Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

ONSSBO Beneficiaries Please Share Your Experience - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ONSSBO Beneficiaries Please Share Your Experience (1156 Views)

JAMB: Share Your Experience / School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ONSSBO Beneficiaries Please Share Your Experience by expensive007(m): 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
The exam planners are not organized at all. Imagine 45mins for 50 questions! I managed to score 20 while a friend of mine scored 21. to worsen the situation, I have a friend who logged in to the portal but was unable to do the test. reason because the portal refused to display 'start test'. On what account will that be registered? To me, I think the planners of the exam are responsible for this mess! If you faced similar problem, please share.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Covention / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? LASU Staffs And Workers Shuts Offices / The Best Biro/pen Of The 21 Centunry !. Bic/leosmart/avanti.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.