Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Incase Of Emergency, Who Would You Call. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Incase Of Emergency, Who Would You Call. (527 Views)

Please Read!!... Just Incase You Know Where To Find Prof. Wole Soyinka / State Of Emergency(oyo) Abt To B Declared / My Husband Refuses To Show Up At An Emergency Call And I Am Heavily Pregnant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Incase Of Emergency, Who Would You Call. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
[b]Be sincere, if you find yourself in any of the following situation who would you call, provided you are allowed to make just a phone call.

You're to call a friend on Who wants to be a millionaire:
You've been kidnapped and the kidnappers wants to negotiate:
You've impregnated your house-help:
You failed an exam:
You got arrested "mistakenly"
You got arrested for DUI (driving under influence):
You're been robbed and you need help:

My Answer:
You're to call a friend on Who wants to be a millionaire: My Dad, he would be able to help out no matter how difficult the question is, he would have a hint, if not the real answer.
You've been kidnapped and the kidnappers wants to negotiate: My Mom!! Dad would tell the kidnappers to go to hell because they're "scammers" and they don't have me in their possession.
You've impregnated your house-help: My brother, he would have a solution, or better still an idea on how to handle the situation.
You failed an exam: My mum would understand and reason as to why I failed.
You got arrested "mistakenly": My Dad!!! The police officer would run whenever he runs into me in town.
You got arrested for DUI (driving under influence): My brother...
You're been robbed and you need help: None, I'd rather say my last prayer.
[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For Someone Else Apart From The Mother To Breastfeed A Child? / Mother-in-laws And Father-in-laws, Who Spoils The Child's Marriage More? / Things You Cannot Do In The Presence Of Your Parents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.