Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

3D Animation Programming Join The Team - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 3D Animation Programming Join The Team (10531 Views)

Electronic Money Project: Join The Team / Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team / Game Development: Join The Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by worldbest(m): 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2013
Well, @PhenomenonVFX's reply was exhausting. Its nice that you wrote all that to prove how 'intelligent" and "experienced" you are to question and mock the OPs knowledge. Just so you know I do not care about your CV. I might be ignorant but I would never question someone's knowledge just to make them feel incapable. I'd rather encourage them and let them decide if they want to continue their project or instead go acquire knowledge before commencing.

However, I haven't said he was hating on the OP. But I am against anyone who questions the OPs knowledge just to mock him. If you won't join him, then just observe.

Along the line he (@csharpjava) will find out what and what he needs to learn, put the project on hold, learn those things and move forward. Do you think he isn't reading relevant resources as he progresses? Its nobodies business if he decides to start the project and learn as he proceeds. There can be many version of this project. This is his project, you can give suggestions but don't tell him to stop because he doesn't understand how images are represented in memory.

There is absolutely nothing wrong if a programmer burns out trying to build the impossible. At least, he gets to acquire new knowledge even if he fails.

@csharpjava
Do not be discouraged. Don't be scared to fail. Failure is good. Continue with your project and when you find that you can't proceed, stop and do some research and start again. Find resources and read them as you proceed. They might see what you are doing as crap, that is because most know nothing about the low level aspects of graphic framework (directx etc) which I think you are interested in.

3 Likes

Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by Kennyinusa(m): 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
worldbest: Well, @PhenomenonVFX's reply was exhausting. Its nice that you wrote all that to prove how 'intelligent" and "experienced" you are to question and mock the OPs knowledge. Just so you know I do not care about your CV. I might be ignorant but I would never question someone's knowledge just to make them feel incapable. I'd rather encourage them and let them decide if they want to continue their project or instead go acquire knowledge before commencing.

However, I haven't said he was hating on the OP. But I am against anyone who questions the OPs knowledge just to mock him. If you won't join him, then just observe.

Along the line he (@csharpjava) will find out what and what he needs to learn, put the project on hold, learn those things and move forward. Do you think he isn't reading relevant resources as he progresses? Its nobodies business if he decides to start the project and learn as he proceeds. There can be many version of this project. This is his project, you can give suggestions but don't tell him to stop because he doesn't understand how images are represented in memory.

There is absolutely nothing wrong if a programmer burns out trying to build the impossible. At least, he gets to acquire new knowledge even if he fails.

@csharpjava
Do not be discouraged. Don't be scared to fail. Failure is good. Continue with your project and when you find that you can't proceed, stop and do some research and start again. Find resources and read them as you proceed. They might see what you are doing as crap, that is because most know nothing about the low level aspects of graphic framework (directx etc) which I think you are interested in.

and what d heck are u sayin.
Its people like you that leads people astray, first of all u were saying that OP could do it, get it done and prove to hater that a goal is a goal no matter how outrageous they might sound. Now u re saying that OP could pick himself off when he fails right, and they he can always learn on the job...
Why must you confuse people like that, u are trying to protect the integrity of the OP, we understand but u shouldn't lead him astray while doing that.
@OP, if u read between the post of ur biggest fan, u might want to label him an hater but i wouldn't do that if i were u.

According to what @PhenomenonVFX's said earlier, i think that u re just trying to impress but you do not need that to prove anything to urself or to anybody.
Lets even say that you have completed the engine, i doubt it that you have the money to make it commercial, i even thought that it would go outside of the shores of Nairaland.com because you don't seems to have the money ($100k for a pretty mini startup).

I personally ain't waiting for u to fail because as a matter of fact u can't, u have too much vibe, too much of energy and commitment that wouldn't let that happen but its really a long shot with the kind of goal that you have in front of it especially when its for the wrong reason.

This is just what i think and anybody that think otherwise could eat ma poo or taste assorted blood for desert.

God bless OP, PhenomenonVFX's, CodeEater, Javanian, Me, myself and I.
Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by CODEEATER(m): 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
Wait wait wait....world best r u ===nedycode?

So na my own guy dey talk like this,...

#adonbilivit lipsrsealed

Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by csharpjava(m): 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
worldbest: Well, @PhenomenonVFX's This is his project, you can give suggestions but don't tell him to stop because he doesn't understand how images are represented in memory.

But I'm still not sure why this guy @PhenomenonVFX's believes he alone knows how images our represented in memory, these are basic stuff, but taking and existing image and breaking it down into 0s and 1s like I did earlier, then recreating other images from these 0s and 1s and converting them into animations is the real stuff. I can lecture this guy @PhenomenonVFX's on how images and even Barcodes are stored in memory but that is not the purpose of the project. This project is about turning theory in practical. These theories have all been built into the language I'm using for this project so why should I try to re-invent the wheel when I have all I need to work with in this project.

I challenge PhenomenonVFX's to start building his own 3D games engine and lets see which one will be the better one.
Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by Elvisten10(m): 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
csharpjava:

But I'm still not sure why this guy @PhenomenonVFX's believes he alone knows how images our represented in memory, these are basic stuff, but taking and existing image and breaking it down into 0s and 1s like I did earlier, then recreating other images from these 0s and 1s and converting them into animations is the real stuff. I can lecture this guy @PhenomenonVFX's on how images and even Barcodes are stored in memory but that is not the purpose of the project. This project is about turning theory in practical. These theories have all been built into the language I'm using for this project so why should I try to re-invent the wheel when I have all I need to work with in this project.

I challenge PhenomenonVFX's to start building his own 3D games engine and lets see which one will be the better one.
you just lost the motive.

2 Likes

Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by Elvisten10(m): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
CODE-EATER:
Wait wait wait....world best r u ===nedycode?

So na my own guy dey talk like this,...

#adonbilivit lipsrsealed
i just dey observe am.

1 Like

Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by worldbest(m): 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
Kennyinusa:

and what d heck are u sayin.
Its people like you that leads people astray, first of all u were saying that OP could do it, get it done and prove to hater that a goal is a goal no matter how outrageous they might sound. Now u re saying that OP could pick himself off when he fails right, and they he can always learn on the job...
Why must you confuse people like that, u are trying to protect the integrity of the OP, we understand but u shouldn't lead him astray while doing that.
@OP, if u read between the post of ur biggest fan, u might want to label him an hater but i wouldn't do that if i were u.

According to what @PhenomenonVFX's said earlier, i think that u re just trying to impress but you do not need that to prove anything to urself or to anybody.
Lets even say that you have completed the engine, i doubt it that you have the money to make it commercial, i even thought that it would go outside of the shores of Nairaland.com because you don't seems to have the money ($100k for a pretty mini startup).

I personally ain't waiting for u to fail because as a matter of fact u can't, u have too much vibe, too much of energy and commitment that wouldn't let that happen but its really a long shot with the kind of goal that you have in front of it especially when its for the wrong reason.

This is just what i think and anybody that think otherwise could eat ma poo or taste assorted blood for desert.

God bless OP, PhenomenonVFX's, CodeEater, Javanian, Me, myself and I.

Just see this one. How am I leading him astray? So you want me to tell him he cant do it. I do not know if he would be able to complete it (I have made this clear) but no one should discourage him. Someone says he wants to take a shot at game engine development and you guys are here telling him he hasn't got the knowledge to do so because he didn't sound technical in his initial post. Many of you here cannot reason for yourselves.

1 Like

Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by worldbest(m): 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
Elvisten10: i just dey observe am.

Make una dey observe me dey go nah

1 Like

Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by Elvisten10(m): 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
@csharpjava, i believe you can achieve this, even if mistakely we don't, we go home with bags of knowledge and experience. But am really concerned for you because i want this project to suceed. Forget about how phenom approached you, just read his posts as if they are from someone you like, grab what he is talking about and think about/analyse it, if you feel they don't matter and you can pull this off without them, then throw them away and continue this project. I know you must have done some home work before you started this, so am not doubting you. You have the energy to achieve this, please just understand me here am not forcing any thing on you. ENOUGH OF THE TALK @ALL, LETS NOW FOCUS ON THE JOB.

1 Like

Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by csharpjava(m): 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
Elvisten10: @csharpjava, i believe you can achieve this, even if mistakely we don't, we go home with bags of knowledge and experience. But am really concerned for you because i want this project to suceed. Forget about how phenom approached you, just read his posts as if they are from someone you like, grab what he is talking about and think about/analyse it, if you feel they don't matter and you can pull this off without them, then throw them away and continue this project. I know you must have done some home work before you started this, so am not doubting you. You have the energy to achieve this, please just understand me here am not forcing any thing on you. ENOUGH OF THE TALK @ALL, LETS NOW FOCUS ON THE JOB.

True talk but phenom will have to change his way of approach and only contribute what is relevant to this project.

I started this project though I knew a lot of guys here will doubt that it can be done, I did not know everything I now know about the work I have done so far when I first started this project, but I had the believe it can be done if we work as a team and do our research well.

I have followed most of the programming challenges here and solutions provided to some problems asked and I was confident before starting this project that if we all contribute our part to this project one day we'll have a successfully game's engine that can compete with likes of Unity and being able to write a game's engine will make writing complex games easy for us.
Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by jjk24(m): 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
Let's jst stp arguing 4 a bit @op pls if u culd lyk listen to my story 4 a sec n@ wrldbest 2, d reason av bein Supporting phenom is daht is actually rhyt n u guys got everitin wrng if eni 1 culd lyk check all ma post or tins I. Flllw ull no am a. Novice @ everitin am a small kid seriously n am nt daht smart buh am tryin 2 learn tinz I tink ma brain can't handle I dream big bliv me all I wanted 2 do was 2 create a video game lolz sumfin. Lyk gta I said den I got 2 nairaland everitin opened lyk wtf graphics section n stuff. Den I tot ok I. Culd do dis I started learnin 3d stuff on my own downloading all types of software sketchup sculptris n I was gettin gud @it till I wanted 2 mve 2 wah I tot was nxt omo all ma sculptris models I no fit animate dem o I tot dah wasn't a prob all I. Nid 2 do is learn retopologizing or sumfin (I b small kid aaa no no. Enifin bout enifin!) So yea I saw blender n dem sai I fit learn all dem tinz 4dere buh dahs wen I got stuckk agn blender wasn't lyk sculptris( d software I used weeks learnin) so I was lyk no lele mak I learn am den I cudnt find tutorials n enifin I was dere 4 mnths den I. Lost intrest basically ma point is all d weeks I spent learnin sculptris(its basically useless 2 me its nt even lyk other 3d softwares its way diff so I didn't lyk gain enifin) I culd av spent mre time onlyn researchin bout hw 2 actually mak games I wuld av found out. I cudnt animate ma sculptris models nw am burn out am nt daht motivated agn am lyk back 2 where I was b4 startin frm scratch wah am trying 2 do nw is 2 av a basic knowledge of everitin I nid n take it. A step @ a time av started learnin python n am already creating simple pc games nw dahs me learnin. frm dere 2 2d games n den 3d we r nt tryin 2 discourage d op @ wrld best we jst want him to knw was geetin in2 u jst can't wake up 1day n sai u won create a game engine he shuld start sumwhere small n den build frm dere sumfin lyk a 3d software or sumfin nt a game engine if u gnna b dere 4 sum1 giv dem d toolz 2 succeed dnt jst sai jst dey do am God go bless yur hustle and watch dem mak d wrng choices !(lolz guys I no dis whole tin na story buh pls abeg no insults !!peace)
Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by CODEEATER(m): 12:42am On Oct 13, 2013
Ma guy no talk am again o...blender tuts full ground....

Just a mata of knowing where to look
Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by csharpjava(m): 12:43am On Oct 13, 2013
Kennyinusa:
I return to sender one billion to one centillion times

1 Like

Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by Djtm(m): 12:59am On Oct 13, 2013
jjk24: .
Dude! Learn how to type in human readable language.!

1 Like

Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by Elvisten10(m): 6:55am On Oct 13, 2013
@Csharpjava, whats our next move ?
Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by worldbest(m): 8:12am On Oct 13, 2013
Djtm:
Dude! Learn how to type in human readable language.!

Exactly my thought. But I get his point (I think)

2 Likes

Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by worldbest(m): 8:17am On Oct 13, 2013
I might have taken things too personal and by so doing ignored some of phenom's points. Let's just let OP continue with his work. Its a new day. Super Eagles must win smiley
Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by Elvisten10(m): 9:24am On Oct 13, 2013
worldbest: I might have taken things too personal and by so doing ignored some of phenom's points. Let's just let OP continue with his work. Its a new day. Super Eagles must win smiley
thats more like you. Welcome back, good bye to the b***t.
Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 13, 2013
jjk24: ..

undecided angry
Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by worldbest(m): 10:01am On Oct 13, 2013
Elvisten10: thats more like you. Welcome back, good bye to the b***t.

Lol
Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by jjk24(m): 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
Am srry guys I dey high on sumfin dah time ni no vex! @code eater it wasn't bout me findin d tutorials buh I cudnt find written beginner tutorials except on youtube. And I can't afford a modem subscription to download d youtube vids ! Buh dah wasn't wah actually stped me frm learnin it was me knwin I nided a basic understanding of a lot of things I didn't knw lyk programming and stuff.! Buh if u culd point me @where I culd geht tutorials I will b very appreciate cheers!!(I suck @typing SMH)
Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by Elvisten10(m): 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
jjk24: Am srry guys I dey high on sumfin dah time ni no vex! @code eater it wasn't bout me findin d tutorials buh I cudnt find written beginner tutorials except on youtube. And I can't afford a modem subscription to download d youtube vids ! Buh dah wasn't wah actually stped me frm learnin it was me knwin I nided a basic understanding of a lot of things I didn't knw lyk programming and stuff.! Buh if u culd point me @where I culd geht tutorials I will b very appreciate cheers!!(I suck @typing SMH)
two things am gonna give you, you can thank me later:
1)Learn how to write without shorthand. It looks like it has eaten deep into you. You don't do prvte instead of private in programming or other better things.
2)Subscribe for an airtel bis, it works for all phones and pc. With it you can stream many videos.

5 Likes

Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by CODEEATER(m): 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2013
Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by csharpjava(m): 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
Elvisten10: @Csharpjava, whats our next move ?
For now try and study the materials at this link http://blogs.msdn.com/b/davrous/archive/2013/06/13/tutorial-series-learning-how-to-write-a-3d-soft-engine-from-scratch-in-c-typescript-or-javascript.aspx
it shows you how to create 3D images with JavaScript or C# this should keep you busy for now. All work and no play you know the rest of the story, so I need to take a break for now, but I'll be back!
Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by jjk24(m): 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2013
Elvisten10: two things am gonna give you, you can thank me later:
1)Learn how to write without shorthand. It looks like it has eaten deep into you. You don't do prvte instead of private in programming or other better things.
2)Subscribe for an airtel bis, it works for all phones and pc. With it you can stream many videos.
thanks
Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
PhenomenonVFX: @worldbest
Now that u are smart enough to address me directly instead of referring to me in innuendos I will reply u back with equal candour.

I guess u missed the part where I said I have programmed microcontrollers using assembly language. To be clear, I have started programming with C++, moved on to C# then to Python. I used C# mainly in my final year in school and I used C/ASM in my final year project. And it is a good project that I wont name because I am trying hard not to make this discussion about me and my ability. I dont even want to start talk about the project here. Aside from that I have used MATLAB, Octave and R at various times in my career. From artificial intelligence to even digital signal processing. If u did electrical and electronics engineering at any sensible level, u will know these things. All these are apart from HTML, CSS and Javascript that I use more often than not. I still do different projects with/for many people using any of these. And I still use C/C++ atimes when I need to speed up my Python programs when algorithm improvements are still not fast enough for me. The reason why I love Python is because it's open source. I learnt more about programming and algorithm design just by reading Python's feature list and improvement lists. Python is sweet. I do most of my work in it. But that doesnt mean that is the only language I know.
It seems u want me to bring my CV and my latest works and post it here like I am seeking ur approval. Sadly, I am not. Deal with it.

As to my reason for being an active contributor in the religious section. Believe it or not, the smartest guys in nairaland are in the religious section. U can quote me anywhere. And the religious section affords me the opportunity to engage in an intellectual discussion with people with divers opinions. It keeps me busy when I am bored. If anything, this thread has proven that the people in the religious section possess higher intelligence and are very much willing to listen to people and they dont see dissenting voices as jealous or hateful. And they are not even programmers or scientists for that matter yet they show more savvy than so called programmers I see here. I like discussion with such people. And that was the kind of discussion I was expecting when I first commented on this thread. I have written something similar on @Javanian's thread and some other threads that didnt degenerate into a 3-page thread of rancour and paranoia on the part of the OP.

The problem with u is ignorance. If u had actually done a really hard large-scale project before either is school or elsewhere, u will appreciate the need for u to go and acquire knowledge before doing it. There is a reason why they teach the theory first before doing the practical. Only artisans learn practical without knowing the theory. Before ever venturing into 3D graphics, my interest was in only robotics. It was as a process of learning about the algebra of inverse kinematics that I ventured into 3D. Robotics and3D have a lot in common. The most easy examples for me then were the ones in 3D graphics. Sooner, I found myself learning raytracing (google it.) and programming a raytracer with vidpython or so. There is no way u can do a 3D game engine without knowing about raytracing or foward/ inverse kinematics. There is much to know. The only reason I kept doing 3D after having enough knowledge was because people started asking me to teach them. Hence my venture into Blender. I entered into Blender for the same reason I did python: open source. I learnt more about 3D graphics programming and design just following their feature list and improvement list.

The OP wants to do a project on game engine. I believe he can if and only if he acquires the right knowledge like I stated in my first comment on this thread, you can take a look at it again, else he is just gonna end up to be another burnout who once tried to do something great. I have seen many burnouts in my time and these are usually men with potential but who got tired not because they tried doing the impossible but because they tried doing the possible the wrong way. I have met many people who see some of my programming or 3D works and they usually say "i once tried to do that before but I have given up". And one recurring theme in their story is that they went about it the wrong way; rushing in head-on. One of them is my good friend. He is one of those who inspired me into programming. Now he has lost his ability to dream big. He has d brains and everything. Maybe that is why i always try to help people who are starting up in an area of career I have knowledge in so they dont end up like him. I am happy it got u so peeved u had to go look at my nairaland history and conclude that it is a reflection of my abilities. Very Intelligent. wink grin

Thank goodness someone like @Elvisten10 is intelligent enough to understand what I was saying. So I am now sure that the problem is not in the way I passed the messsage but in the state of yours and the OP's mind. U have chosen to see this as PhenomenonVFX vs. CSharpJava. Doubting Thomases vs. The big dreamer. Goodluck with that.
Feel free to reply me however u like. Trust me, u cant offend me. So say ur mind in full.

@OP. Goodluck with ur project. U can secretly take my advice without telling me and use it for ur own good and actually succeed in ur project. Or u continue building in ignorance without counting the cost. I still stand by my first comment here. With equally ignorant admirers like @worldbest to cheer u on, I am sure u are going places. Rest assured I wouldnt comment on this thread again.

Bros, Hmm, I'm really impressed. Peeps like you always reminds me that I'm still a learner when it comes to Electronics and Programming. I wish I could learn more from you. If I may ask a favour from you; can I have your contact? Or what ever medium(facebook, email, whatsapp) to reach you. I'd like to have a chat with you. I need your assistance. Thanks.
Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by Ajibel(m): 11:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
U guys are arguing too much with posts, that's why I like we girls, we do the arguments with codes... Meanwhile @csharppython,,, errm I went thro' the links you provided earlier, ah swear with the blood of python,, I kinda found it difficult to grasp some stuffs doe I only spent few hours of the weekend,,, just thinking how it'd be to start from ground up so as to catch up fast with the nitty-gritties and piippeess-yiippees !!
Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by CODEEATER(m): 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ajibel: U guys are arguing too much with posts, that's why I like we girls, we do the arguments with codes... Meanwhile @csharppython,,, errm I went thro' the links you provided earlier, ah swear with the blood of python,, I kinda found it difficult to grasp some stuffs doe I only spent few hours of the weekend,,, just thinking how it'd be to start from ground up so as to catch up fast with the nitty-gritties and piippeess-yiippees !!
lol...I like dat....
Wat languages r u into?

N emmmm....plz mail me ur contacts., or beta still,post em here...
Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by csharpjava(m): 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ajibel: Meanwhile @csharppython,,, errm I went thro' the links you provided earlier, ah swear with the blood of python,, I kinda found it difficult to grasp some stuffs doe I only spent few hours of the weekend,,, just thinking how it'd be to start from ground up so as to catch up fast with the nitty-gritties and piippeess-yiippees !!

I'm taking a break for now in the Garden looking for the fruit of 3D Knowledge to help for when I come back to resume this 3D Animation project This your python will be very useful at this time to help me find this fruit of 3D knowledge. Anyway don't worry because when I resume this project all these codes for creating 3D will become like ABC for you.
Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by Ajibel(m): 8:09am On Oct 16, 2013
CODE-EATER:
lol...I like dat....
Wat languages r u into?

N emmmm....plz mail me ur contacts., or beta still,post em here...

Currently in Python buh Java and flash/actionscript are the next I'm going to study wink
Ermm,,, serach for PYTHONIAN on FB Search **i think we are friends on fb alreadi doe***
Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by Ajibel(m): 8:14am On Oct 16, 2013
csharpjava:

I'm taking a break for now in the Garden looking for the fruit of 3D Knowledge to help for when I come back to resume this 3D Animation project This your python will be
very useful at this time to help me find this fruit of 3D knowledge. Anyway don't worry because when I resume this
project all these codes for creating 3D will become like ABC for you.

Okay thanks... I intend diving into game devt sometimes later with blender and the knowledge of 3D would be necessary then. Goodluck and don't give up bro !!
Re: 3D Animation Programming Join The Team by CODEEATER(m): 9:02am On Oct 16, 2013
Ajibel:

Currently in Python buh Java and flash/actionscript are the next I'm going to study wink
Ermm,,, serach for PYTHONIAN on FB Search **i think we are friends on fb alreadi doe***
but d pythonian I have is male na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Let's Be Honest, The Number Of Programmers We Have In Nigeria Is Exagherrated / Java Vs Oracle Dba: Which Is More Profitable? / Is Decagon Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.