Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

I Want To Buy A Ford Escape 2008. Pls Advice - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Want To Buy A Ford Escape 2008. Pls Advice (1792 Views)

FORD ESCAPE 2008 Model / Saw A Ford F150 SVT Raptor / Know A Ford Mechanic And Genuine Parts Dealer In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A Ford Escape 2008. Pls Advice by realvenc: 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
Am looking to buy a ford Escape 2008 SUV. But I have these questions and need some clarifications from honourable members of the Land.

- Is it a ride that is fit for naija use in terms of bad roads, fuel economy, ease and availability of maintenance.
-will it be a good decision to buy this as my first ride
- I have not seen this ride sold in any auto delearship here in lag. Is there any reason. Also it seems nigerians hardly use ford brands especially the Escape.
- Finally what will be the best place to buy this ride and at what cost. Any dealers in the house with an offer can holla

Pls I need advice to make a good decision. Thanks all
Re: I Want To Buy A Ford Escape 2008. Pls Advice by realvenc: 9:53am On Sep 30, 2013
realvenc: Am looking to buy a ford Escape 2008 SUV. But I have these questions and need some clarifications from honourable members of the Land.

- Is it a ride that is fit for naija use in terms of bad roads, fuel economy, ease and availability of maintenance.
-will it be a good decision to buy this as my first ride
- I have not seen this ride sold in any auto delearship here in lag. Is there any reason. Also it seems nigerians hardly use ford brands especially the Escape.
- Finally what will be the best place to buy this ride and at what cost. Any dealers in the house with an offer can holla

Pls I need advice to make a good decision. Thanks all

Still waiting for your comments people.
MODs abeg help
Re: I Want To Buy A Ford Escape 2008. Pls Advice by paulstephen01: 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
Please did you finally buy the Ford escape? Please let me know your experience with the car. I interested in getting a 2008 model.
Re: I Want To Buy A Ford Escape 2008. Pls Advice by TRYGO(m): 8:59am On Sep 05, 2019
Nice vehicle! But you must be careful to adhere to its early warning systems. This I mean, pay attention to any lights that may lit on the dashboard.

You must ensured you use the recommended oil, or synthetic, and oil filter.

That engine is delicate. It does not tolerate any trial and error, and wrong fluids.

Regards,
Joseph (08066643532:calls/WhatsApp)
DW Nig Ltd
Isolo
Lagos

(1) (Reply)

ATF For Corolla 2007 / Made In Nigeria Waste Compactor Trucks. Brand New! / Relationship B/w Sensors, Actuators & ECU (brain Box)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.