Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune (15727 Views)

BankyW Pleads With Teebillz, Tunji Balogun As He Hints At Committing Suicide / Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) / Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by badmeat(m): 8:02am On Sep 28, 2013
Hola ma nigga
Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by fixa(m): 8:03am On Sep 28, 2013
tellwisdom: Who gives ratasss about him and his entertainment?? Why would anyone bore us with his personal life?? angry

In case you don't know, we've out grown you guys singing about yansh! Yansh! and showin us cleavages on air. # ImOut angry

your head is there.Yansh tinz not on point.

1 Like

Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:03am On Sep 28, 2013
fairygeh: . You are the one who doesn't understand English.The way he constructed it is okay,entertainment he means is more fame than fortune,i.e he isn't using the more to modify the fame but he is just saying entertainment is more of fame than fortune.let me break it down to you cos u seem daft.in other words,entertainers are popular and widely known and not that that are all rich.get it now?kapish
don't mind d goon called bluetooth....he has dimensia...anyway the day they saod iceprince bought a car of 47million and some chicks fainted...I explained that its not as pple tink...its all just noise...but nigerians are too gullible..if u try to explain they call u a hater

2 Likes

Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by kemmz: 8:06am On Sep 28, 2013
Keffebabe: I love his way
I lov his style he is very calm n reserved
Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by Slimzain: 8:19am On Sep 28, 2013
Banky my W!
U're doing d entertainment biz d way it should be.

Just keep on bro.

U rock!

1 Like

Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by Xano(m): 8:21am On Sep 28, 2013
fedrick901:

Tell us something no one knows about you
I’m not sure how many people know this, but I shave my head and shape my beard myself. I’m my own barber. I’ve been doing it for years. It started when I was in University and didn’t have a lot of money, I learnt to maintain it myself so I didn’t need to spend money on it every week. And now I’m good at it so I’m my own barber. I will probably open a barbershop at some point.

Coming up at the 10th position of the Forbes rating, how did you feel?
I don’t believe very much in such things. Let’s be honest, the real wealthy people are the businessmen like Dangote and the politicians (some of whom got there by looting Nigeria). They’re the ones with real money. This entertainment business is too much hype. It is more fame than fortune. So I’m not thrilled to it and I don’t think any of us should buy into it too much. I’d rather be wealthy and quiet than famous and broke.

How do you relax?
I try to sneak into the movie theatres occasionally, I hang out with friends and family, I read novels, and I love to travel and just go to places where less people know me so I can walk around and chill.
Mature talk. Your personal space.
Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by Tbken: 8:29am On Sep 28, 2013
seedord247:

Shuttup phool..... Buggati belongs to Ace not rick.
ok nah ace and rick who get bucks pass....sharrap and sidon

1 Like

Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by Ijayzbrainz: 8:30am On Sep 28, 2013
Banky W has always been someone I cherish so much.

1 Like

Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by Decapo: 8:31am On Sep 28, 2013
~Bluetooth:

What is " more fame " when more as used by Banky is an adverb and fame is a noun and not an adjective ? You don't need to get twisted just because you want to impress with your grammar, just be simple and get things done !

PS : An adverb doesn't and can't modify a NOUN. I stand to be corrected though.
Broke people always think they have an option
Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by slimthugchimee(m): 8:39am On Sep 28, 2013
Hu cares abt him or his boring musik beco LIL WAYNE 4 LIFE
Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by mcmaurice20(m): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2013
All na same...it bestow honour
Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by Rogers210(m): 8:49am On Sep 28, 2013
~Bluetooth:

What is " more fame " when more as used by Banky is an adverb and fame is a noun and not an adjective ? You don't need to get twisted just because you want to impress with your grammar, just be simple and get things done !

you have not said anything
Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by generaldre(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2013
®ozay ddnt sing bugatti dude Acehood did
Double194: Rick Ross was JƱڪτ̲̅ worth 6mil last year and he rapped “I woke up in a new Buggati”
I be like how much is the new Buggati and how much are U worth??.
FAKE LIVES.
Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by loswhite(m): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2013
~Bluetooth:

is it ur language ? Why do u have to be perfect in it? Do u think the the owners of the language speak's it perfectly @ all times?

1 Like

Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by Obioma21: 9:05am On Sep 28, 2013
Hello, could you please take out few seconds to like our News page by visiting this link below... https://www.facebook.com/ekampaign do have a great weekend. Thank you.

Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 28, 2013
author=NLEFCC]

Mr Lecturer........Where u dey when Wole Soyinka win Nobel Laureate? [/quote]writing jamb and waec for the 11th time.grin
Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by iamboody(m): 9:10am On Sep 28, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Can Imagine how you will be feeling right now; to wake up this early morning and just embarass yourself is not easy, by not understanding what the context meant, I think the problem is in rushing to comment you dint bother to read between the lines.
Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by everyday: 9:15am On Sep 28, 2013
I like his response to the questions directed at him
Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by sunjongs(m): 9:29am On Sep 28, 2013
he is a correct. Nigerian!
Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 28, 2013
Swiftboy:
I share in your opinion! The industry is getting boring with poor/empty content.I've stoped downloading songs from super stars now cos its all same o same o!
same with me,i use to be one of 1st pple to download any new 9ja songs,but now,am tired of their songs,i cant even remember the last tym i listened to a 9ja song 4rm beginning to the end.Davido go kum 2day sing skelewu,wat is skelewu?Iyanya go kum him own sing jombolo,wat is jombolo?.I use to like wizkid,vry talented,he knows this thing called music,his construction is outstanding,but since am fed up of their one line of song,all na yanch yanch yanch.Apart 4rm burna boi'z-like to party,yung l-fever and this r2bees- slowdown ft wizkid(all because of its beating and construction) wey sweet me 4 ear.,all d rest song wey dem dey comot nawadays,e no make any sense 4 ma ear.
Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by oduaboy1: 9:34am On Sep 28, 2013
When you criticize some artiste
some low self esteem dolts will be saying the artiste can feed your whole family for one generation
is it olamide who still live in a rented flat same goes for iceprince,m.i,mayd,brymo,burna boy,iyanya e.t.c Are this the set of people that are going to feed my family.
Nigerians are like the most gullible people on planet earth

1 Like

Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 28, 2013
chosby:
Guy, Banky W comes from a stupendously rich family. No think say na poverty make am talk like that o. He has cultivated a lifestyle of staying out of the news especially bad publicity, for personal preservation.

dude, we all come from rich families ok? the topic is on the hype in entertainment indusry!
Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by smithsammy(m): 9:47am On Sep 28, 2013
~Bluetooth:

kare! Omo ire bi iyan. You just won for yourself a billion dollar for the the best english user on this thread. You can work to any britsh bank nearest to you and claim your prize. Tie gbo na, thought u said u stand to be corrected, so, why don't you reply to those who challenged your wrong, stupid, broke-like and ambigous assertions on here. Ko le dun mi, By their words and their reaction, we shall no them (those who still have a lot to learn, but think they are better-off to be a teacher). You this bitch Juvenile.

3 Likes

Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by Reference(m): 9:53am On Sep 28, 2013
At topic: Of course sir. Only unserious people pay to be entertained in today's world.

1 Like

Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by Revolva(m): 10:17am On Sep 28, 2013

Is Banky in a relationship?
Not at the moment.

oga banky...go marry oo ur mate don marry finish..ooo
Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by Pancho01(m): 10:26am On Sep 28, 2013
D problem wt some of our entertainment stars is dat, wen they get ds huge sum of money in one day, d nxt tin dat money vanishes in one nite. Ths guys dnt even av d sense to invest ds money, al they want to do is to get d latest hous,cars,wrist watches etc.
Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by KKImoh: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2013
~Bluetooth:

no justification 2what u just said, a foward answer remain a foward answer
Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by KKImoh: 10:36am On Sep 28, 2013
Dis 9ja celebs live a fake life, porshe, aston martins, g.wagon, bla bla bla, only exist on their twitter pages
Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by KKImoh: 10:39am On Sep 28, 2013
brownlord:

Okay after all this rimarol, make your point

thank u bro.brown, d dude just spewing out akamu.
Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by kaysleekz: 11:02am On Sep 28, 2013
Double194: Rick Ross was JƱڪτ̲̅ worth 6mil last year and he rapped “I woke up in a new Buggati”
I be like how much is the new Buggati and how much are U worth??.
FAKE LIVES.

Rick Ross is not worth $6m, he just made $6m this year which is equivalent to 960m naira. And it ain't bad considering the fact that he just dropped his album this month.

1 Like

Re: BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune by lymelyte(m): 11:22am On Sep 28, 2013
Una get tym sha..
atbu1983: you are completely wrong. banky w was correct. more is both an adverb and an adjective.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Ready For A Female President – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde / Celebrities Who Are Muslims / Kemi Olunloyo Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Honorary Doctorate Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.