Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. (26230 Views)

The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card / Comment On Any Word You See First! / Comment On D User Id Of D Person Above U! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by OCTAVO: 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by mular(m): 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
Mine is just

hmmm grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by Mopricelezz(f): 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Here is mine. I posted in NYSC section at 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2014

Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience

Service year was an experience oo.. I am so proud nd glad to have served ma fatherland.. smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/1948340/outgoing-batch-c-corpers-share/5#27193650
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by jozz(m): 6:55am On Mar 28, 2017
Mine is as follows

What further proof do people need that these church leaders are false prophets especially that of winners and Redeemers? The ancient prophets of God never mixed with oppressive governments,they always delivered scathing judgements to leaders that were corrupt or who oppressed their people.I have listened to both sides of arguments on several media platforms with an unbiased outlook and the conclusion is very simple:GMB and his party are not perfect, they have their baggages and some skeletons in their cupboard as we all do. But it pales in comparison with the wanton and undisguised corruption and wickedness of GEJ and the PDP. Those guys are not interested in you and i, they simply want to perpetuate themselves in office.Most ordinary Nigerian who might not be religious know this and so it is totally saddening that not one or two but several church leaders are endorsing GEJ.Almighty God and Jesus must be close to weeping in heaven. However the time for all this false church leaders is almost up, i am only concerned about gullible people who continue to revere them and worship with them.For such persons they need to remember what Jesus said at Mark 7:6,7 “He [Jesus] said to them [the Jewish Pharisees and scribes]: ‘Isaiah aptly prophesied about you hypocrites, as it is written, “This people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach as doctrines commands of men.”’” (Regardless of whom a group profess to worship, if they hold to doctrines of men instead of the inspired Word of God, their worship is in vain.) Also Rev 18:4 says Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues.THE DECISION IS YOURS.
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by Weskul(m): 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
thanks God for today, happy Sunday
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by chillgist(m): 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
Check me out !
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by coolebux(m): 12:20am On Apr 27, 2017
So so vivid

Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by Obinoscopy(m): 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
Obinoscopy:
My first ever comment was on a thread in the NYSC Section titled: Youth Corpers Den. I made the post on the 30th of September 2008. I guess I was excited being a youth corp member.

Here's the post:

And then my second ever post was in the Health Section a year later:

Obinoscopy:
if u are truly a pharmacist u shld know that the HIV Virus cannot be killed by a mere coconut oil which is just a supplement.
The virus which is basically a DNA integrates its DNA into the host cell. Thus 4 u 2 kill d virus u must kill d host cell which tantamounts to kiling d patient.
The only thing u might say that i would beleive is that taking cocnut oil could elongate the lifespan of the patient by improving his/her immune system
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by Mason9: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2023
Look for tents that offer multiple rooms or dividers, allowing for privacy and organization. Our top picks cater to families of varying sizes, ensuring everyone has enough space to relax and sleep, even when the weather takes a turn for the worse. best family tent for rain and wind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Many Locks Are Open? / Your Real Name(s) / Polite Insults Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.