Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,970 members, 7,852,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

How Do You Feelwhen You Come Late To Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Feelwhen You Come Late To Church? (409 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? / 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feelwhen You Come Late To Church? by Capableben(m): 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Bros and sis; hope you all went to church
So whats your view about my question?
How do you feel or try to blend when you go late to church. As for me, going late to church is very akward. i always try to make it to church on time- when ever i come late , i feel as though i was not part of the service.
Re: How Do You Feelwhen You Come Late To Church? by Richieboyn: 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
Well of course, I feel bad. Although I hardly go late for mass. I dnt think i will enter d Church if i arrived towards the END of the TIME of the mass. Because I'lld av missed out on the most important THINGS.

(1) (Reply)

The Last Revival Is Silently Approaching / Whats The Truth / Who Will You Choose If Given The Opportunity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.