Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Recover Your Lost Files Freely!!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Recover Your Lost Files Freely!!! (536 Views)

We Recover your data from damaged, corrupted and formatted data storage devices / How Do I Recover Lost Files After Formatting? / Learn How To Recover Your Recycled/deleted Yahoo Mail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recover Your Lost Files Freely!!! by koderNeptune(m): 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
I know most of us have lost one file or the other, and you have been looking for a way to get those files back. The good news is that there are some softwares that can restore back you files.

One of them is Recuva which is the very best free file recovery software. It’s very easy to use but has many optional advanced features as well.

Read more >> [url]http://www.techracle.com/system-efficiency/ [/url]and Download

Note: Don't forget to leave comments at the website if you really love them. Like the page also @ [url]www.facebook,com/techracle[/url]

or follow on twitter @techracle

(1) (Reply)

Network Path Not Found / I Want To Buy Laptop Of 20,000 This Is My Number 08128326011. / How To Format My Usb Flash Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.