Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Pulpit P!mping - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pulpit P!mping (2133 Views)

Who Will Deliver Us From This Pulpit P.I.M.P? / Young Men On The Pulpit Driven By Tithe, Offering Honorarium - Gbile Akanni / Why Do Pastors Always Wear Suits On The Pulpit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pulpit P!mping by vooks: 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
Disgusting!

Gombs, Joagbaje,MutleyLaff,Sportsmaster,Image123,Goshen360

Re: Pulpit P!mping by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
Financial prosperity Finance is so so secondary in Christ
Re: Pulpit P!mping by vooks: 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
nseke:
It's not secondary nor tertiary

Pulpit p!mping just serves it's purveyors at your expense. Only they wax fatter by the day regardless of whether you prosper or not
Re: Pulpit P!mping by Goshen360(m): 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
vooks:
Disgusting!

cheesy cheesy cheesy Don't mind Creflo jare. He teaches and preach Grace of God now but he can't get away from the so called "prosperity gospel" being mixed with the gospel of the grace of God.
Re: Pulpit P!mping by Annunaki(m): 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
nseke:

Secondary ke? It's not even an issue in the message of the gospel.

3 Likes

Re: Pulpit P!mping by GooseBaba: 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
Lmao..!!! Na today...?

Religion is for retards, that's why men like this can openly extort money and spend it in their faces.

Jesus bled and quench so his followers must give to ceaser what belongs to Ceaser . love-vendor dollar has presented himself as an anointed man, therefore mugu must pay..!! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pulpit P!mping by plaetton: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
GooseBaba:
Lmao..!!! Na today...?

Religion is for retards, that's why men like this can openly extort money and spend it in their faces.

Jesus bled and quench so his followers must give to ceaser what belongs to Ceaser . love-vendor dollar has presented himself as an anointed man, therefore mugu must pay..!! grin

Lol.
Kenneth Copeland once told his audience that Man fell from the grace of god simply because Adam Ate his Tithe, instead of giving it to god. grin

God, religion and Jesus are All-Purpose-Vehicles(APVs) fabricated in the minds of men,,.the more clever of men using their fabrications to parasite on the mental fabrications of the less clever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pulpit P!mping by plaetton: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
vooks:

Pulpit p!mping just serves it's purveyors at your expense. Only they wax fatter by the day regardless of whether you prosper or not

So we have finally found a Brain in that , hitherto , vast empty space ? grin
Though peanut-size, it's still better than nothing.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Pulpit P!mping by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
vooks:

thank u very much dear
Re: Pulpit P!mping by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
Annunaki:

Secondary ke? It's not even an issue in the message of the gospel.
thanks for putting it in its proper perspective
Re: Pulpit P!mping by vooks: 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
plaetton:

So we have finally found a Brain in that , hitherto , vast empty space ? grin
Though peanut-size, it's still better than nothing.
grin
Negro, you are the most insecure atheist I have ever come across. But atheism and low IQ are mutually exclusive so I totally understand how hard you try.
Re: Pulpit P!mping by vooks: 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
Goshen360:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Don't mind Creflo jare. He teaches and preach Grace of God now but he can't get away from the so called "prosperity gospel" being mixed with the gospel of the grace of God.

Except it's not 'now' but has been like this ALWAYS. He was so embarassed that he deleted the tweet
Re: Pulpit P!mping by vooks: 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
plaetton:

Lol.
Kenneth Copeland once told his audience that Man fell from the grace of god simply because Adam Ate his Tithe, instead of giving it to god. grin

God, religion and Jesus are All-Purpose-Vehicles(APVs) fabricated in the minds of men,,.the more clever of men using their fabrications to parasite on the mental fabrications of the less clever.
Gutter brains. When/where did he say this?
Re: Pulpit P!mping by vooks: 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
GooseBaba:
Lmao..!!! Na today...?

Insecure nitwit m0rons masquerading as freethinkers/atheists
Re: Pulpit P!mping by plaetton: 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
vooks:

If I post the video here, would you be humble enough to apologize for your knee jerk reaction ?
Re: Pulpit P!mping by plaetton: 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
vooks:

Negro, you are the most insecure atheist I have ever come across. But atheism and low IQ are mutually exclusive so I totally understand how hard you try.
If you were not so insecure, you would have figured out that I was merely using humour to pay you a compliment on a sensible post.

Anyways, you don't think that having a little brain comes with an obligation to think,. .even for little.
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pulpit P!mping by GooseBaba: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
vooks:

Insecure nitwit m0rons masquerading as freethinkers/atheists

Wetin I talk wey you dey foam for mouth... Clearly we know who is insecured here.. grin..I'm simply human.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pulpit P!mping by vooks: 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
GooseBaba:

Wetin I talk wey you dey foam for mouth... Clearly we know who is insecured here.. grin..I'm simply human.
Hav a go evening sir
Re: Pulpit P!mping by vooks: 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
plaetton:

If you were not so insecure, you would have figured out that I was merely using humour to pay you a compliment on a sensible post.

Anyways, you don't think that having a little brain comes with an obligation to think,. .even for little.
undecided
Negro keep your compliments to yourself
Re: Pulpit P!mping by Image123(m): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
vooks:
Disgusting!

It's like some of these pastors just revel in the controversial. Celebrity style.
Re: Pulpit P!mping by vooks: 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
Image123:

It's like some of these pastors just revel in the controversial. Celebrity style.
But this is not controversial nor 'celebrity', ' demonic pure heresy
Re: Pulpit P!mping by Image123(m): 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
vooks:

But this is not controversial nor 'celebrity', ' demonic pure heresy

It's controversial in the sense that it got him in the news, and got people talking about him. Jo used to do stuff like that too.
Re: Pulpit P!mping by plaetton: 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
vooks:

Negro keep your compliments to yourself
This word "Negro" , that you are fund of using as a derogatory, does it say something about your inner psyche, your self-deprecation , or what ?

Just wondering. sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pulpit P!mping by GooseBaba: 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
vooks:

Hav a go evening sir

Same to you sir.... cheesy
Re: Pulpit P!mping by vooks: 3:24am On Oct 12, 2015
plaetton:

This word "Negro" , that you are fund of using as a derogatory, does it say something about your inner psyche, your self-deprecation , or what ?

Just wondering. sad
Negro gives psychoanalysis a shot grin
Re: Pulpit P!mping by vooks: 3:28am On Oct 12, 2015
Image123:

It's controversial in the sense that it got him in the news, and got people talking about him. Jo used to do stuff like that too.
Is it biblical?
Re: Pulpit P!mping by Image123(m): 4:39am On Oct 12, 2015
vooks:
Is it biblical?
Of course not. I'm just bringing up that angle.
Re: Pulpit P!mping by Joagbaje(m): 7:32am On Oct 12, 2015
vooks:
Disgusting!

And what is disgusting there ? You complain Christian are poor , then someone's comes to teach them how to prosper and shows them what's available to them . We call it disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Pulpit P!mping by Gombs(m): 7:54am On Oct 12, 2015
vooks:

I hope you can see the results of your 'brilliance'? undecided

Quit using the word "Negro".... Thanks
Re: Pulpit P!mping by Goshen360(m): 7:57am On Oct 12, 2015
Joagbaje:

And what is disgusting there ? You complain Christian are poor , then someone's comes to teach them how to prosper and shows them what's available to them . We call it disgusting.

Look, the problem is, you can defend these guys and their allies all the way. I, personally care less but my personal issue is, I will stand for the truth even if it's my pastor that preaches error.

Creflo, by that statement made it look as if the ONLY reason why Jesus died is for us to lay hold on FINANCIAL PROSPERITY, WEALTHY LIVING. I do not say Christians should be poor but we've talked about this before, scripture prosperity goes beyond just money but these guys keep yapping money money as if money is everything.

1 Like

Re: Pulpit P!mping by Gombs(m): 8:16am On Oct 12, 2015
[quote author=Goshen360 post=38900040]

I will stand for the truth even if it's my pastor that preaches error.

You think you know truths... Even when in errors, you don't admit them, you'd rather pounce on others like a scavenger.

Creflo, by that statement made it look as if the ONLY reason why Jesus died is for us to lay hold on FINANCIAL PROSPERITY, WEALTHY LIVING.

Doesn't mean that's what he's saying. Though the post was a bit to the left, few folks will grasp it, the rest, like some here will make a theory and thesis of it.

I'm surprised WinsomeX aka drummaboy and babagnoni haven't resumed plenary in the induction of stuffs into WoF theories they're building.

I do say Christians should be poor

shocked shocked

... Is this where you're at now? undecided

but we've talked about this before, scripture prosperity goes beyond just money

Definitely... Jo has said this numerous times, (dare me to fish it out), but y'all have a way of remixing stuffs said here sha.

but these guys keep yapping money money as if money is everything.

Money, after prayers, in the propagation of the gospel is EVERYTHING. Quote me anywhere...

That's why God wants us rich, that's why He is able to make all grace abound toward us; that we, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:

... Money answers all things - HRM King Solomon David grin

Visit Jo's thread about the love of money. Having monies is not an issue, the love for it,is.
Re: Pulpit P!mping by vooks: 8:56am On Oct 12, 2015
Gombs:

I hope you can see the results of your 'brilliance'? undecided
There are rumors and then there are tweets

Quit using the word "Negro".... Thanks
Why should i?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Agbada At Mother's 80th Birthday Party / If You Discover That Ur Pastor Is Having An Affair With Ur Wife,what Will U Do? / Watch The Video Clip Of When Tb Joshua Predicted Guinea Vs Nigeria Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.