Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Africa Will Lose Its Horn - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Africa Will Lose Its Horn (4627 Views)

Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... / Africa Will Always Behave Like Africa / Beware The Children Of Slave Owners!horn Of Africans (ethios,somalis,eris, Djis) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa Will Lose Its Horn by somal: 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
Normally new rivers, seas and mountains are born in slow motion. The Afar Triangle near the Horn of Africa is another story. A new ocean is forming there with staggering speed -- at least by geological standards. Africa will eventually lose its horn.

"It will pull apart, sink down deeper and deeper and eventually... parts of southern Ethiopia, Somalia will drift off, create a new island, and we'll have a smaller Africa and a very big island that floats out into the Indian Ocean."

Bye bye bitchhhes. We gonna be our own island

Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by eziza: 2:38am On Sep 28, 2013
See ya and I wouldn't want to be ya.

1 Like

Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by Emmyk(m): 10:47am On Sep 28, 2013
lol. Like we care.

1 Like

Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by somal: 11:09am On Sep 28, 2013
Emmyk: lol. Like we care.

Am sure all the afrocentrics out there will be crying.
Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by bokohalal(m): 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
Still Africa. Like Madagascar.

3 Likes

Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by Kairoseki77: 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
This is in millions of years. Who cares?

1 Like

Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by somal: 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
Kairoseki77: This is in millions of years. Who cares?

I care son. I do.
Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by Kairoseki77: 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
somal:

I care son. I do.

Well. Good luck with that.
Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by somal: 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Well. Good luck with that.

we can hardly wait. you guys can keep your hiv aids to yourself.
Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by Adamskuty(m): 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
hahah! I pray it happens,we will be sperated from those starving,mal-nourished, bunk teeth animals! At last grin , we won't be associated with the laughing stock of the world again!
Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by somal: 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
Adamskuty: hahah! I pray it happens,we will be sperated from those starving,mal-nourished, bunk teeth animals! At last grin , we won't be associated with the laughing stock of the world again!

cheesy uhm with the horn of africa what is subsahran africa? just a bunch of slaves who wear fake hair and have hiv aids. With no history and European worshippers. Look at how black women cant go out in public with out their real hair.
Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by Adamskuty(m): 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2013
somal:

cheesy uhm with the horn of africa what is subsahran africa? just a bunch of slaves who wear fake hair and have hiv aids. With no history and European worshippers. Look at how black women cant go out in public with out their real hair.
uhhhm! Deranged pig,few of our women goes out with weaves,lool! U have forgotten that hiv rates is growing by the day in ur zoo,hahha! Almost all the prostitues on the streets of ethiopia got aids grin

btw westafrica got a much lower rates of aids compared to east and southern africa grin lmaooo!

Ur land will be one isolated jungle filled with starving monkeys,free from every humans,even ur arab owners won't step foot in ur dungeon. Haha! No food grin

looool! Nigga talking about history,ur history is trash compared to ours,the only history u animals got is the eastafrica slave trade,loool! grin

slowpoke talking about history like it will bring food to their zoo grin lmfaooo
Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by somal: 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
Adamskuty: uhhhm! Deranged pix,few of our women goes out with weaves,lool! U have forgotten that hiv rates is growing by the day in ur zoo,hahha! Almost all the prostitues on the streets of ethiopia got aids grin

btw westafrica got a much lower rates of aids compared to east and southern africa grin lmaooo!

Ur land will be one isolated jungle filled with starving monkeys,free from every humans,even ur arab owners won't step foot in ur dungeon. Haha! No food grin

looool! Nigga talking about history,ur history is trash compared to ours,the only history u animals got is the eastafrica slave trade,loool! grin

slowpoke talking about history like it will bring food to their zoo grin lmfaooo

LOL, HIV IN SOMALIA IS ONE OF THE LOWEST IN THE WORLD.

Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by Adamskuty(m): 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
somal:

LOL, HIV IN SOMALIA IS ONE OF THE LOWEST IN THE WORLD.
I KNOW u ugly charcant, BUT IT'S STILL ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING IN THE WORLD, THE INFECTION RATE IS HIGH COMPARED TO US,WHERE MUCH PEOPLE ARE AWARE,AND THERE'S FREE HIV TEST,DRUGS TO PREVENT MOTHER'S TO BABY TRANSMISSION AND SO ! grin btw ethiopia got a much high rate of hiv positive people,lol! Is ethiopia not in the horn of africa again,charcant? grin
Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by somal: 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
Adamskuty: I KNOW u ugly charcant, BUT IT'S STILL ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING IN THE WORLD, THE INFECTION RATE IS HIGH COMPARED TO US,WHERE MUCH PEOPLE ARE AWARE,AND THERE'S FREE HIV TEST,DRUGS TO PREVENT MOTHER'S TO BABY TRANSMISSION AND SO ! grin btw ethiopia got a much high rate of hiv positive people,lol! Is ethiopia not in the horn of africa again,charcant? grin

how can it be the fastest growing. Lmao. Somalia has had no central government in 20 years and its still less than 1 percent. If it was the fastest growing than it would be less than 1 percent Lmao.

Its because our culture and religion. And we dont have sexxx with animals like you gorillas.

Ethiopia has a little high hiv rate because of the negroids they decided to colonize who are in the south of their country, same thing with Sudan. If you look all the muslim countries have low hiv.

While the negroid nations like kenya are no go zones. Imagine if northern kenya was separated where the somalis are. than the hiv rate would be much higher, as north kenya is inhabited by somalis and they reduce the overal rate of hiv in kenya.
Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by Adamskuty(m): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
somal:

how can it be the fastest growing. Lmao. Somalia has had no central government in 20 years and its still less than 1 percent. If it was the fastest growing than it would be less than 1 percent Lmao.

Its because our culture and religion. And we dont have sexxx with animals like you gorillas.

Ethiopia has a little high hiv rate because of the negroids they decided to colonize who are in the south of their country, same thing with Sudan. If you look all the muslim countries have low hiv.

While the negroid nations like kenya are no go zones. Imagine if northern kenya was separated where the somalis are. than the hiv rate would be much higher, as north kenya is inhabited by somalis and they reduce the overal rate of hiv in kenya.
loool! UGLY MONKEY IT'S THE FASTEST GROWING IN THE WORLD,UN HAVEN'T STEPED FOOT IN UR JUNGLE because THEY ARE SCARED AND VALUE THEIR PRECIOUS LIFE grin actually ur women prefer mating with dogs than u he-boon,they have been report of how ur disgusting flat azz,no boobs,long ostrick neck women fvcked domestic goats and dog grin
Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by somal: 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2013
Adamskuty: loool! UGLY MONKEY IT'S THE FASTEST GROWING IN THE WORLD,UN HAVEN'T STEPED FOOT IN UR JUNGLE because THEY ARE SCARED AND VALUE THEIR PRECIOUS LIFE grin actually ur women prefer mating with dogs than u he-boon,they have been report of how ur disgusting flat azz,no boobs,long ostrick neck women fvcked domestic goats and dog grin

how can something be the fastest growing when its less than half of 1 percent. lmao. what conditions on the ground changed in the last 20 years. the culture is still the same. If anything more people are religious now than ever.

admit it negroid. Somalis are better in every way, culture, history, language, beauty, even low hiv rate.
Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by Adamskuty(m): 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
somal:

how can something be the fastest growing when its less than half of 1 percent. lmao. what conditions on the ground changed in the last 20 years. the culture is still the same. If anything more people are religious now than ever.

admit it my lord!. Somalis are better in every way, culture, history, language, beauty, even low hiv rate.
omg! I laugh, charcant how can u be better when we send the remains of what we eat to ur jungle?? How can u be better when y'all animals flee into westafrican countries and seek refugee in bantu countries in eastafrica grin

how can y'all strange looking ape call urselves pretty?? When y'all got a swollen fore-head,bunk teeth,burnt like charcoal and wear wigs as well grin

slowpoke i spit on y'all ugly looking thing,y'all can't even produce ur own food,ordinary ants produces their own food grin (comparing y'all sub-humans with ant is an insult on ants themselves)... Y'all are poor,wear rags,ugly looking,ur country looks like a jungle! grin

well as long ass Aids is in ur land it's gonna spread and spread real fast.

Open ur mouth u smelling somali negriod i wanna pee inside! The blackest being on planet earth are found in ur zoo!
Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by somal: 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2013
Adamskuty: omg! I laugh, charcant how can u be better when we send the remains of what we eat to ur jungle?? How can u be better when y'all animals flee into westafrican countries and seek refugee in bantu countries in eastafrica grin

how can y'all strange looking ape call urselves pretty?? When y'all got a swollen fore-head,bunk teeth,burnt like charcoal and wear wigs as well grin

slowpoke i spit on y'all ugly looking thing,y'all can't even produce ur own food,ordinary ants produces their own food grin (comparing y'all sub-humans with ant is an insult on ants themselves)... Y'all are poor,wear rags,ugly looking,ur country looks like a jungle! grin

well as long ass Aids is in ur land it's gonna spread and spread real fast.

Open ur mouth u smelling somali negriod i wanna pee inside! The blackest being on planet earth are found in ur zoo!

Find one negroid from all over africa that looks as good as these women. They are all natural.
Its well known by everyone especially by negroids even though they dont like to say it in public but on their forums they say Somali/Ethiopians are good looking, and they talk about our history. Everytime i see someone black i pretend like am ghanian and they say I am somali and point to my hair, skin color, and nose.

So unless you think wide nose and big lips with nappy hair is attractive than you have to believe cushitic features are beautiful

Find one negroid who doesnt have fake hair who isnt a model who was edittd who looks like these women.

Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by Adamskuty(m): 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2013
somal:

Find one negroid from all over africa that looks as good as these women. They are all natural.
Its well known by everyone especially by negroids even though they dont like to say it in public but on their forums they say Somali/Ethiopians are good looking, and they talk about our history. Everytime i see someone black i pretend like am ghanian and they say I am somali and point to my hair, skin color, and nose.

So unless you think wide nose and big lips with nappy hair is attractive than you have to believe cushitic features are beautiful

Find one negroid who doesnt have fake hair who isnt a model who was edittd who looks like these women.

monkey keep on decieveing urself,try harder to convince ur mister grin

even the white man see y'all as some bunch of ugly inferior burnt charcoal apes... They call y'all charcant.... In the dictionary

Websters Advanced Learners dictionary
Charcants:
/NOUN/ - coined from the word charcoal, a couple of pitch charcoal resembling africans mostly from somalia, characterised by Extremely Low iQ and poor vocabulary and construction, feels strongly inferior and insecured to finer breeds from the rest of the whole world!!
Including haiti

hahhahah! Go check the dictionary,these is just how y'all ugly apes look like.

Y'all are much negriods than us,cos negriods is derived from negro which means black! grin grin lmfaoooo! And y'all are called charcant derived from charcoal by the whites,.... Moda'fvcker.

This are ur kind! grin

Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by somal: 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
Adamskuty: monkey keep on decieveing urself,try harder to convince ur mister grin

even the white man see y'all as some bunch of ugly inferior burnt charcoal apes... They call y'all charcant.... In the dictionary

Websters Advanced Learners dictionary
Charcants:
/NOUN/ - coined from the word charcoal, a couple of pitch charcoal resembling africans mostly from somalia, characterised by Extremely Low iQ and poor vocabulary and construction, feels strongly inferior and insecured to finer breeds from the rest of the whole world!!
Including haiti

hahhahah! Go check the dictionary,these is just how y'all ugly apes look like.

Y'all are much negriods than us,cos negriods is derived from negro which means black! grin grin lmfaoooo! And y'all are called charcant derived from charcoal by the whites,.... Moda'fvcker.

This are ur kind! grin

like we said the first guy isnt somali. and the second guy is somali. just so happens you picked an ugly somali. And its funny how somalis who happen to be ugly look non somali and look more like you guys. So you guys are known for having ugly features.

No nigerian woman can can come close to a somali woman. You cant even post a picture of a nigerian with real hair who isnt in a modeling picture that has been edited. thats sad.

Find 1 nigerian with real hair that isnt mixed that can come close to looking like these 20 somali women.
[i][/i]

Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by Adamskuty(m): 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
somal:

like we said the first guy isnt somali. and the second guy is somali. just so happens you picked an ugly somali. And its funny how somalis who happen to be ugly look non somali and look more like you guys. So you guys are known for having ugly features.

No nigerian woman can can come close to a somali woman. You cant even post a picture of a nigerian with real hair who isnt in a modeling picture that has been edited. thats sad.

Find 1 nigerian with real hair that isnt mixed that can come close to looking like these 20 somali women.
[/i]

they are so many ignorant being grin

somal:

[i]
dony deny him,u pig! The two of them are somalis,the one with a gun is a somali pirate grin

the new trend in nigeria now is rocking of ur natural hairs,putting on wigs is a thing of the past! My black slave .

The ugliest nigeria is finer than the best looking somalis on earth,slowpoke think twice! U can't compare ur women (do they even look like women) with us.

Funny negro grin

http://www.bellanaija.com/2013/02/25/meet-akan-bassey-of-lushstrands-blog-the-nigerian-girl-with-waist-length-hair-find-out-how-she-did-it-how-you-can-do-it-too/

Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by somal: 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2013
Adamskuty:

they are so many ignorant being grin

dony deny him,u pig! The two of them are somalis,the one with a gun is a somali pirate grin

the new trend in nigeria now is rocking of ur natural hairs,putting on wigs is a thing of the past! My black slave .

The ugliest nigeria is finer than the best looking somalis on earth,slowpoke think twice! U can't compare ur women (do they even look like women) with us.

Funny negro grin

http://www.bellanaija.com/2013/02/25/meet-akan-bassey-of-lushstrands-blog-the-nigerian-girl-with-waist-length-hair-find-out-how-she-did-it-how-you-can-do-it-too/

clearly she is biracial, she is not negroid like nigerians. Obviously a mix black.

you have failed.

Pure negroid, you dont see me posting pics of half somali, half white people

Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by Adamskuty(m): 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2013
This is funke fowler btw (a yoruba woman),u ugly charcant! grin ,it's very hard to see a nigerian girl with weaves on the streets nowadays,and infact 50 percent of nigerians are muslims (80million) and it's prohibited to wear weaves in islam grin ... We are dropping the weaves for y'all monkeys to wear..e.g iman

Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by Adamskuty(m): 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2013
an igbo girl decides to drop the weaves and rock her hair short ! grin

Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by Adamskuty(m): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
somal:

clearly she is biracial, she is not negroid like nigerians. Obviously a mix black.

you have failed.

Pure negroid, you dont see me posting pics of half somali, half white people
come up with something good,u ugly negro grin her name is akpan bassey,a clabar girl in southern nigeria,have u tried reading the link! Pure black nigerian girl! Lmaoo!

Moda'fvcker!
Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by somal: 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
None of the girls you posted looks even close to an average Somali woman.

God damn... and you can tell their hair is nappy they iron that shit.

Like i said, the features of Somalis are much closer to Europeans and Today European features are seen as beautiful. Thats why your women wear weaves.

But somalis and ethiopians have had these features forever.

You can never compete with us on beauty, history, culture, langauge.

We are superior my negroid friend.

VIVA Somalia

Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by Adamskuty(m): 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
somal: None of the girls you posted looks even close to an average Somali woman.

God damn... and you can tell their hair is nappy they iron that shit.

[b]Like i said, the features of Somalis are much closer to Europeans and Today European features are seen as beautiful. [/b]thats why your women wear weaves.

But somalis and ethiopians have had these features forever.

You can never compete with us on beauty, history, culture, langauge.

We are superior my negroid friend.

VIVA Somalia
hahhahah! Lol@bolded,damn! That's just what i wanted the monkey to post,u just did it! Hahah! Showcasing his inferiority! Hahah! Bunck of inferior monkeys! Infact i feel like weeping when i wanna compare these ladies with y'all ugly monkeys! grin

ur history crap! Ur country is crap! Ur language crap! Culture crap! The state of y'all now very pathetic! grin.

Meanwhile northern nigeria women,since majority of them are muslims y'all hardly see them showing their hairs!

Ooops! I found one not putting on a head scarf!

Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by somal: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
Negroid that girl is not negroid. And fulanis and touregs are mixed people.

How sad. Are those women the picture of the average nigerian, they are a mix people clearly.

Its like me posting pictures of the Reer xamar people who are a mix of somali and arab people and saying thats how somalis look.

I posted real somalis from somali clans. Now you post a minority people who are not negroid.

I will let you save face and let you leave now.
Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by Adamskuty(m): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
lmaooooo! They are negriods,u slowpoke, i got fula blood in my system btw! Lmaooo! They are about 27million nigerian fulanis,and all are blacks,u disgusting ugly charcant negro! U know nothing about my people! Slap urself ten times!....

We are far superior than y'all beggars (well majority of y'all are begging in the streets of 9ja) ... That's why we send food (our remains) to y'all monkeys to eat.

http://www.nanngronline.com/section/africa/ngo-donates-food-stuff-to-somalia-as-famine-worsens-in-horn-of-africa.

Some nigerian villagers

1 Like

Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by somal: 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
Adamskuty: lmaooooo! They are negriods,u slowpoke, i got fula blood in my system btw! Lmaooo! They are about 27million nigerian fulanis,and all are blacks,u disgusting ugly charcant negro! U know nothing about my people! Slap urself ten times!....

We are far superior than y'all beggars (well majority of y'all are begging in the streets of 9ja) ... That's why we send food (our remains) to y'all monkeys to eat.

http://www.nanngronline.com/section/africa/ngo-donates-food-stuff-to-somalia-as-famine-worsens-in-horn-of-africa.

Some nigerian villagers

funny how the groups you post dont look like 99 percent of you guys. Its almost like from the pictures you post negroids dont have nappy hair, and wide nose and big lips.

i got what i wanted here. grin You have proofed my point.
Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2013
Adamskuty: an igbo girl decides to drop the weaves and rock her hair short ! grinwww.nairaland.com/attachments/1331731_mnet3_jpg219886869533e756851d6cc0bd2fda0b

She is foinee.
Way better than those malnourished Somali refugees that were posted on this thread.
I can't wait for their cancer Somali horn to float away from Africa and get submerged inside the Indian ocean.
Africa has had enough of their parasite @sses polluting the continent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onye Ga Edu Anyi? / History Prove True Supremacy Between The Edo's And The Yoruba's. / Discrimination In Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.