Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 (71123 Views)

Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / GEJ Media Chat On AIT, NTA: Live Updates / Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by ITbomb(m): 3:14am On Sep 30, 2013
I wonder if all these GEJ haters listened to or have recordings of OBJ media chat where a president would leave a serious question and start crackin a joke . Compare to obj , gej media chat is far better

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Babaek: 5:41am On Sep 30, 2013
greatdave: With all due respect Mr President, would you just stop talking already? Like Please?! Innocent People are dying on a daily,Salaries are not Paid, ASUU stil on strike...ACTION is what is required nw! No hope/conviction in his voice sef...
what salaries are not being paid? Just shut up if u don't know what to say. Mscteew:

2 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by fydence: 5:51am On Sep 30, 2013
bappahman: Presidential Media Chat
GEJ: When we were in US. Okonjo Iwela told me about a WHO report. The report asked people what their greatest challenges in doing business in Nigeria were? Corruption wasn't even number 1 on the list, it was number 3
Reporter: What was number 1 & 2 Mr.
President?
GEJ: I don't know. When we leave here we will have to ask the Coordinating Minister about that.
And he ends the chat thus..
Reporter: Thanks for having us
so what is ur mumu point my friend?
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by securi: 6:01am On Sep 30, 2013
No Sir, he later mentioned Access to finance, infrastructure&corruptn. I dnt as w believe he performed too well but we shldnt be mischevious in quoting him here.
bappahman: Presidential Media Chat
GEJ: When we were in US. Okonjo Iwela told me about a WHO report. The report asked people what their greatest challenges in doing business in Nigeria were? Corruption wasn't even number 1 on the list, it was number 3
Reporter: What was number 1 & 2 Mr.
President?
GEJ: I don't know. When we leave here we will have to ask the Coordinating Minister about that.
And he ends the chat thus..
Reporter: Thanks for having us

3 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Denn(m): 6:10am On Sep 30, 2013
kingjoe: so its shekau he is fighting.is jonathan aspirit how can he know.we are fighting terrorrism nt aperson.grow up

Metuselah....america was fighting not only AL qeda but also alhaji bin Laden.

Sun tzu in art of war said.... know your enemy....
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by eph12(m): 6:17am On Sep 30, 2013
makizee: Its sad a certain Goodluck Jonathan is President where we've got a Henry Boyo, Pat Utomi or Babatunde Fashola, its sad really...Goodluck Nigerians !
I pray GEJ doesn't win d next election but one of these great guys u think is better. But I also pray boko haram become more focused than ever in achieving their aim. I also pray many bad n stupid politiciams wit greedy n personal intentions fight against d president. Then we will c how well they can run d race. Its easier to criticise d leadership when u r not part of it but when u become part u c that its not as simple as white n black. Thank u

4 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Btruth: 6:18am On Sep 30, 2013
jim jones: today's presidential media chat is the most inspirational thing ever put on television. i sincerely believe there will never be another president as inspirational as goodluck ebele jonathan. my sincere thanks to the lord jesus h. christ, pope frank the first....oh, and of course Joe Pesci...how the fuсk could i forget Joe Pesci?

blessings.

slowpoke like you were the one calling Patience "My Jesus Christ". I don't blame you since you don't know the different between living in the creek compare to the city.

Though I don't have any personal grudges against him, I still believe that Jonathan is too slow to run this country. Donald Duke would have been better for Christ sake. Imagine a president that can grant a criminal a presidential pardon for disgracing this country by dressing like a woman and jump a bail?

You guys in that region are indeed a leech. Sentiments apart, you guys should think deep.

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by eph12(m): 6:24am On Sep 30, 2013
prodam: All those talking for the president should stop being emotional or sentimental but rather be objective. Statements like 'he is calm', 'he is civil or that' are no valid points to absolve him of any blame.
Blame of?
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by eph12(m): 6:34am On Sep 30, 2013
ahidjo:
He will definitely be impeached the next day
Did u read about the report of d so called shekau's death. His body was not seen anywhere but they assumed so cos of d information they got. I believe it was true that he was shot but looks like he was well taken care of n has now recuperated. America brought back Osama's dead body so Mr Obama does not have to assume. He saw a dead Osama body first hand. Nigeria's intelligence is not as good as that so please don't blame Mr President for believing something else and later realizing it may not be true. And moreover he didn't make any press conference concerning Shekau's death or did he? I stand to be corrected. Thank u

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by swezenberg(m): 6:42am On Sep 30, 2013
fydence: so what is ur mumu point my friend?

You must be dumb like your leader to have asked that question

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by pcwhiz(m): 6:52am On Sep 30, 2013
Do u knw y Gej is goin to win d nxt election, cos
1.before d nxt general election bokoharam menace wud hav been scrapped off.. Gej win den b d hero
2.there will be improvement in power wich we r alrdy experiencin.. Gej will den b a hero
3.definately nigeria youths will den b bck at sch and most will den forget d long stay at home.. Once again Gej will b proclaim a hero..

Dudes callin ds man clueless and unsmart, i smh*. jonah is a gud chess player, he certainly knws wot he's doin... Cos by d tym 2015 election is here, he wud have brided his way into d hrt of many and Nigerians will as usual forget dt ds man wz once a one legged shoe wearin poorman frm a poor background dt fought his way to bcum d president of nigeria(he stl reminded us yesterday durin d media chat).

And by d way, i shut off my tv yesterday out of anger, cos Gej wz side settin evry qstn thrown at him.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by inspbado(m): 6:53am On Sep 30, 2013
Afam4eva: Why's our present always answering almost every question with -

It's not only in Nigeria that it happens. It happens everywhere

Mr Man, you're the president of Nigerian and you were elected to solve problems and not tell us that because it's a global phenomenon, we should overlook it.

Oboi thought I was the only who noticed this!! I swear the darn statement is annoying I tell you!!!javascript:void(0);
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by eph12(m): 6:54am On Sep 30, 2013
OneOpinion: "Bokoharam(north)-in the fight against terrorism,innocent people are bound to die"

"Oil Bunkering(south)-there is a term in law that says its better for 10 criminals to be free than for 1 innocent man to be killed"

Those words are not mine they belong to our dear President Goodluck Jonathan.He made them during the presidential chat.

This reveals a lot.....

And what's wrong with those statements? Innocent people are surely bound to die in the fight against terrorism. And u know in law u have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that one is guilty of an offence if not he becomes a free man. But of course u know better. Thank u
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by eph12(m): 7:05am On Sep 30, 2013
iyeyemi:

Please educate us. what exactly did he say 'well' about ASUU
Sir/ma u can't really understand what he said cos u have taken sides already. Until we understand fully what ASUU is fighting for. GEJ said a team established by him had gone round the country taking notes and documenting the decay in d infrastructure even before ASUU thought of strike. That shows its his aim to improve every FG university.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by omenka(m): 7:11am On Sep 30, 2013
ITbomb: I wonder if all these GEJ haters listened to or have recordings of OBJ media chat where a president would leave a serious question and start crackin a joke . Compare to obj , gej media chat is far better

You spoke just like Jonathan. Comparing when and giving excuses instead of tackling issues.

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by 5much(m): 7:29am On Sep 30, 2013
president Jonathan all the way. He really gave a good account of himself.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by musb92yahooco: 7:30am On Sep 30, 2013
My advice for jonathan if d load is too heavy for him he should quitely step down let some competent continue from were he stop lobatan

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:31am On Sep 30, 2013
Nigeria's problem is not only in the incompetence of the President but also in the foölishness of those on this forum not wanting to see the flaws in the man. How can the chief security officer and C-in-C say he doesn't know if the Boko Haram leader, Shekau, is dead or alive, and some foöl are supporting him? Can Obama say the same of Osama?
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by muyeindaclub(m): 7:38am On Sep 30, 2013
COPIED

#‎IF‬ I WERE HIM#
If I were President Jonathan, I would have called on my NSA this morning after hearing of the death of the 40 student of the college of Agric Yobe to ask if he knew that was coming, if he says he had no idea i would probably have fired him right there. I would have cancelled the media chat in their honour. In fact I would have been in Yobe today to commiserate with the people and encourage them and give them hope that their suffering would soon end. If I am told I can't go there because of security reason, I would immediately fire all the service chiefs. Not to come and seat down smiling, laughing and further lying to Nigerians after losing 40 young lives in such tragic circumstance that clearly showed leadership failure.

3 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:40am On Sep 30, 2013
ticom:

God bless ur mental reasoning, sentiments wil neva allow dose kids to reason well. If d JTFs who r directly afta shekau is not sure if he is dead, wat do dey expect GEJ to say. foolz#
Mumu, for crying out loud GEJ is the Commander-In-Chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria. He is supposed to know whether or not Shekau is dead. He should not only be seen deploying troops and using the Police to harass Rotimi Amaechi. Can Obama say he doesn't know if Osama bin Laden is dead and not fierce criticism or even impeachment from the Congress?

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by olatade(m): 7:46am On Sep 30, 2013
Make him get reelection people go know who him be !wink
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by j4sure(m): 8:08am On Sep 30, 2013
Gej i really commend u 4 al ur efforts though lot of pple are not seeing it.but keep up d good work.ensure ur ministers are more productive create room 4 fresh ideas
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by siralash: 8:20am On Sep 30, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
winta2007: You can hardly get them on phone,and most of the journalist are selected and the questions also.
that is politics for you cheesy
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by oluteemzeey: 8:21am On Sep 30, 2013
pendusky: Who is Nosa Igiebor?
He is a Nigerian footballer who plays for real betis in Spain
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by legalcode(m): 8:29am On Sep 30, 2013
Having perused through all comments on this topic ; this is my submission and verdict. (1) That all the critics of GEJ are just from a particular tribe (2) That all criticism recorded on the above topic are pre-meditated i.e most of the comments against GEJ would always be same even if he did well. (3) That most of those that commented on the above topic are either undergraduates or jambites; considering the content of their comment. (4) That the Channels lady cme to the media chat with the same Lagos mentality of GEJ must go 'which APC has succeeded in indoctirtaing same into their minds via the press. (5) That the yorubas and Boko Haram should bear it in mind that the 'GEJ must go' slogan is for them alone as everyother person in other parts of the country has a contrary view......GOD BLESS NIJA!!!

3 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by chucky234(m): 8:31am On Sep 30, 2013
Disappointing as usual,you can never expect anything positive from our clueless Jona with his void brain and poor sense of reasoning.
His answers were just too annoying to keep me glue to the TV set,I had to allow my daughter continue with her Tom & Jerry cartoon series.
Imagine GEJ in 2013 comparing Nigeria to Ghana of yester years,as if thats not enough insult he went further to remind us of PDP being the reason Nigerians are using mobile phones,haba presido there are more pressing issues to attend to than the poor GSM services we are being given at very high rates.
GEJ was asked about the poor standard of living but our dear Jona as usual cluelessless said he wants Universities in every state when the already existing Universities are poorly run and ASUU still on strike, can somebody tell that man that ASUU demanded N500bn and not the N100bn he was repeating.
Nigeria is doomed if GEJ remains in Aso Rock beyond 2015.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by chucky234(m): 8:36am On Sep 30, 2013
legalcode: Having perused through all comments on this topic ; this is my submission and verdict. (1) That all the critics of GEJ are just from a particular tribe (2) That all criticism recorded on the above topic are pre-meditated i.e most of the comments against GEJ would always be same even if he did well. (3) That most of those that commented on the above topic are either undergraduates or jambites; considering the content of their comment. (4) That the Channels lady cme to the media chat with the same Lagos mentality of GEJ must go 'which APC has succeeded in indoctirtaing same into their minds via the press. (5) That the yorubas and Boko Haram should bear it in mind that the 'GEJ must go' slogan is for them alone as everyother person in other parts of the country has a contrary view......GOD BLESS NIJA!!!
Well I'm from ND and still think GEJ was a huge mistake,your gullible nature will never let you see things the way they are and thats why you languish in poverty.
What a chronic preposterous wretch.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by chucky234(m): 8:39am On Sep 30, 2013
musb92@yahoo.co:
My advice for jonathan if d load is too heavy for him he should quitely step down let some competent continue from were he stop lobatan
GEJ will never step down for that one reason that has held Nigeria backward for ages, GREED.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by chucky234(m): 8:44am On Sep 30, 2013
Btruth:

slowpoke like you were the one calling Patience "My Jesus Christ". I don't blame you since you don't know the different between living in the creek compare to the city.

Though I don't have any personal grudges against him, I still believe that Jonathan is too slow to run this country. Donald Duke would have been better for Christ sake. Imagine a president that can grant a criminal a presidential pardon for disgracing this country by dressing like a woman and jump a bail?

You guys in that region are indeed a leech. Sentiments apart, you guys should think deep.
Too slow is an understatement, GEJ is unfit to rule this country,he is a big joke.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by legalcode(m): 8:46am On Sep 30, 2013
brojero: interestingly, I just got off the phone with my 75yr old mum.

I asked her if she saw the GEJ interview.

1st comment from her was that all this man keeps saying is that 'it happens everywhere'.

2nd comment was that it looks like he keeps looking towards his handles off camera who are telling him what to say

3rd comment was that it's good she can now see how dull and clueless he really is, as she voted for him the last time round but vows not to make that mistake this time, very unimpressed

No wonder your old mum remained a fool even at 75yrs..............and that's why after spending a whole 75years on earth she couldnt achieve anything. Pls advice her to get back to the old peoples home.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by legalcode(m): 8:51am On Sep 30, 2013
chucky234: Well I'm from ND and still think GEJ was a huge mistake,your gullible nature will never let you see things the way they are and thats why you languish in poverty.
What a chronic preposterous wretch.

Lmao!!!!! @ your "thats why you languish in poverty. What a chronic preposterous wretch"......Nairaland rich man ...hahahahahaha!! When they lift the veil of NL, your type will be funny to behold.............I am a confirmed Delta Man and i doubt your identity.....we dont breed your type. Go home and confirmed once again whom your parents are.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Jonathan, Akpabio (Photos) / Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral / Sunny Ade’s Son, George Folarin Adegeye Won Amuwo-Odofin Reps Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.