Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Ceo's Resources Ltd @agege Are They Real? Pls Help Confirm - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ceo's Resources Ltd @agege Are They Real? Pls Help Confirm (11846 Views)

U-connect Human Resources Ltd / Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? / Global Petroleum Resources Ltd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ceo's Resources Ltd @agege Are They Real? Pls Help Confirm by skcalbk: 8:39am On Sep 29, 2013
An invite came in for test and interview from CEO's Reasources @ 203 old Abeokuta road, Favour plaza, by Oando filling station, Agege
Pleas who know them, are they real?
Re: Ceo's Resources Ltd @agege Are They Real? Pls Help Confirm by skcalbk: 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
Pls u know them ooo
Re: Ceo's Resources Ltd @agege Are They Real? Pls Help Confirm by biodun4ril: 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
I got two text messages from them, different names one was CEO's resources and the other was CR/LA/4973. I added the pin I saw on the first txt. And after talking with the dude, all he could say was "just attend the session". I really think they are one of those HMO scammers. This is the pic of the guy with the blackberry. Or maybe the put up a fake pic sha.
The guy status message na "Health Matters"

Re: Ceo's Resources Ltd @agege Are They Real? Pls Help Confirm by skcalbk: 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
Thank you.......
Re: Ceo's Resources Ltd @agege Are They Real? Pls Help Confirm by skcalbk: 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
Thank you.......na wa for them o
Re: Ceo's Resources Ltd @agege Are They Real? Pls Help Confirm by Xvenus(f): 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hello, pls am all the way at PHC and I also got a text from them.
I would really appreciate their contact number or who the are recruiting for.
Transport money na die oooh
Re: Ceo's Resources Ltd @agege Are They Real? Pls Help Confirm by skcalbk: 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
Xvenus: Hello, pls am all the way at PHC and I also got a text from them.
I would really appreciate their contact number or who the are recruiting for.
Transport money na die oooh

Don't waste ur time and money, they are these HMOs.....health ppl
Re: Ceo's Resources Ltd @agege Are They Real? Pls Help Confirm by olumuyiolaoluwa: 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
Don`t go.
Re: Ceo's Resources Ltd @agege Are They Real? Pls Help Confirm by sleekchic(f): 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
Pls I just got that same text now.did you go?
Re: Ceo's Resources Ltd @agege Are They Real? Pls Help Confirm by jasmine1(f): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
I know this is an old post but for d benefit of other nairalanders I want to say CEO resources Agege 203 favour plaza by Oando is fake. I was there today and we had a seminar on "deals" instead of a regular interview + many stories on how they move from grass to ridding cars... Many hungry looking guys that got wrapped in oversized suit n tie in a sweaty environment on a Saturday... Don't be deceived fellas!

3 Likes

Re: Ceo's Resources Ltd @agege Are They Real? Pls Help Confirm by vickysmilez(f): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
jasmine1: I know this is an old post but for d benefit of other nairalanders I want to say CEO resources Agege 203 favour plaza by Oando is fake. I was there today and we had a seminar on "deals" instead of a regular interview + many stories on how they move from grass to ridding cars... Many hungry looking guys that got wrapped in oversized suit n tie in a sweaty environment on a Saturday... Don't be deceived fellas!
Tanks a lot. I was just wondering on how to get there tomorrow nd what to wear. U saved me frm wastin my lil cash
Re: Ceo's Resources Ltd @agege Are They Real? Pls Help Confirm by tommyone(m): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hey fellas... I'll advice u do away with applying for some jobs online as it seems every online jobs are from these same set of health people & co. So, i will rather advice you personally take ur CV to offices or companies u can easily trace their history and facts.
Re: Ceo's Resources Ltd @agege Are They Real? Pls Help Confirm by rollerpen9: 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hello fellaz, They are REAL! Only if you can patiently work with them, that's when you can say they are not real. You can't assume an un satisfaction of a product you never bought! Please stop this!!! I have someone who is working with them and he is really doing well. Thanks
Re: Ceo's Resources Ltd @agege Are They Real? Pls Help Confirm by Safari29: 10:29am On Mar 19, 2015
Thanks guys. information is vital
I got the text yesterday and I was wondering when did I apply for this kind of job without a company name.
now I know better
Re: Ceo's Resources Ltd @agege Are They Real? Pls Help Confirm by misspetit(f): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
I got dis from dem
Am contemplating if I should go or not

Re: Ceo's Resources Ltd @agege Are They Real? Pls Help Confirm by davide470(m): 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
misspetit:
I got dis from dem
GO WHERE
Re: Ceo's Resources Ltd @agege Are They Real? Pls Help Confirm by misspetit(f): 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
davide470:
GO WHERE
For d invite
Re: Ceo's Resources Ltd @agege Are They Real? Pls Help Confirm by Jamean(f): 11:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
lol..na fight?

davide470:
GO WHERE
Re: Ceo's Resources Ltd @agege Are They Real? Pls Help Confirm by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 24, 2015
misspetit:
I got dis from dem
After all youve read in this tread, youre still contemplating?? ?? Dont worry go ahead. You will get d job and thank me latter. SMH
Re: Ceo's Resources Ltd @agege Are They Real? Pls Help Confirm by moseman2003(m): 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
rollerpen9:
Hello fellaz, They are REAL! Only if you can patiently work with them, that's when you can say they are not real. You can't assume an un satisfaction of a product you never bought! Please stop this!!! I have someone who is working with them and he is really doing well. Thanks

I say this person is one of them I saw today,can you imagine thus fools looking very hungry told me to pay 10,500 naira to become a teacher, they brought one guy that looks very hungry with English on his mouth, he could not say anything worth it, then finally they brought one guy called Daniel that was not looking that hungry but poor though, hung a key on his pants as in he owns a car, and all sort, but wearing a shoe I wore while in 100 level, I even think it's the fake of what I wore then, but the text they send now didn't have their name, just beware of the address.
Re: Ceo's Resources Ltd @agege Are They Real? Pls Help Confirm by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 27, 2015
Beware, CEO resources have changed to FAD CONSULT. They are becming more trickish in devising dubious means to scam unsuspecting graduates. Be warned. I jst got a msg frm them today. Good tin I am conversant with nairaland/google

1 Like

Re: Ceo's Resources Ltd @agege Are They Real? Pls Help Confirm by hordy(m): 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
guys they are real as you, i work there currently from 2014. for more info you can call08178315700

(1) (Reply)

Lecturer II Salary In Nigeria / What Has Happened To FAAN 2015 Concluded Recruitment / Beware Of Linkedin Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.