Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition (12848 Views)

Bank Offers Hands-free Banking Through Voice Recognition / How To Mirror The Galaxy S6 Screen To A Samsung Smart Television / Watch Tv With Your Desktop Or Laptop. 100% Legal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Anuoluwap(m): 10:01am On Sep 26, 2013
Wow! This tv obeys your hand gesture and your voice don't bother about remote control. With in-built web browser..... Technology at its best! http://m.samsung.com/us/2013-smart-tv/

1 Like

Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by newpaparazzi(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2013
I guess it also has inbuilt internet modem/facility.
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by mekano1980: 11:47am On Sep 26, 2013
Technology here we come,I cherish Samsung product like no other products.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by UjSizzle(f): 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
When i saw the advert on tv, i was like shocked
it's mind blowing to say the least cheesy

But then this is Samsung...it's not that hard to imagine cool

1 Like

Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Acidosis(m): 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
Where are the Teckino & the Giyonee fans?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

BTW, whats the selling price per unit? N1Million?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by OmolodMilkman93(m): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
"To the production of new technology there is no end, and mere devotion to them is wearisome to the flesh"

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by harber123(m): 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
Is this for reallll?
Welll i should really be surprised sha since it's samsung...Check their galaxy series-they are the bomb!!!

Anybody with psp for sale in Lagos should contact me on 08100581023
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by moscobabs(m): 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
Oya TECNO come do your own TV sebi u dey contest with Samsung? grin grin grin grin
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by deor03(m): 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
I've got 65 inches of this TV and it's awesome ( especially watching HD on it)
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by moscobabs(m): 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
but una sure say this TV no go dey use person Blood sa??

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Okijajuju1(m): 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
Na today?!

I'm getting me the 65" for Christmas.. grin

I love myself too much... grin
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Caracta(f): 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
#teamSamsung cheesy

1 Like

Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
grin grin grin Technology to spew your money away
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Lovexme(m): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
Na person salary for 5 years be that TV.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by hustla(m): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
When I no mad
Wetin remote dey do?
undecided
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by omonla555: 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
After this what next?

I pity you black glutton monkeys.

That is why you black idiots will continue wasting your resources on vain things.

All these have rendered your economies Zero and your leaders continue to embezzled till Jesus come.

Why are you people keeping buying what you dont need?.

I pity you all.

13 Likes

Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by dridowu: 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
Where can i get 1 ?
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by adesiku(m): 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
Wow....dis is really great...hope it doesn't cost much
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Finland(m): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
I bought this 3 days ago. It also has "Social TV" where u can watch football or any other programme and post your thought to facebook or twitter instantly without having to miss anything on the programme.
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
Acidosis: Where are the Teckino & the Giyonee fans?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

BTW, whats the selling price per unit? N1Million?
grin grin

They called a meeting of wild animals, snail sef dey show face. Do you want to set Techno on fire ? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
Is been in the market for a while now...... By the way the TV is end time product grin grin grin
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Fazhy: 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
TEKNOLOGI. Hmmmm.

Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Finland(m): 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
adesiku: Wow....dis is really great...hope it doesn't cost much
I bought mine for about 1600 euro that's about 320K naira angry
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
omonla555: After this what next?

I pity you black glutton monkeys.

That is why you black idiots will continue wasting your resources on vain things.

All these have rendered your economies Zero and your leaders continue to embezzled till Jesus come.

Why are you people keeping buying what you dont need?.

I pity you all.

If you have a problem being black and perhaps, a black with low self-esteem, you can either bleach off your esteem or keep your mouth shut . Assclown !

19 Likes

Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Ichel: 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
Dis reminds me of bank PHB ads

1 Like

Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Ichel: 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
Finland:
I bought mine for about 1600 euro that's about 320K naira angry
320 what for jst a TV? #igiveup

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Iko5000: 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
new paparazzi: I guess it also has inbuilt internet modem/facility.

All new Smart TV's have inbuilt network ports or can connect to wifi
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Ichel: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
gboss4sure: Is been in the market for a while now...... By the way the TV is end time product grin grin grin
#fact
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by born2boink(m): 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
moscobabs: but una sure say this TV no go dey use person Blood sa??
na blood the tin go dey use oooO.
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
I will be heading to Samsung Outlet to pre-order this.

Finally, a TV I can be addicted to.
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
moscobabs: but una sure say this TV no go dey use person Blood sa??
I was waiting for this!!! Guys, when will you disappoint me. Although the post could be claimed to be written in jest, but deep down...

@topic! The era of the technology in those western sci-fi movies is now
Re: Samsung Smart Tv With Hand And Voice Recognition by shachris02: 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
a

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NIGERIA Technology Awards, 2015 Dinner Photos / Www.bbchausa.com / Read Fresh News In Hausa Language / Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.