

1 Like

Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by Amule5000us(m): 7:52am On Sep 28, 2013
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by MrMac10(m): 7:54am On Sep 28, 2013
Banky W my man Keep getting paid and forget the critics #Broke people always think they have an opinion#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities With The Most Expensive Jewelries / Kemi Olunloyo Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Honorary Doctorate Degree / Adorable Photos Of Mercy Johnson's Step-kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.