Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Presidential Media Chat (live Updates) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Media Chat (live Updates) (1812 Views)

Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV / GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Media Chat (live Updates) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
The perception of corruption is high yet no ways of fighting it. What committee is he talking about? This man is high on dangote cement mixed with water! He's just talking off topic. smh grin
Re: Presidential Media Chat (live Updates) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
dapachez: God this man is just answering questions off points,he has no details of anything. Boko haram issue in Yobe he couldn't even address. Jonathan is been misinformed. He just said the people killed in abuja first opened fire on the security forces. He is asked about bh infilterating his cabinet and he is talking abouy omabatse. My president has not convincinly answered any question so far
mr man stfu. GEJ is doing brilliantly in this Media CHAT. I'm sure you expected him to flop but he's disappointing you.

No Vacancy At All
Re: Presidential Media Chat (live Updates) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
barcanista: mr man stfu. GEJ is doing brilliantly in this Media CHAT. I'm sure you expected him to flop but he's disappointing you.

No Vacancy At All
If that is what you call brilliance, then Nigeria is in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Media Chat (live Updates) by malc619(m): 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
I don't know if Shekau is dead or alive... GEJ

Lolzzz

grin
Re: Presidential Media Chat (live Updates) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
Jonathan says he doesn't know if Shekau is dead or alive because he hasn't seen him. LOL! This media chat is turning to a mere chit chat. smh. grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Media Chat (live Updates) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
berem: The perception of corruption is high yet no ways of fighting it. What committee is he talking about? This man is high on dangote cement mixed with water! He's just talking off topic. smh grin
What is your point? You are the one going off topic dear in your bid to criticise him at all cost.
Pls state your point and stop insulting Mr Preido.
Re: Presidential Media Chat (live Updates) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
barcanista: What is your point? You are the one going off topic dear in your bid to criticise him at all cost.
Pls state your point and stop insulting Mr Preido.

How am i going off topic when am not part of the media chat? are you watching the programme? If you ain't just keep quiet and lemme watch.
Re: Presidential Media Chat (live Updates) by malc619(m): 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
Slow pace of PIB
Re: Presidential Media Chat (live Updates) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
berem: If that is what you call brilliance, then Nigeria is in trouble.
Then what is brilliance? You said Mr President is going off, yet you can't justify your assertion.

As for Shekau, Listen to what GEJ said...
He can't categorically state that he's dead or alive cos he hasn't seen him before (despite the claims by the military). In layman language he can't affirm or refute Shakau death 'news'.

Honey I'm watching the media chat LIVE

Happy Independence In Advance.

God Bless Jonathan
Re: Presidential Media Chat (live Updates) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
The programme don finish? LOL! what a waste of time. More of a comic relief! smh
Re: Presidential Media Chat (live Updates) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
barcanista: Then what is brilliance? You said Mr President is going off, yet you can't justify your assertion.

As for Shekau, Listen to what GEJ said...
He can't categorically state that he's dead or alive cos he hasn't seen him before (despite the claims by the military). In layman language he can't affirm or refute Shakau death 'news'.

Honey I'm watching the media chat LIVE

Happy Independence In Advance.

God Bless Jonathan
LOL! Don't bother my friend. The comedy show is over. I can now watch other stations. grin
Re: Presidential Media Chat (live Updates) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
berem: LOL! Don't bother my friend. The comedy show is over. I can now watch other stations. grin
Lol.... Don't worry, your principal will have the opportunity to host a Presidential Chat when he becomes the President......

But Note:

He will NEVER become the President of Nigeria

Probably the President of Islamic Republic of Arewa
Re: Presidential Media Chat (live Updates) by dapachez: 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
What the hell is wrong with this one,I expressed my opinion and you are telling yourself to stfu? I won't come down to your level,I stick to my opinions and if you aint happy with it that's your headache. What's my business with vacancy in aso rock,that left for God to decide not you,Jonathan or anyone else.
barcanista: mr man stfu. GEJ is doing brilliantly in this Media CHAT. I'm sure you expected him to flop but he's disappointing you.

No Vacancy At All

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nation, Not A Tribe By Femi Fani-kayode / The Surest Card By The Southeast To Grab The Presidency... / Jonathan May End Up As The Most Corrupt Leader In Nigeria’s History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.