Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Please Read!!... Just Incase You Know Where To Find Prof. Wole Soyinka - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Read!!... Just Incase You Know Where To Find Prof. Wole Soyinka (1617 Views)

Divorce - Don't Know Where My Wife Is / Please Read: A Really Touching Story Of Her Marital Troubles. / Warning: The Horrible Effects Of New Birth Control Pills (everyone, Please Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Read!!... Just Incase You Know Where To Find Prof. Wole Soyinka by kowema(f): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
Today I woke up and something flashed on my mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Read!!... Just Incase You Know Where To Find Prof. Wole Soyinka by LordIsaac(m): 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
Google it
Re: Please Read!!... Just Incase You Know Where To Find Prof. Wole Soyinka by Sunnymatey(m): 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ur dad beg for a job from Wole's uncle and u are still beging Wole to redeem a pledge he made to ur father decades ago, this to me is stagnation, which means no progress in ur family.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Read!!... Just Incase You Know Where To Find Prof. Wole Soyinka by doublewisdom: 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Ur dad beg for a job from Wole's uncle and u are still beging Wole to redeem a pledge he made to ur father decades ago, this to me is stagnation, which means no progress in ur family.
You are right op's family needs deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Please Read!!... Just Incase You Know Where To Find Prof. Wole Soyinka by VickyRotex(f): 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
Sunnymatey:

Did you read that write up at all? How does appreciating someone relate to begging?

3 Likes

Re: Please Read!!... Just Incase You Know Where To Find Prof. Wole Soyinka by VickyRotex(f): 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
Op, I must commend you. You have a way with words. cool

1 Like

Re: Please Read!!... Just Incase You Know Where To Find Prof. Wole Soyinka by kowema(f): 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
Sunnymatey:

May God forgive you
doublewisdom:

You are right op's family needs deliverance.
@Sunnymatey & doublewisdom, I'd pretend I didn't see this post and I'd pass.
Please don't push me further.

2 Likes

Re: Please Read!!... Just Incase You Know Where To Find Prof. Wole Soyinka by kowema(f): 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
VickyRotex:
Op, I must commend you. You have a way with words. cool

Lolzzzz, Thanks ma'am. Was a hasty write up though
Re: Please Read!!... Just Incase You Know Where To Find Prof. Wole Soyinka by VickyRotex(f): 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
kowema:

Lolzzzz, Thanks ma'am. Was a hasty write up though

You're welcome smiley
Re: Please Read!!... Just Incase You Know Where To Find Prof. Wole Soyinka by stinggy(m): 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
You won't believe I saw him and made him read this. Guess where it was and his response...
Re: Please Read!!... Just Incase You Know Where To Find Prof. Wole Soyinka by kowema(f): 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
stinggy:
You won't believe I saw him and made him read this. Guess where it was and his response...

Lolzzzz, I wanted to take you serious until I saw ur personal text... wink
Re: Please Read!!... Just Incase You Know Where To Find Prof. Wole Soyinka by austine4real(m): 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
My prick dey stand oo.
Na wetin cause am?
Re: Please Read!!... Just Incase You Know Where To Find Prof. Wole Soyinka by stinggy(m): 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
kowema:

Lolzzzz, I wanted to take you serious until I saw ur personal text... wink
Hehe, what if I'm in the serious half mood? You're not a witch, are you? wink
Re: Please Read!!... Just Incase You Know Where To Find Prof. Wole Soyinka by Bolade005: 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
OP, sorry to burst your bubble but the Wole you're talking about can't be Prof. Wole Soyinka for these reasons;

1. Wole Soyinka was very bright and not an average student like you were told. Wole Soyinka did not graduate from University of Ibadan. He transferred to Leeds during his second or third year and graduated with a first class.

3. He couldn't have probably served cos NYSC started after the civil war and he graduated in the 50s.

Finally, Wole went Abroad, Dad went to work with the Nigerian Ports Authority in Port-harcourt.
That should be over 29 years ago.

Oh no, OP, if the Wole travelled abroad just 29years ago then the Wole you're looking for should be in his 50s. Wole Soyinka is over 80.

OP, I know you really want the Wole in your story to be Wole Soyinka but it's not. Move on.

2 Likes

Re: Please Read!!... Just Incase You Know Where To Find Prof. Wole Soyinka by Misswang001(f): 10:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
You must not comment on things you know nothing about, so you don't end up looking silly.
Bolade005:
OP, sorry to burst your bubble but the Wole you're talking about can't be Prof. Wole Soyinka for these reasons;

1. Wole Soyinka was very bright and not an average student like you were told. Wole Soyinka did not graduate from University of Ibadan. He transferred to Leeds during his second or third year and graduated with a first class.

3. He couldn't have probably served cos NYSC started after the civil war and he graduated in the 50s.

Finally, Wole went Abroad, Dad went to work with the Nigerian Ports Authority in Port-harcourt.
That should be over 29 years ago.

Oh no, OP, if the Wole travelled abroad just 29years ago then the Wole you're looking for should be in his 50s. Wole Soyinka is over 80.

OP, I know you really want the Wole in your story to be Wole Soyinka but it's not. Move on.
Re: Please Read!!... Just Incase You Know Where To Find Prof. Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
Prof Wole Soyinka I know left UI with 2-1,, 29years ago was 1988 nd he won Nobel prize in 1986, in that same 29years ago, Wole has already had his professorship and he was 53yrs old, obviously the Wole ur dad was taking about may not be Prof Wole Soyinka.

1 Like

Re: Please Read!!... Just Incase You Know Where To Find Prof. Wole Soyinka by Bolade005: 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
Misswang001:
You must not comment on things you know nothing about, so you don't end up looking silly.
Why don't you table your facts instead of just ranting ugh?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Fixing Myself / Should A Husband Dictate His Wife's Carreer? / The World Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.