Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

A BRAND NEW ME - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A BRAND NEW ME (3429 Views)

Congratulations To Me Nairalanders. I Just Bought A Brand New Car. / Know The New Me Here / Warri Big Boy Chief Ayiri Emami Bedazzles Wife With A Brand New Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A BRAND NEW ME by daddyk1: 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2008
YOUNGMAYOR"

GO TO SCHOOL, YOU STILL A KID, WAKE-UP. AND PLS ASK YOUR TEACHER WHAT TO DO IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS.
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by saucekid2: 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2008
pop cherry and live to tell the story
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by babalolas(m): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2008
[quote][/quote] mananged to get her out and we became cool friends , sometimes later she called me up to come to here hostel.[url][/url]

this is your opportunity, just go ahead because delay could be dangerous
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by youngmayor(m): 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2008
sni, snif, sniff. is it me or do i smell hate, hey CARRUSO why all those hitting im not studying comp science barely know how to type, much luv mustay,
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by ladybam(f): 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2008
@ poster

you no wetin i dey wonder??,,,, undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedwhich kind virgin be that one, oooooh boy run,run,run away grin grin grin grin
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by Gabry(f): 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2008
Uhm. . . Well, she ask for it so I dont know, if I were a guy, I would hump her and dump her? Anyways, she should know the consequences of having sex. It happened to so many other people in this world and she should be aware of it and its not like you admited any feelings to her. . . So her bad if she gets heart broken at the end of the day.

Sorry, dont want to send to your email as I am lazy. grin
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by Eclairs: 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2008
Na wa O, you dont want to burst her cherry,

plz explain, na new fins man dey hear everyday, I beg I no wan spoil O,

I dont want to burst her cherry. The ova guy say I dont want to peel the tomato. Na God go save us from una hand,

The next thing we go hear now na, I dont want to eat the bread.
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by timmfikk(m): 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2008
Omo na wan kind of advice i like to dey give for this kind of matter, and the advice is if you like do, if you like no do, heaven help those who help them selves, it depend on your own faith to take the action YES/NO god no go vexx because na do me i do you, etie melo, olenu waka pass maryland if that kind access they there ooo grin
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by francessby(f): 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2008
Can i see your pix cos you are a big time loser, you better wake up
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by Gabry(f): 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2008
francessby:

Can i see your pix because you are a big time loser, you better wake up

HAHA! Funny. . . . . grin
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by dyabman(m): 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2008
[color=#990000][/color]

if you cant do this in reality , go to your dreams and fix that ooooooo kkkkkk, Abirun omo , omo ti ko fe jo baba e, omoale! , haaa i trust my stick ,,
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by AnthonyKil(m): 4:52am On Jul 02, 2008
What is wrong with you dude? I would love to suck her muffin and screw her hard till she cums so why not take the opportunity? Its very rare you get to screw around with a Virgin so ceize the moment! otherwise, you could pass her to me, I'll ensure she would have orgasms through the roof! grin
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by chuckvyl(m): 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2008
why do people compain about how bad ones written english is ?
Nigerians can be foolishly arrogant on how well they can speak or write another man's language without even knowing how to write the simplest words in their mother tongue.The essence of a language is for communincation.If you understood what the thread starter wrote just react to it and stop trading insults on the person.Informal languages, bad spelling and errors are allowed here,this is not a place for official write-up.
So please leave your excellent mastery of English at your house before you come here guys.
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by Templa(m): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2008
:p
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by saucekid(m): 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2008
interesting
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by francessby(f): 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2008
May God deliver you
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by dyabman(m): 9:32am On Jul 04, 2008
chuckvyl:

why do people compain about how bad ones written english is ?
Nigerians can be foolishly arrogant on how well they can speak or write another man's language without even knowing how to write the simplest words in their mother tongue.The essence of a language is for communincation.If you understood what the thread starter wrote just react to it and stop trading insults on the person.Informal languages, bad spelling and errors are allowed here,this is not a place for official write-up.
So please leave your excellent mastery of English at your house before you come here guys.

continue to bleat like goat.
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by francessby(f): 11:25am On Jul 04, 2008
@poster

which one have you done please tell me cos i want to know if you have break the thing with crude oil or ordinary hammer hahahaha
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by origina9ja(f): 11:31am On Dec 09, 2008
bullsh*t
kmt
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by DClems1(m): 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2008
Well tank u 4 doing it in a big boy style,
I feel within me that you are a dwarf,
You can redirect her to this email 4 4ther advise in favour of u
unitewithpromiseworld@yahoo.com
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by SenatorBensu(f): 11:09am On Apr 24, 2009
Guy, what makes u think she's a virgin? If she is, i advice u 2 take her 2 ur web site, open her hotmail, slot in ur hard disk, make sure u activate ur antivarus b4 d act! Mind u, ur server will xperience network failure during d first browsing expecialy if she's more than 19, when posting d mail, dont use BCC, cos it wil hurt her, use single resepient, with dt she wil enjoy it. Dont mind d people teling u nt 2 do it, afteral, no female wil advice u 2 browse other fellow girls. Conclusively, it's very simple 4 a girl 2 4get d numbers of boyz dt slept wit them, but very hard 4 them 2 4get d one dt disvergin them. So Goooo
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by opuro(m): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2009
a virgin call you to come shag her?
ol boy. ol boy, ol boy
if na true, run for your dear life o
cos this virgin may be looking for a jackass to pin the pregnancy on!
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by acehood(m): 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2009
lol man ride on at least na she dey use am beg u no b u request
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by teissys(f): 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2009
grin grin grin
Let the concerned moderators move this topic to the jokes section. It's likely to live long there. . .
Lol
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by onelexydo: 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2009
omo the girl no gbadun for a girl to say that the girl is not ok and definetly the girl is not virginomo no dull your self se kini yen joooooooo
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by origina9ja(f): 1:59am On Apr 26, 2009
nawa 4una oooo
teissys:

grin grin grin
Let the concerned moderators move this topic to the jokes section. It's likely to live long there. . .
Lol
lol but this na serious matter
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by bluespice(f): 4:27am On Apr 26, 2009
KMT angry
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by blisskid: 8:05am On Apr 26, 2009
My guy,egungun be careful na express u dey gooooooooooo grin grin grin shocked shocked.Don't let 1 f*****g girl get u in deep shit ooooooo.
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by EngrT1(m): 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2009
Banana grin
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by Pweety4me(f): 3:00am On Sep 09, 2009
@Topic better just face your studies if at all u care about your future [b][/b]it's really your choice doe.
Re: A BRAND NEW ME by Gift96: 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
angry
Mesmerize:
CARUSO, hon, where are you. . I need a good laugh this morn grin grin

@poster
*sigh* undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does He Keep Coming Back? / ok / The Revenge Of The Runs Gal Frm My Neighbours All Nite Bash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.