Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,937 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Please Help! Regular Courier Service Needed Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help! Regular Courier Service Needed Urgently (1301 Views)

GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Bad Experience with FedEx US to Nigeria Courier Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! Regular Courier Service Needed Urgently by Liz(f): 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2006
Hi there i'm looking to send handbags to nigeria regularly from the UK. Does anyone know an air courier service that will do this at decent rates e.g less than £15 per 500g? So far Fedex, TNT, and DHL have quoted an average of £50 per 500g(0.5kg) which is the average weight of the each bag. Help please!!!!
Re: Please Help! Regular Courier Service Needed Urgently by IAH(f): 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2006
Depending on the weight of what you want to ship, you may try DHL Danzas. It's different from the normal DHL. Note that they have a minimum weight they handle, so you can only use it if you are shipping large volumes.
Re: Please Help! Regular Courier Service Needed Urgently by ICEMAN(m): 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2006
Dear Liz,
             smart people always ask questions and dumb people don't.You, I must say are a smart lady. The answer to your question is simple.Nobody can help you ship your order of bags to Nigeria.Why? Simply because the importation of all types of handbags is prohibited by Nigerian Customs and your shipment will most likely be seized.If you need confirmation,check number 33 of the list on this link : http://www.otal.com/nigeria/nigeriaimports.htm    .My company www.aesthetica-int.com is into e commerce and facilitates online shopping transactions for Nigerians at prices that are 30%-40% cheaper than what you get from Nigerian merchants or shops.We deliver in 7-10 days and even enable you track your shipment over the web.A  tip : It's cheaper to shop against the Dollar than the Pound because of their value against the Naira. I hope I have saved you some headache.You need something not prohibited call on us even if it's your wedding dress call on us and we will facilitate. Have a great day. smiley
Re: Please Help! Regular Courier Service Needed Urgently by Liz(f): 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2006
Thanks for your replies. Very informative.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Business Tycoon Buys London Gatwick Airport / Cargo Company In Uk Needed To Ship Goods To Nigeria / Wholesale Recharge Card Biz Or Laundry/drycleaning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.