Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Vision Of Violent Wind/storm Destruction Coming To Lagos, Nigeria. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vision Of Violent Wind/storm Destruction Coming To Lagos, Nigeria. (2121 Views)

The Misinterpretation Of Matthew 11:12 In The Bible (Violent Prayers) / 7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. / Jesus Statue Survives Typhoon Haiyan's Destruction In The Philippines (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vision Of Violent Wind/storm Destruction Coming To Lagos, Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
At around 5.50p.m on Friday, 27/09/2013, I had a dream which I believe is a revelation. It was as if I was coming from somewhere outside of Lagos, Nigeria into Lagos, Nigeria and when I arrived at a particular place in Lagos I could not recognize the area again because a violent wind had caused a lot of destruction to that area in Lagos state, Nigeria. I struggled to recognize the place. I saw a lot of trees that had been uprooted by the wind on the road, I saw lot wreckages. I also saw evidence of rain but I did not know whether the rain came along with the wind or it was after the wind had wrecked havoc that the rain fell. I was filled with tears. As I looked around, I saw my cousin and he asked me if I was just seeing the destruction. I told him I was out of Lagos and that I was just coming back. He said it was wind that did the damage. He said nobody noticed the wind was coming and before it started suddenly. Then I told him that God had been showing me in my dream that wind disaster was coming but now it finally happened. Then, I opened my eyes.

After, I opened my eyes, I looked at the time from my phone; it was 5.57 p.m. I typed what I saw on my phone and saved it. Then, I knelt down and prayed to God for mercy and forgiveness. I asked him in prayer that I will put this dream across on Sunday but if He did not want me to put it across or if the message is not from Him, He should speak to me before Sunday morning, 29/09/2013. That same night, I had the second similar dream. I saw my cousin that I saw my earlier dream in the evening. We were in the same location where I met him in the earlier dream of evening, and suddenly a very violent wind started to blow. We ran to a house to hide there. Immediately; in few seconds, the wind removed the roof of the house. I was scared. Then rain began to fall. It ended. I knew the Lord had confirmed the vision.

I don’t know if this wind that is coming is an hurricane or tornado or typhoon or a superstorm. One thing I know is that it is only REPENTANCE (asking God for mercy and turning away from sins) in CHRIST JESUS that can make GOD, THE FATHER, to repent of His judgment and turn His fierce anger away, also. Jeremiah 18: 7-10

Let us repent and pray for mercy in Lagos state, Nigeria.

Shalom.
JESUS is coming.
Let all kings repent. Let their princes repent. Let the pastors weep between the porch and the altar. Let the elders of the church call a solemn assembly. Let the new bride repent. Let the groom also repent. Let all men repent. Prepare in holiness and righteousness.

3 Likes

Re: Vision Of Violent Wind/storm Destruction Coming To Lagos, Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
JEREMIAH 18:7-10

7 At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it;

8 If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.

9 And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it;

10 If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.

Let us repent and save our souls.
Re: Vision Of Violent Wind/storm Destruction Coming To Lagos, Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 8:15am On Oct 02, 2013
WARNING BEFORE JUDGEMENT is GRACE.

Lot found such and He realised it was grace. GENESIS 19: 12-19

12 And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place:

13 For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the LORD; and the LORD hath sent us to destroy it.

14 And Lot went out, and spake unto his sons in law, which married his daughters, and said, Up, get you out of this place; for the LORD will destroy this city. But he seemed as one that mocked unto his sons in law.

15 And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city.

16 And while he lingered, the men laid hold upon his hand, and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hand of his two daughters; the LORD being merciful unto him: and they brought him forth, and set him without the city.

17 And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth abroad, that he said, Escape for thy life; look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain; escape to the mountain, lest thou be consumed.

18 And Lot said unto them, Oh, not so, my Lord:

19 Behold now, thy servant hath found grace in thy sight, and thou hast magnified thy mercy, which thou hast shewed unto me in saving my life; and I cannot escape to the mountain, lest some evil take me, and I die:

Let us repent and embrace this grace.
Re: Vision Of Violent Wind/storm Destruction Coming To Lagos, Nigeria. by veecovee: 10:52am On Oct 02, 2013
annyplenty:

At around 5.50p.m on Friday, 27/09/2013, I had a dream which I believe is a revelation. It was as if I was coming from somewhere outside of Lagos, Nigeria into Lagos, Nigeria and when I arrived at a particular place in Lagos I could not recognize the area again because a violent wind had caused a lot of destruction to that area in Lagos state, Nigeria. I struggled to recognize the place. I saw a lot of trees that had been uprooted by the wind on the road, I saw lot wreckages. I also saw evidence of rain but I did not know whether the rain came along with the wind or it was after the wind had wrecked havoc that the rain fell. I was filled with tears. As I looked around, I saw my cousin and he asked me if I was just seeing the destruction. I told him I was out of Lagos and that I was just coming back. He said it was wind that did the damage. He said nobody noticed the wind was coming and before it started suddenly. Then I told him that God had been showing me in my dream that wind disaster was coming but now it finally happened. Then, I opened my eyes.

After, I opened my eyes, I looked at the time from my phone; it was 5.57 p.m. I typed what I saw on my phone and saved it. Then, I knelt down and prayed to God for mercy and forgiveness. I asked him in prayer that I will put this dream across on Sunday but if He did not want me to put it across or if the message is not from Him, He should speak to me before Sunday morning, 29/09/2013. That same night, I had the second similar dream. I saw my cousin that I saw my earlier dream in the evening. We were in the same location where I met him in the earlier dream of evening, and suddenly a very violent wind started to blow. We ran to a house to hide there. Immediately; in few seconds, the wind removed the roof of the house. I was scared. Then rain began to fall. It ended. I knew the Lord had confirmed the vision.

I don’t know if this wind that is coming is an hurricane or tornado or typhoon or a superstorm. One thing I know is that it is only REPENTANCE (asking God for mercy and turning away from sins) in CHRIST JESUS that can make GOD, THE FATHER, to repent of His judgment and turn His fierce anger away, also. Jeremiah 18: 7-10

Let us repent and pray for mercy in Lagos state, Nigeria.

Shalom.
JESUS is coming.
Let all kings repent. Let their princes repent. Let the pastors weep between the porch and the altar. Let the elders of the church call a solemn assembly. Let the new bride repent. Let the groom also repent. Let all men repent. Prepare in holiness and righteousness.

Pls fellow nigerians, let us weep unto the Lord and ask for his mercy
Re: Vision Of Violent Wind/storm Destruction Coming To Lagos, Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
Let us repent quickly. Judgement of God has already begun. Only repentance in Jesus Christ can turn it back.

Messiah is coming.
Re: Vision Of Violent Wind/storm Destruction Coming To Lagos, Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
Let us Repent. Too many plagues and disaster also already coming upon the earth.

JESUS is coming.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Vision Of Violent Wind/storm Destruction Coming To Lagos, Nigeria. by Zikdik(m): 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
OK. Where's the account number?

1 Like

Re: Vision Of Violent Wind/storm Destruction Coming To Lagos, Nigeria. by AtheistD(m): 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
Lagos already suffers from flooding and storms annually.
Re: Vision Of Violent Wind/storm Destruction Coming To Lagos, Nigeria. by oba009(m): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
Which account number?

Zikdik: OK. Where's the account number?
Re: Vision Of Violent Wind/storm Destruction Coming To Lagos, Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
JESUS IS COMING. ARE YOU A FOOLISH VIRGIN OR A WISE VIRGIN?

CHECK YOUR LAMP QUICKLY IF YOU HAD ENOUGH OIL.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Vision Of Violent Wind/storm Destruction Coming To Lagos, Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
HAIL STORM IS COMING UPON NIGERIA.

LETS REPENT.
Re: Vision Of Violent Wind/storm Destruction Coming To Lagos, Nigeria. by onetrack(m): 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
Your prediction of a violent storm would not be impressive, since they do happen occasionally. However if you predicted 10 cm of snow in Lagos and it happened a short time later, now that would be impressive!

2 Likes

Re: Vision Of Violent Wind/storm Destruction Coming To Lagos, Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 6:45am On Feb 05, 2015
NIGERIA REPENT

JESUS is coming.

Prepare in absolute Holiness and Righteousness.
Re: Vision Of Violent Wind/storm Destruction Coming To Lagos, Nigeria. by johnydon22(m): 7:25am On Feb 05, 2015
Smart guys are there studying the geography of the earth and finding out when storms, hurricanes, tornadoes and other environmental hazards will take place..
And dumbos here are dreaming...Seriously how is africa supposed to advance scientifically with shiiiittty dumb axxes like this!!!

2 Likes

Re: Vision Of Violent Wind/storm Destruction Coming To Lagos, Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
Recently, in this month of March 2015, about 350 houses were destroyed by rainstorm in Papa-Ashafa in Agege area of Lagos. Let us repent and pray for God to show us mercy.

This is not time to be spiritually negligent.

JESUS is coming. Prepare in Holiness and Righteousness.

JESUScoming
Re: Vision Of Violent Wind/storm Destruction Coming To Lagos, Nigeria. by finofaya: 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
Dream on
Re: Vision Of Violent Wind/storm Destruction Coming To Lagos, Nigeria. by johnydon22(m): 11:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
Alleluyah!!!! cheesy riots and protest rocks lagos!!! means end time things.. praise tha lord grin
Re: Vision Of Violent Wind/storm Destruction Coming To Lagos, Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 7:39am On May 23, 2015
LETS REPENT AND PRAY FOR THIS NATION. WICKEDNESS HAS FILLED THE LAND.

LET THE PROSTITUTE DROP PROSTITUTION. LET FORNICATORS DROP FORNICATION. LET THE KIDNAPPERS DROP KIDNAPPING. LET IDOLATERS DROP IDOLATRY. LET FALSE PROPHETS DROP THEIR WICKEDNESS.
Re: Vision Of Violent Wind/storm Destruction Coming To Lagos, Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
PRAY FOR NIGERIA
Re: Vision Of Violent Wind/storm Destruction Coming To Lagos, Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
your violent storm will come and destroy you and you alone..
I have told you several times,the Gospel of Christ is [b]the Power of God unto salvation[/b]Rom1:16..
All the apostles and the believers of the early church had only one message, [size=22pt]CHRIST[/size],
philip the evangelist preached Christ and Christ alone.
Better shut your eyes,mind and mouth from your demonic illusions and start preaching THE GOSPEL.
Re: Vision Of Violent Wind/storm Destruction Coming To Lagos, Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
your violent storm will come and destroy you and you alone..
I have told you several times,the Gospel of Christ is [b]the Power of God unto salvation[/b]Rom1:16..
All the apostles and the believers of the early church had only one message, [size=22pt]CHRIST[/size],
philip the evangelist preached Christ and Christ alone.
Better shut your eyes,mind and mouth from your demonic illusions and start preaching THE GOSPEL.
I dont where you got all your nonsense from,the message is [size=22pt]christ and christ alone[/size]
Re: Vision Of Violent Wind/storm Destruction Coming To Lagos, Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 6:53am On Aug 24, 2015
LET the nation repent in JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Vision Of Violent Wind/storm Destruction Coming To Lagos, Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
Please pray and pray. Please, repent and repent. Please, turn away and turn away from sins.

May God have mercy. Sins are plentiful in these days and sins provoke God to judgement while repentance move God to show mercy.

I pray that the nation of Nigeria embrace the grace to repent.

Shalom.

JESUScoming
Re: Vision Of Violent Wind/storm Destruction Coming To Lagos, Nigeria. by eddy1977(m): 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
Will this destruction be caused by God or by Satan?
Re: Vision Of Violent Wind/storm Destruction Coming To Lagos, Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 7:07am On Nov 17, 2015
All Nations should go back to GOD in repentance. All wisdom of men have failed. If we return to God, He will heal our land.
Re: Vision Of Violent Wind/storm Destruction Coming To Lagos, Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 12:03am On May 24, 2016
Let us pray
Re: Vision Of Violent Wind/storm Destruction Coming To Lagos, Nigeria. by frank317: 9:55am On May 24, 2016
Kolomental... u better allow them to rechain u before u cause harm to yourself

1 Like

Re: Vision Of Violent Wind/storm Destruction Coming To Lagos, Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
Repent and Pray for Nigeria
Re: Vision Of Violent Wind/storm Destruction Coming To Lagos, Nigeria. by jonbellion(m): 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
Dumbfu...........
Re: Vision Of Violent Wind/storm Destruction Coming To Lagos, Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
The waves are roaring from sea to sea, coast to coast.

Let the nation of Nigeria repent and seek the Lord.
Re: Vision Of Violent Wind/storm Destruction Coming To Lagos, Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
Jesus is coming. Stay ready in repentance and holiness.
Re: Vision Of Violent Wind/storm Destruction Coming To Lagos, Nigeria. by annyplenty(m): 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
Repentance is the key

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

History of the Bible: Most Controversial Book In The World / Pulpit P!mping / Book Of Exodus — NLT (story Of Moses and Isreal journey out of Egypt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.