Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

<<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> (22029 Views)

<<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 26, 2013
Mynd, Mynd....Y u come dey wan do like me naooo,pls, abeg,biko nu come nd update ooo
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by kinxen(f): 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
angry angry angry
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Ice4jez(m): 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2013
19th of oct and dis is 28th.mynd y ve thou forsaking ur pple.

1 Like

Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by ijebabe: 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2013
Hey buzzkill! Whats the hold up?
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by texanomaly(f): 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2013
ijebabe: Hey buzzkill! Whats the hold up?

*looks around...whispers* cool
Do you want him to come update or not?
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by ijebabe: 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2013
I was only slapping some sense back into him grin
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by movmentish(m): 8:48am On Oct 29, 2013
ijebabe: Hey buzzkill! Whats the hold up?
this sorta language can get a nigga banned,but u be mod no yawa..
Mynd biko come update na! And hope u knw you'll post like 7 updates?
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Tovot: 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
Mynd come and update nao!
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by texanomaly(f): 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
Tovot: Mynd come and update nao!
I second that!

1 Like

Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by kingphilip(m): 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
Where has mynd gone to?is he sick or wat?anyone wit his contact should jst locate him for us because dis is unlike him....or has he been banned?
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by DEllaluv(f): 10:30am On Oct 30, 2013
kingphilip: Where has mynd gone to?is he sick or wat?anyone wit his contact should jst locate him for us because dis is unlike him....or has he been banned?

exactly
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by princesa(f): 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
relax guyz, he's very much around. I sighted him on nl today..

Right now, he's having middle age crisis...

So he'd soon be with you all soonsmiley

#NobodySendMeMessage grin

1 Like

Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by texanomaly(f): 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
princesa: relax guyz, he's very much around. I sighted him on nl today..

Right now, he's having middle age crisis...

So he'd soon be with you all soonsmiley

#NobodySendMeMessage grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Mynd44: 7:21am On Nov 03, 2013
Sorry people, I have been stuck and could not come in with an update for a while
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Mynd44: 7:24am On Nov 03, 2013
Lekan lifted his face to see a smart looking woman who he estimated to be in her early thirties or late twenties looking at him and concentrating so hard that he felt she would bore a hole through him with her glance. He shifted his glace around the restaurant and did not see anyone else who might be accompanying and then she pulled a seat and sat down on his left which was Tunde’s right.
He kept looking at her in surprise not knowing what to say but Tunde came to the rescue

“Who asked you to seat Miss Tolu?” this is a private conversation and you are not invited”

“But what if I decide to invite myself?” She said looking from Tunde to Lekan. “I can join in on this conversation of yours right?”

“You are not invited and I really don’t know who the hell you are” Tunde said trying to sound as rude as he could.

She looked back at Tunde and said;

“I thought I had already introduced myself Babatunde”

“Did you just call my name” he said and then he turned to Lekan who was looking surprised and confused at the same time “Did you set this up?” he threw his hands in the air and allowed it fall back and then he said

“Of course you set this up, I have been so silly”

It seemed to jolt Lekan out of his shock and he said;

“You can relax because I don’t think I know anyone within any agency neither have I spoken to one in a really long while” he turned to the agent and said “What are you doing here lady? You better have good enough answers too”

The lady smiled at the two of them again and sat back into her chair for some seconds while Lekan and Tunde looked at her expecting an answer

“Well are you going to give an explanation for this rude intrusion or not?” Lekan asked

“She does not need to” Tunde interjected “I am out of here anyway”

Tunde was about to get up when she spoke

“You don’t want to walk out on me if you don’t want to be in front of a judge explaining the disappearance of a young lady you picked up last night”

That got Tunde’s attention as he looked at her carefully not fully sure he heard what she said and he was shocked that she would say that since the only people who might know about it was the girl he dropped off and Lekan but the way Lekan was looking, it was certain he did not tell anyone.
He sank back into his chair and said;

“She left my house earlier today after a very good night” he said looking directly at the woman

“And where did she leave for?” She asked

“How am I supposed to know that? She was a random girl I picked and I paid her off once it was morning”

“But you dropped off the other one you picked up last night right? Why was she different?” she said without looking at Tunde but he gaze was fixed on Tunde

“She wanted to go quickly, I don’t know and I don’t care so it is not my business”

She suddenly turned at Tunde and asked;

“So you mean to tell me that if we searched your house right now we won’t find a hole in your roof which shows the path of lightning?”

Now Tunde was pissed as he looked towards Lekan as said;

“You have been talking to them right? Well you have to arrest me because I am not answering anymore questions right now and I want to speak with my lawyer”

“I don’t know anything about this Tunde” Lekan said alarmed by the incursion but still curious as to how she knew so much about them and what they are going through. He continued:

“I think we should hear her out and hear what she has to say. If it makes sense, we can decide what we will do”

“That is a great idea” the inspector said. “Seeing as you really don’t have a choice but to listen to me anyway”

“I don’t think I have to listen to anything. You have just come here accusing me of something I know nothing about and yet you tell me I have to listen to you? Lady, think again”

The lady looked at Tunde almost looking like she was enjoying herself and said;

“We are fighting the same thing here and I believe we can help on another”

“And that would be what?”Lekan asked

“Well over the last three months, we have been having unusual incidences with large snakes around the area where you both used to live and as a result, we decided to put a trace on the both of you since you mentioned a snake in the evidence you gave concerning the destruction of that village ten years ago”
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Mynd44: 7:28am On Nov 03, 2013
That seemed to get Tunde to calm down and he looked towards her. “What do you mean by snakes?”

"Residents of the nearby village have been complaining to their local authorities about large snake eating their animals and scaring their children at the river and stream but we ignored it since it is a forest and huge snakes were expected. We however decided to take interest some weeks back when we lost some men”

Lekan was not completely interested

“Lost some men how?”

The villagers complained said the snakes were no longer attacking animals but than a human had been carried away by a huge snake so they organized a search party consisting mainly of hunters and went into your old village” she said looking towards Tunde

“Fifteen of them went in search of the person who was carried away and none of them has been seen. That was six weeks ago. A report was filed with our local office and when the name of the village came up, we decided to treat it with utmost importance and we also organized a search party to go into the village to investigate their claims”

Tuned interrupted her this time;

“Let me guess, none of the members of that team came back right?”

“Your guess is as good as mine. The worrying thing is that these snakes seem to spring up from nowhere and they seem to be increasing area in which they are being seen. The team we sent n consist of agents carrying weapons and a few priests who know a thing or two about protecting themselves with charms and they still came up short so we decided to reopen the files concerning what made the government close the village up in the first place and we came up with a very interesting piece of information”

She took a deep breath and continued:

“In the evidence you both gave, you spoke of a snake which could talk to people. A snake which is large enough and fits the description of what we are experiencing right now and we though it will be best to watch the both of you to see if you did anything irregular but we found nothing wrong. we tracked your e-mails, phone calls and we had someone watch your houses but we found nothing until this morning when you both decided to contact one another right after a lightning bolt tore through his roof” she said turning to Tunde as she made the last sentence

Tunde sat back into his chair in almost despair while Lekan looked worried but he composed himself and said;

“So what’s the plan right now? Take us in and accuse us of the events?”

“We can’t do that but you can come with me and help us understand what is going on. We also heard when you both told yourselves about the snake sightings in your different houses so the way I see it, we need one another”

“You think we need one another but I am okay right now” Tunde said. I will just drive as far as I want and move into some desert where none of those crazy snakes can find me.

The inspector said;

“You really think that is a good idea? You might believe you have the power of lightning to protect you but do you really think it will still protect you if you move too far away from where the god is prominent. There is already a theory that if you move too far away from where a local deity lives and where his worshippers are, he won’t have as much influence and his powers might be non-existence or too little to effect a change”

“You are not so sure of that”

“We have been in the business of investigating para-normal incidences for years and we have done the research but if you think we are wrong and you want to test that, please go ahead or you can just come with me to our office and we can talk this over so we you can help us out. Besides I doubt a snake will try to kill you in the middle of the SSS state headquarters”

Tunde was not sure of himself. What she said about the god’s influence might be true or it might be a huge lie but was he really prepared to test that? He looked over at Lekan, he knew Lekan was sold and needed no more persuasion

“Okay what can we help you with?” Lekan said

“We will have to talk over at our office as I just got reports that there is something I will have to see” she said and Lekan looked towards Tunde who simply nodded.

2 Likes

Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 03, 2013
Paranormal division in Nigeria?
Amen 2 dat
Bt Sir,dis update is too short na...rememba u've kept us hanging fr wks nw ooo
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by kingphilip(m): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2013
Mynd welcome back jare hope we'll be seeing frequent updates frm now on

Vickii Ro: Paranormal division in Nigeria?
Amen 2 dat
Bt Sir,dis update is too short na...rememba u've kept us hanging fr wks nw ooo
Vickii come go update ur own jare
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Mynd44: 11:40am On Nov 03, 2013
kingphilip: Mynd welcome back jare hope we'll be seeing frequent updates frm now on

Vickii come go update ur own jare
I hope so
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by kinxen(f): 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2013
Jst ds Mynd!!! angry
Expecting more,u caused it by starving us wink
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by texanomaly(f): 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2013
Mynd is back!

Thanx

More please. smiley
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Tovot: 11:10am On Nov 04, 2013
Mooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee !
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by princesa(f): 11:44am On Nov 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Sorry people, I have been stuck and could not come in with an update for a while

he's been stuck with me lipsrsealed

*runs out before 'they' come* grin
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Obinnau(m): 11:46am On Nov 04, 2013
princesa:

he's been stuck with me lipsrsealed

*runs out before 'they' come* grin
jeez. mynd is it true?
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by texanomaly(f): 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
Obinnau: jeez. mynd is it true?
No

He's with me, and I'm not running anywhere..
wink
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Obinnau(m): 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2013
mynd don enter gobe. even tex.
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by texanomaly(f): 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2013
Obinnau: mynd don enter gobe. even tex.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Obinnau(m): 12:20pm On Nov 04, 2013
me sef need some girl to keep me hostage. grin
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by texanomaly(f): 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2013
Obinnau: me sef need some girl to keep me hostage. grin
Hostage?

Hmmmm

Like S&M tinz?
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by princesa(f): 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
texanomaly:
No

He's with me, and I'm not running anywhere..
wink

he was with me first angry

obinnua... He was with only me, never mind tex cry
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by texanomaly(f): 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2013
princesa:

he was with me first angry

obinnua... He was with only me, never mind tex cry
Hmmm.

He's playing one of us, and it ain't me. tongue

@ Obinnau
She is delusional. wink

tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Is An Unseen Prose? / Confirmed: Side Boob, YOLO, Cray Are Now English Words / What Is The Most Difficult Book You've Ever Read?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.