Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience (25806 Views)

2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here / Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today / Abia State Nysc 2012 Corpers Share Experiences Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by Juliaann(f): 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
ismailaja:
d gal is nt around nw, u know wat, am planing to date her but am afraid
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by drkay(m): 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
Vikky014:
OK!WISHN U GUYS HML IN ADVANCE
Amen, thanx dear.
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by adonismuller(m): 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
Imanuelle:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dancing azonto...

Anyways, my NYSC experience was golden, having been deployed to a top govt. facility, i have learnt alot,

I used to have the best corps crew, but one after the other, almost all of them failed themselves, then i realized why it is said, that you should never take some people to the place at which you get your bread buttered, they will not only try to steal the butter, but even the bakery also.

OBS was great, Editorial board was cool, people would often appreciate me on the road anytime they recognized me as the AIT ajuwaya 365 anchor.

savings? my NYSC account has 02.36 in it at the moment, but i never wasted cash, i also never lived like a suffer head corper.

today, i receive my certificate, and all i can say, is Thank you, Nigeria!!!

I am pleased to have taken part in the NYSC service to fatherland scheme.

13C... good to go. grin grin grin grin grin
and you think anybody that saved is a suffer head corper....my friend pack well jor!
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by sacostyles(m): 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
As an outgoing Batch C corp member, I've got to say: Sh*t's becoming REEEEEEAAAL!!! shocked shocked

Served in Yenago, Bayelsa. Was the Mr Macho of my batch, so I've gotten used to people hailing me on the street as Macho, athough I'm now scrawny from too much walka akin to corpers. cry

Overall the year was truly fun, and the brothers and sisters I made are truly memorable, but as the euphoria of the new found independence, unity and brotherhood dies out the butterflies of responsibility and profoundness of decision making springs to life in my belly.

I'm quite certain that my new found ability to manage limited resource, travel and spring into action when needed, meet with, speak with, and interelate with anyone at anytime t, and the backing of the Most Gracious God that has kept me from all harm with his hand of provision and protection, I am on to my next phase and progressing to new heights!

Only downer for me right now is that there is no passing out parade! Like what the hell hell

At least I'll make it up with a passing out PARTE tonight!!! wink

Cheers Naija

1 Like

Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by nikkflexible(f): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
I don dey pack oooo..Kano state was fun despite all d bomb blast grin

Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
[quote author=Juliaann post=27192460][/quote]if u ar d guy nd i like u, wat ar d thing i shul do to av d gal, plz gist me, am shy
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
adonismuller:
and you think anybody that saved is a suffer head corper....my friend pack well jor!

Its not about saving,

I mentioned my NYSC account,

You don't want to know what's in the main.
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by Mopricelezz(f): 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
Service year was an experience oo.. I am so proud nd glad to have served ma fatherland.. smiley
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by madubukosaviour(m): 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
Share with us also your encounter /fear of the Boko harran for those of you at the Northern parts of the country.
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by sirknight(m): 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
I served in delta state (Ezhionum), a secondary sch in a 1956 age community, had so many wonderful xperience and fun.... Was so active and make d year a purposeful one. Saved a tangible amount and learn so much. Gift coming in all angle from my students... Made new friends
Prospective member should not be too expectant coz expectation will lead to disappointment. Anywhere u ar posted, just try and make d little impact u can and bow out in style. Dey wuld be challenges but u going to overcome it only wen u ar calm, assured and patient.

1 Like

Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by bakila: 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

And how will this affect the price of GARRI in the market? undecided

because those who will be drinking GARRI will reduce. Some of them may go into farming to produce garri or its competitor in the form of other food stuff. Abi you no serve ni jealousy de worry you say some people go soon do POP POP POP.

1 Like

Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by OLADO(m): 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
akinsadeez:

Enugu law school? That means we might know each other. Your PPA is in my hood. How was your experience under chief Alliyu? I have friends who have spent some time in his chambers and dey always complain dat he can be a hard taskmaster, but he is also known to be very brilliant lawyer. I think he should even become a SAN very soon.
I did my service in d ministry of justice Ogun State. It has been a wonderful experience. I was able to appear in virtually all d courts except supreme court. Really learnt a lot but I am happy it is coming to an end. It is time to move on to better things. When I start working I go miss d free Thursdays sha. chai

It was a wonderful experience. Chief is brilliant looto. Few clashes tho but treated me like a son. Gained lot from him
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by tsirin(f): 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
Corps Member Allegedly Absconds with
N2.3M Meant for 144 Corpers in Osun
A Youth Corper by name Abayomi Isaac
Oyebukola is being accused of absconding with
about N2.3m given to him to share among 144
corps members in Osun State.
He is a Batch ‘C’ corps member, serving in Iwo
LGA of Osun state with NYSC state code no is
OS/13C/1402. He is the Corper Liaison Officer
(CLO) as chosen by the NYSC Local Government
Inspector (LGI). Abayomi is a graduate of the
department of English from the University of
Ibadan.
He has since been ‘at large’ with $14,400 given
to him on the 9th of August 2014 by political
parties that participated in the Osun state
gubernatorial election as a largesse to the 144
corps members of the local government that
participated in the election which amounts to
$100 per person.
Abayomi was seen by some of his friends in
Ibadan with claims from them that he has bought
a car and said he will collect his NYSC discharge
certificate through the back door.
The NYSC officials reportedly do not want it to be
brought to light but the aggrieved corp members
are scared he may end up getting his discharge
certificate and later on become a political figure
and in time steal from Nigerians. (my service year was cool, only for this guy that stole my money)
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by daben1(m): 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
Crispels:

U saved 120k and u dey happy??

I know of people that saved 5m angry
if u think say e easy, go save am na... Bad belle
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by daben1(m): 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
Opiosko:
Mine was cool. Had a bad start at first cos alotta folks here can't speak Nglish fluently so my cross examinations was always a comic display.... Savings ...i no dea that one, kongo shinning and nairabet no lemme save shi shi. ShoutOut to my homies in Football Betting Thread Season 8, LAUTECH and Ogbomoso babes. Because of una, my service time no dull... Una no die. Isha Oluwa!. Na only 380 i manage remain thnks to my Oga wea get sense no pay me monthly. undecided
ur more than matured now, so, i guess the 'betting' stuff is gonna stop now, cause u have responsibilities to attend to
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by justitiaomnibus(m): 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dsegsam:
uncle where in ese odo em em em em from gkb

Am from Arogbo.
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by justitiaomnibus(m): 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
chimkaire:
Bless you too. I aint no "Bros" smiley

Lafs... Respect all the same.

1 Like

Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
Imanuelle:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dancing azonto...

Anyways, my NYSC experience was golden, having been deployed to a top govt. facility, i have learnt alot,

I used to have the best corps crew, but one after the other, almost all of them failed themselves, then i realized why it is said, that you should never take some people to the place at which you get your bread buttered, they will not only try to steal the butter, but even the bakery also.

OBS was great, Editorial board was cool, people would often appreciate me on the road anytime they recognized me as the AIT ajuwaya 365 anchor.

savings? my NYSC account has 02.36 in it at the moment, but i never wasted cash, i also never lived like a suffer head corper.

today, i receive my certificate, and all i can say, is Thank you, Nigeria!!!

I am pleased to have taken part in the NYSC service to fatherland scheme.

13C... good to go. grin grin grin grin grin

As much as I hatedhated NYSC in my time, it was fun
Congrats
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by haconjy(m): 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
Crispels:

how much do you save? What you said is a foolish words. You also should try and 1m where you are said less than 250, 000 for a year
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by Ademat7(m): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
sacostyles:
As an outgoing Batch C corp member, I've got to say: Sh*t's becoming REEEEEEAAAL!!! shocked shocked

Served in Yenago, Bayelsa. Was the Mr Macho of my batch, so I've gotten used to people hailing me on the street as Macho, athough I'm now scrawny from too much walka akin to corpers. cry

Overall the year was truly fun, and the brothers and sisters I made are truly memorable, but as the euphoria of the new found independence, unity and brotherhood dies out the butterflies of responsibility and profoundness of decision making springs to life in my belly.

I'm quite certain that my new found ability to manage limited resource, travel and spring into action when needed, meet with, speak with, and interelate with anyone at anytime t, and the backing of the Most Gracious God that has kept me from all harm with his hand of provision and protection, I am on to my next phase and progressing to new heights!

Only downer for me right now is that there is no passing out parade! Like what the hell hell

At least I'll make it up with a passing out PARTE tonight!!! wink

Cheers Naija
I beg post ur full pix now;need d chest
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by OboloMAN: 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
nkeona:
And some of them will end their life today

where did u drop ur brain?
Is dat d only tin u can wish them?
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by Vikky014(f): 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
nikkflexible:
I don dey pack oooo..Kano state was fun despite all d bomb blast grin
hahahaha.fine gurl!!!congratulobia
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by nikkflexible(f): 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
Vikky014:
hahahaha.fine gurl!!!congratulobia
tanx soo much
smiley

1 Like

Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by Vikky014(f): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
nikkflexible:
tanx soo much
smiley
UWC
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by Eve62(f): 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
Crispels:

ur ancestors i guess
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hw u fit save 3m
Juliaann:
None
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by makizee(m): 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
ayomide02:
Am an outgoing corper too, passing out 2marow. I served in ibadan. It was cool though but d men are stingy 1000naira is d highest note dey can give a lady but some of dem are generous, it was fun living in d rural part of ibadan. Nice city though!

was your own service about collecting money from men their by sizing them up #Just asking No offence
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by umarsanijada: 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
[/b][b][/b]The government should as a matter of fact scrap this noncence call nysc bcps some people are just using the scheme to make money leaving the corp members suffering and the ppa getting cheap labour . that make them not to even employ workers just relying on otondos to do the all office work . [color=#000099][/color][b]

1 Like

Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
we r now out gone. the journey of a year mandatory service was full of ups and down, serving in a rural and under developed community isn't fun at all, the t/fare to buy things in the city, the 3 persons on a bike every CDs, the running around on bikes & with legs, the teaching of block-head students and unappreciative members of staffs. many many more things fa. Glory be to God for the journey
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by sarutobie(m): 12:20am On Oct 17, 2014
ivyghel:
we r now out gone. the journey of a year mandatory service was full of ups and down, serving in a rural and under developed community isn't fun at all, the t/fare to buy things in the city, the 3 persons on a bike every CDs, the running around on bikes & with legs, the teaching of block-head students and unappreciative members of staffs. many many more things fa. Glory be to God for the journey
staff and not staffs..and you called your students block heads?...the irony
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by NaijaChild: 1:45am On Oct 17, 2014
justitiaomnibus:

Save wetyn from how mush?

I be 1st born. Siblings dey ma neck. The money dey go as e dey come jarey.

The Lord is your strength!!..don't worry,God will surely bless your hustle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corper Who Lost Arms In Ghastly Auto Crash To Get Automatic Job - NYSC DG / 89% Of Corps Members Can’t Communicate In English -NYSC / Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.