Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,068 members, 7,867,038 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

Guys/men Don't Respect Your Wife/girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys/men Don't Respect Your Wife/girlfriend (1465 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? / Women Don't Respect Men Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys/men Don't Respect Your Wife/girlfriend by hensben(m): 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
I've noticed that guys/men should love their wife/girlfriend rather than respect them because if u do(respecting them) and they notice, automatically you become a coward to them. Even the bible clearly stated this that men should love their wife while women respect your husband. I'm not saying you should treat your partner like rag but reserve your respect for her rather than showing it. Guys what do you think? Women are made to respect we men. Always remember this verse in the bible so you will not turn the tail instead of the head of a home or in a relationship.
Re: Guys/men Don't Respect Your Wife/girlfriend by Nogen: 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
hensben: I've noticed that guys/men should love their wife/girlfriend rather than respect them because if u do(respecting them) and they notice, automatically you become a coward to them. Even the bible clearly stated this that men should love their wife while women respect your husband. I'm not saying you should treat your partner like rag but reserve your respect for her rather than showing it. Guys what do you think? Women are made to respect we men. Always remember this verse in the bible so you will not turn the tail instead of the head of a home or in a relationship.

You are just à pyscho

1 Like

Re: Guys/men Don't Respect Your Wife/girlfriend by djeezy(m): 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
Op Respect is Reciprocal.

1 Like

Re: Guys/men Don't Respect Your Wife/girlfriend by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 28, 2013
Mtcheeeeeeeww
Re: Guys/men Don't Respect Your Wife/girlfriend by DExplorer1: 7:19am On Sep 28, 2013
When you love someone as you claim, you protect their interest to a reasonable measure. . .alas! Respecting them comes along.

1 Like

Re: Guys/men Don't Respect Your Wife/girlfriend by Danhumprey: 7:24am On Sep 28, 2013
Pls,can someone explain what this professor mean by say that men should love their girlfriend/wife but shouldn't respect them? undecided
Re: Guys/men Don't Respect Your Wife/girlfriend by Nomski0(f): 7:40am On Sep 28, 2013
Op. Only insecurity will make you not respect your wife just because you think she'll become the head and you the tail
Its obvious you've got a lot of growing up to do.

1 Like

Re: Guys/men Don't Respect Your Wife/girlfriend by Princesszoe: 7:52am On Sep 28, 2013
D-Explorer:
When you love someone as you claim, you protect their interest to a reasonable measure. . .alas! Respecting them comes along.
That is exactly what the mind of the OP has failed to comprehend. He even misinterpreted and misunderstood the instructions God gave couples. A teen, he is, maybe.

1 Like

Re: Guys/men Don't Respect Your Wife/girlfriend by Enegod(m): 7:56am On Sep 28, 2013
Respect has a huge impact in everyday
life...We are taught at a young age to
respect adults, our parents, and even our
peers...To respect someone is to
acknowledge them with value,
acceptance, and courtesy, and to show
them consideration. While respect is
important in all aspects of life, it is
especially important to have a high level
of respect when involved in an intimate
relationship, as healthy relationships are
built on a foundation of respect, and will
likely fail if you and your partner don't
have respect for each other

1 Like

Re: Guys/men Don't Respect Your Wife/girlfriend by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 28, 2013
Enegod: Respect has a huge impact in everyday
life...We are taught at a young age to
respect adults, our parents, and even our
peers...To respect someone is to
acknowledge them with value,
acceptance, and courtesy, and to show
them consideration. While respect is
important in all aspects of life, it is
especially important to have a high level
of respect when involved in an intimate
relationship, as healthy relationships are
built on a foundation of respect, and will
likely fail if you and your partner don't
have respect for each other
thumbs up..didn't expect dat 4rm u..*winks*
Re: Guys/men Don't Respect Your Wife/girlfriend by oyinbogirl(f): 9:21am On Sep 28, 2013
Feeling respect isnt enough, you have to show it too. Why do some men confuse respect with weakness these days?? Men have a deep desire to be RESPECTED women have a deep desire to be LOVED. The bible teach us all to have respect for everyone that includes a guys wife or girlfriend. [s][/s] Wonders if some guys are just looking for an excuse to ask for respect but not show it themselves[s][/s]
Re: Guys/men Don't Respect Your Wife/girlfriend by Enegod(m): 9:35am On Sep 28, 2013
Harbosede02: thumbs up..didn't expect dat 4rm u..*winks*
undecided undecided i'm just full of surprises, you know undecided
Re: Guys/men Don't Respect Your Wife/girlfriend by hensben(m): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2013
jntyjnty007: There are two parts to the interview, as I explained to this lady, one was a written exam, and the second part the usual interview.

I explained the set of questions and that there was 45 minutes to complete the test.

45 minutes went by and I told her to come back downstairs and I would be with her in five minutes.

there were specific question pertaining to the job itself and some general questions. One of them was "What does UBA stand for?" Her answer was really quite unique, she wrote "United Banana Association".
don't derail d topic miss
Re: Guys/men Don't Respect Your Wife/girlfriend by hensben(m): 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
djeezy: Op Respect is Reciprocal.
ds adage is for business associates n casual friends not for relationship/marriage ok
Re: Guys/men Don't Respect Your Wife/girlfriend by hensben(m): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
Simple logic n nor of u can comprehend,check my right up very well u c were I mentioned they (females) should b respected but not shown. Funny enough most guys here do ds, thing(I.e not showing women much respect cos dey will blow it out of proportion).....hypocrites everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Sexting Dangerous? / V / Why Don't Nigerians Kiss In Public, Or Peek While Greeting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.