Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,404 members, 7,843,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Any Chance At All? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Chance At All? (561 Views)

Second Chance At Love ; Possible? / Any Chance The Women Will Ever Please Any Man? / If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Chance At All? by 44smart: 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2013
There was dis lady i met some mnts ago,ever since den we've bin talkin nd its jst casual frnds talk,bt i find myself growing much feelings 4 her evryday.3 days ago,i called her nd ask her out on phone cos av been away 4 a while.All she told me was she didnt like me nd its a gradual process so she cant love me.sincerely av develop a real feelings for her.The question is do i stand any chance by pressurizing more or i shud jst let go of her nd not waist my time hoping?
Re: Any Chance At All? by Lovetinz(m): 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
Cool down Bro,
She was right, you are jumping the gun.
Of course she cant love you. Yet.
What do you mean, pressurize her.
If you pester her, you are lost.
Just chill and keep getting friendlier, When she feels you are worthy, She'll reciprocate your affections.
Point of correction.
What you feel for her is not love.
Its Desire.
Re: Any Chance At All? by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 28, 2013
^^^ that
Re: Any Chance At All? by jaybee3(m): 6:32am On Sep 28, 2013
Give me her number let me help you talk some sense into her head biko.
A whole you professing love and being rejected mba mba mba
Re: Any Chance At All? by azubukograce: 10:39am On Sep 28, 2013
bros stop wasting ur time.

(1) (Reply)

Gifts: An Expression Of Love In Marriage / Man Arranges To Be Kidnapped In Order To Go Partying With His Friends / Can You Marry A Fisher Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.