Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President (16651 Views)

NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent / Unbelievable: NANS ''honours'' Buruji Kashamu (photo) / NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President by emperorchedda(m): 10:55am On Sep 29, 2013
Articul8:

Sir,may I knw why that grammar is incorrect and what is the correct one?
Oga the correct form is "His Name IS" He has ONE identity. Both his surname and first name are his name not his NAMES

2 Likes

Re: NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President by papaejima1: 11:00am On Sep 29, 2013
after the impeachment and decimation

Did you say decimation?
These so called students sef!

How on earth do you decimate someone?
(Like in Roman Army style or what?)
Someone please educate me.

1 Like

Re: NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President by md4real(m): 11:01am On Sep 29, 2013
holarmideh: You people are just useless. I seriously don't know what you are there for, I have a feeling NANS executives have been bribed.
For heavens sake, we have been on strike for almost 3months now and you are there doing nothing. And these bullocks wanna celebrate independence. Like seriously Damn...

Its not a feeling. Yinka and his cohort are all after the money. He who pays the highest fee to finance their promiscuous and extravagant life style dictates what they do. Its just about personal interest. I pity Nigerian students

1 Like

Re: NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President by Afrok(m): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2013
Shuga jay: grin kissCongrats Comrade Maxwel.. I wish u all d best as you serve Nigerian students..

#TeamUniport..
the last time I checked Uniport doesn't have SUG, congrats to him Unique Uniport....
Re: NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President by Exodus2k(m): 11:04am On Sep 29, 2013
NANS have turn to politices, too much money is involve this days maybe they will provide one candidate for 2015 Presidential and Governorship election grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President by olahero(m): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2013
omenka: All I see is utterly bad english!

1. What is "his NAMES are" Most annoying of the blunders.

2. What is "he replaced" Should be "replaces".

3. What is "Amongst the allegations leveled against John Shima are but not Limited to the UNDERNEATH". Think it should be UNDERLISTED.

4. What is "Character-riddled" Really don't know what is meant by one's "character" being "riddled".

5. What do they mean by "DECIMATION
of John Shima from office" I mean, how is one "decimated" from office

These are the crop of brainless dolts that go out there posing as representatives of Nigerian Students. Such a shame.

Their PRO should be fired!!!
But YOU ought to correct those mistakes you pointed out.

1 Like

Re: NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President by confusion247(m): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2013
Okija_juju: Amaechi bribe NANS 24 million Naira!

Very funny.. grin

So that it would be that Mbu was telling the truth about teargasing Rivers Teachers at the Staduim abi?

I wonder how much it cost to make these student union guys focus on education, and leave politics alone.

No.....it was Jonathan that bribed them if that will make the story to be serious instead of funny. How many times and where else in Nigeria have teachers gone to stadium to collect their employment letters?
Rise above hatred.
Re: NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President by holarmideh(m): 11:19am On Sep 29, 2013
somtea:

they are doing something na, abi to take sides with govenment against ur own teachers na yam??

They ain't doing sh*t trust me. They are compromised and F*ck*ed up.
Re: NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 29, 2013
shugacaneman: NANS is slowly turning to another political party, maybe PDP

Because they didn't support amaechi's evil plans? Have this accusation been layed against GEJ would you have said the same?

1 Like

Re: NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President by ajoskele(m): 11:37am On Sep 29, 2013
Are u sure these guys are undergraduates?
Re: NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President by ketoprofen(m): 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
berem: It's time for NANS to have two factions. long overdue!

tufiakwa for this girl.
I bu onye nzuzu
Re: NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President by texazzpete(m): 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
confusion247:
No.....it was Jonathan that bribed them if that will make the story to be serious instead of funny. How many times and where else in Nigeria have teachers gone to stadium to collect their employment letters?
Rise above hatred.

How many times have 13000 teachers been employed in one go?

Rise above hatred and use common sense. Why would someone carry placards like "It's time for the North" in Rivers State, a South South state?

2 Likes

Re: NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President by chreldb(m): 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
That John Shima, having discovered that his secrets have been revealed to the no-nonsense NANS National President, Comrade Yinka Gbadebo, sent some men of the under world to eliminate him (the President) after paying them the sum of N1.5million for the hatchet job

^^^^So executives of NANS can be impeached as a result of unsubstantiated allegations? These youths have turned themselves to politicians. This is not the NANS of my time. Such a pity!! No wonder they laid tent with the government regarding ASUU strike.
Re: NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President by loganx: 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
the body called NANS is a huge joke and depicts what our higher institutions have turned into. all they do now is pay politicians courtesy calls and receive hand outs to act as political dogs.

1 Like

Re: NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President by almondinte: 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
Do students know that there is a body called NANS? I don't think so. This body of unserious students that has spent years in school are just tools in the hands of these politicians.
Re: NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President by yetunsbay(m): 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
somtea: Most of us are corrupt,all we lack is opportunity undecided
dats based on ur premise bt i tell u there are lots of people dat cn deliver with fairness in dis country f ours its only he/she wudnt b opportuned to get there
Re: NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President by Alkidam(m): 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
pembisco: So they remv our david mark frm his own sit? Dis senators eh, vry corupt. So maxwel is now d nigerias senate president? Hmm wondas shal neva end. I wish him gudlock sha, i myt vote 4 him com 2015 election if he is a gud man. Hmm
. U are so senseless. Do you think its funny? I wonder how you manage to pass junior WAEC
Re: NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
Afro-k:
the last time I checked Uniport doesn't have SUG, congrats to him Unique Uniport....
Ajienka's imposed SUG...Unique Uniport
Re: NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President by Anuoluwap(m): 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
Really? Control your tv with your hand and voice? REALLY? www.nairaland.com/1454543/samsung-smart-tv-hand-voice
Re: NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President by ziccoit: 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
Davo93: .............financial
misdemeanor and an act capable of
tarnishing the image and integrity of
the revered association.

What integrity has NANS? Wonder shall never end.
Re: NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President by Alikaxon(m): 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
NANS! This body is corupt and they are representing selfish interest. Universities has been on strike 4 over 3months, they hav done nothing about it, why then does d body exist? Instead, they are sitting there becoming politicians, they are now playing politics as against their soul aim. What type of students are they? Are they even studying? How can they concentrate on studies when they are nw atending political meetings every month. They are deceiving themselves nd they are nt representing students interest.
Re: NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President by Tunjasko(m): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
pembisco: So they remv our david mark frm his own sit? Dis senators eh, vry corupt. So maxwel is now d nigerias senate president? Hmm wondas shal neva end. I wish him gudlock sha, i myt vote 4 him com 2015 election if he is a gud man. Hmm
SMH...Did u read d topic..

1 Like

Re: NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President by Mantissa89(m): 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
are u mad? Go read d topic again and again

1 Like

Re: NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President by Tmex(m): 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
See them, this people can lie o
Re: NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President by Aderupoko2: 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
Tell me one tangible thing NANS has done to better the life of the Nigerian student.One is compelled to pay dues to these unserious bunch.An association filled with cultists can never be taken serious.
Re: NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President by Pattey(m): 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
confusion247:
Rise above hatred.

When was the last time any state in Nigeria employed 13000 people at once? Let alone for one singular sector; Education, 13000 teachers!
Re: NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President by psky: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
[quote author=Davo93][/quote]

Hey op, sorry for derailing. They've closed your thread, thinking of starting another one ?
Re: NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President by ucdonBC1(m): 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
NANS is now ª political tool in the hands of politicians....when i̶̲̥̅̊ was NANS D.O.S we had more than 5 factions . So, politics is ϑ key to hijack NANS positive activities.
Re: NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President by cyril10(m): 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
It has become lies and deception because Amaechi was mentioned, Nigerians I fear una o
Re: NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mtsheewwwwwwwwwwww National Association of Non-Academic Students
Re: NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President by kabba7(m): 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
shugacaneman: NANS is slowly turning to another political party, maybe PDP

Can see NANS graduating into an arm of the PDP ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ CAN under Pastor Oritsejafor ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ that will spark katakata
Re: NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President by Tapiya(m): 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
securi: Amaechi is just busy wasting rivers state money anyhow. The roads in ph are in sorry states, we pay heavy tax everymonth&he's busy dashing out what is meant to provide amenities to tax payers to some useless miscreants called NANS Leaders, former Speakers of House of Assemblie&others. God dey o!

Taaa see yourself which roads are in a sorry state ? guy go and follow your dumbo chop money okay ? this present NANS president is a big joke a tool in the hands of Jonathan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UTME: JAMB Arrests Cyber Cafe Operators For Selling Information To Candidates / OOU Post-utme Result 2017 Has Been Released / JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.