Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 (71245 Views)

Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / GEJ Media Chat On AIT, NTA: Live Updates / Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by papnice(m): 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
Those of u still waiting for statistics should please wake up. No be today we don dey hia statistics. GEJ was more practical and I feel he is the only manageable person for 2015

2 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by LajaLaba: 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
obinoral: God bless nigeria and all is inhabitants.
who send u?
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by LajaLaba: 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
validplanet: pls is it possible to get a transcript of the media chat. didnt watch it and i dont want to judge with the kind of biased INSULTS am reading on this forum

I guess it time every member of this forum registers with his/her national id card so they can be responsible with comments or face the SSS
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by lakeside4love(m): 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
"So many Nigerians are employed. You can say they are not earning so much"--#GEJ #PresidentialMediaChat"
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by eightsin(m): 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
All we do is talk n talk witout gvn solutions... For dos ppl...wat answer wld u ahv givn in response to d questn concernin sheku?
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by faaz24: 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
GEJ! GEJ!! GEJ!!! How many times did i call u ?......solve dis ASUU problem, students ar not smiling o
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by taiwokehin(m): 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
I can't count the number of times mr president has used the word 'its unfortunate' Everything Is so unfortunate
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by SUBMARINE: 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
GEJ STILL 2019. God's time for the SS people. We Igbos wish u SS goodluck.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by jmaine: 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
So fools were expecting GEJ to offer a Yes or No answer to the Shekau question . . . .Make una use una brains abeg . . . .
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by ba7man(m): 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hmmmm........Adolphos Hitler.

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by SUBMARINE: 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
GEJ STILL 2019. God's time for the SS people. We Igbos wish u SS goodluck.

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by oluxy(m): 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
We've been hearing same structured of presidential media chat since 1999 yet nothing changes.. Power supply, unemployment, strikes, ASUU, corruption, bad leadership, insecurity etc do not change..

My brothers; how many millions do they allocate for this presidential media chat?? What is new in it that we ain't heard from previous chat since 1999 to last year to this year and comes next year..

All na lie joo.. All na gobe..
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
First I rarely Insult people on this Forum but today with all what I have read from people who have refused to see that GEJ is not intellectual and he doesn't know what Nigerians needs .With the incessant. And rampant cases of Corruption, Kidnapping ,terrorism loss of lives ,Unemployment ,ASUU strike ,Power Outage, Poor standard of living ,Police extortion and Bruatality ,crude Oil theft which Nothing has been done about. Then for you supporters of GEJ woe betide you and you all need to go kiss the Gates of hell infact not kiss go jump into the lake of fire ,fools you all are and will die as one

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by ProfessorPP(m): 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
myners007 :
Gej pls settle ASUU and let Nigeria students continue with their education
must the poor NIGERIANS go to school? Just joking sha .
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by SUBMARINE: 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
SS will hold power till 2019. So I advice that hausa-fulani and some Southerner saboteurs should stop wasting their time.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by faaz24: 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
[balotelli]First I rarely Insult people on this Forum but today with all what I have read from people who have refused to see that GEJ is not intellectual and he doesn't know what Nigerians needs .With the incessant. And rampant cases of Corruption, Kidnapping ,terrorism loss of lives ,Unemployment ,ASUU strike ,Power Outage, Poor standard of living ,Police extortion and Bruatality ,crude Oil theft which Nothing has been done about. Then for you supporters of GEJ woe betide you and you all need to go kiss the Gates of hell infact not kiss go jump into the lake of fire ,fools you all are and will die as one.

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
Baseless chat. Why would they be asking him questions with sorry sir Fo what Nonsense. GEJ is not even eloquent, doesn't even know Nigeria, can't even analyse issues properly. Imagine his reponse about shekau? About his reponse on yobe bombings, about his response on ASUU and electricity, about Nigeria being poor. OMG clueless, clueless
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by cheapgadgets6: 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
Al I cld hear him sae is he pleads with ASUU...imagine!!! So fg stil dey plead....wen wil dey mit ASUU demands Luks lik d end is far frm near..ds govt aint ready to bend @al...I c a veri long strike ma ppl..longest strike in our 'dear' nation history...cs ASUU sef don pres P...Alas! Dey are also faitin 4dia allowances..is dis rili a just fait? Students r jus suferin unjustly....Go will make a wae!!!
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by cheapgadgets6: 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
Al I cld hear him sae is he pleads with ASUU...imagine!!! So fg stil dey plead....wen wil dey mit ASUU demands Luks lik d end is far frm near..ds govt aint ready to bend @al...I c a veri long strike ma ppl..longest strike in our 'dear' nation history...cs ASUU sef don pres P...Alas! Dey are also faitin 4dia allowances..is dis rili a just fait? Students r jus suferin unjustly....God will make a wae!!!
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by mkoabiola: 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
Even if JEG is eloquent and intelligent as d best presido nja has ever had,some gullible elements will stil criticize hm,without constuctive reasons.

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by SUBMARINE: 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
Is it GEJ that underdeveloped Nigeria ? No, rather it is the core North who kept Nigeria in this mess. GEJ who is the first SS president must continue till 2019.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Elueme: 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
balotelli: First I rarely Insult people on this Forum but today with all what I have read from people who have refused to see that GEJ is not intellectual and he doesn't know what Nigerians needs .With the incessant. And rampant cases of Corruption, Kidnapping ,terrorism loss of lives ,Unemployment ,ASUU strike ,Power Outage, Poor standard of living ,Police extortion and Bruatality ,crude Oil theft which Nothing has been done about. Then for you supporters of GEJ woe betide you and you all need to go kiss the Gates of hell infact not kiss go jump into the lake of fire ,fools you all are and will die as one

After you have died, then they will follow. So pls die this night so your wish for them can come to pass soon. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
What makes him the best president Nigeria ever had? angry or you just feel like typing something
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by papnice(m): 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
slimmy05: Baseless chat. Why would they be asking him questions with sorry sir Fo what Nonsense. GEJ is not even eloquent, doesn't even know Nigeria, can't even analyse issues properly. Imagine his reponse about shekau? About his reponse on yobe bombings, about his response on ASUU and electricity, about Nigeria being poor. OMG clueless, clueless

You wey get clue go try be president for one day sef. Abeg go sleep
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by elrony(m): 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
Please fellas..was anything positive said concerning the current ASUU saga??

[size=4pt]not in a rush to go back to school tho...just wanna be updated[/size]
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
Elueme:

Your mother will die first then you. Probably your father and children if u have one

After you have died, then they will follow. So pls die this night so your wish for them can come to pass soon. shocked shocked shocked
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by SUBMARINE: 11:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
How many of you guys who oppose GEJ did that to your brothers who were in power. Today some yorubas are supporting APC one of whose founding fathers Buhari, they ditched for OBJ in 2003. Hypocrisy
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
papnice:

You wey get clue go try be president for one day sef. Abeg go sleep
I'm very sure you're also a daft. That's why you're wasting your future away so soon. Try and use your brain, it aint there for decoration. Nitwit
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by UyiIredia(m): 11:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
elrony: Please fellas..was anything positive said concerning the current ASUU saga??

[size=4pt]not in a rush to go back to school tho...just wanna be updated[/size]

Nothing tangible. He fist started off saying FG reviewed the state of universities . . . NEPA then took light in my place . . . but people here say he beged ASUU to stop. He didn't say what govt is doing to end the strike quickly, he is clueless and poweeless on that score.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
SUBMARINE: SS will hold power till 2019. So I advice that hausa-fulani and some Southerner saboteurs should stop wasting their time.
u are born in 2013 BC, so you don't know or understand what the people mean in terms of failed government lead by Jona/PDP display or show in Nigeria politics in this century. Take your drugs, you may catch up with us, as we team up and get the best leaders that are ready to take Nigeria to the apex of the world in this century, not your regional physiology share of this land wealth by your clans

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by ba7man(m): 11:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
G.E.J's efforts might end up like the case of a man that does a good job of cleaning a toilet bowl till its sparkly clean.....................and leaves the soak-away pit broken and leaking.

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by BrokenTV: 11:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
ondo_boi: sure, we can't. That's why we voted him to do that on our behalf
keep deceiving yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) / Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters / Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.