Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Pls Help, I Need Ur Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, I Need Ur Advice (526 Views)

I Wish To Settle Down With Her But She Is Bisexual...ur Advice Pls / I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. / Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help, I Need Ur Advice by missAM: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
My bf and I have been dating for a year. At that time a guy I thot was unserz and in a different town decided to propose to me. I sat my current bf down and told him and asked him if ther was a future he intended for our relationship, he said he wasn't convicted in his heart to make that decision yet.
So, with my heart shattered to pieces(cos I felt he was d one I was inlove with) I broke it off and said yes to d other guy. He came back after a week with a long speech of hw he can't loose me, and how he loves me, and wanted to spend d rest of his life with me. Caught in a dilema I decided to go with my heart, I took him back and ended d relationship/engagement with d fella I didn't feel I was inlove with.
We've been together ever since. He's being kind, loving, and always ther for me. Except, whenever I bring up d issue of settling, he either becomes uncomfortable or tensed. D relationship is perfect, bt is it heading anywher. I love this man, and it has been a year since he told me he wanted to settle with me.
What do I do?
Re: Pls Help, I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
Why do you fvcking wish to settle with him?
Why do you feel insecured?
Do you wanna get married to him soonest?
Why are you obsessed about getting married to him-marriage is not a bed of roses or whatever flower.
Please, you need a job.
Take things one step at a time, if age is on your side then you have got zero thing to worry about.
Why are you acting all desperate? You old?
Re: Pls Help, I Need Ur Advice by slimming: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
The answer is
he said he wasn't convicted in his heart to make that decision yet.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy; Backlink Creator Admin Wanted; / Do You Know That Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just 3½ Yrs? / A Genuine Way To Make Atleast #500,000 Monthly,without Any Capital To Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.