Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ (1932 Views)

The First Coupple To Come Out Of Aso Rock Alive; Gej And Mama Peace / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno / Patience Jonathan Is Still Alive - Gej!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by tatosh: 7:27am On Sep 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The president doesn't know because he doesn't know. That is being SINCERE. If the president does not know of something, how is he expected to respond if asked?
Your post is ridiculous, why do you always try to defend the undefendable. How can he not know? That means he's not aware of his responsibilities as the commander in chief. Can Obama not know if Osama is dead?

You this sincere 9gerian what is wrong with you for Gods sake? Can't you even be objective for once? I advice you to enjoy all you can from the GEJ money because the moment we have a GOD sent leader you will suffer or die. You don't know what good governance feels like.
Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by mankand(m): 7:35am On Sep 30, 2013
This man is not just clueless, his brain is blank. I know he is only a puppet of the West to depopulated Nigeria. He is another cia agent, reading some stupid scripts given to him by his grand master.

This is what you get when you try to ignore things that really matter based on religion
Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 30, 2013
Midax & Phoenix:
The president said.....

GEJ: When we were in US. Okonjo-Iwela told me
about a WHO report. The report asked people
what their greatest challenges in doing business
in Nigeria were? Corruption wasn't even number 1
on the list, it was number 3

Reporter: What was number 1 & 2 Mr. President?

GEJ: I don't know. When we leave here we will
have to ask the Coordinating Minister about that.

And he ends the chat thus..

Reporter: Thanks for having us
GEJ: Congratulations

The reporters stood up before the president bro.
They were laughing throughout the session..

I am more concerned at his lack of charisma, touche and intelligentsia!! A PHD holder!! Little wonder, a PG student of unilag used elementary physics to explain homosexuality!!

Like president, like citizens!!

ASUU strike is political, why is state uni on strike? From a former member!! # #‎i give up!!

A president once said

"Osama bin Laden is dead. Our special forces killed him this morning" - Obama.

And ours said

"I DON'T know whether Shekau (Boko Haram leader) is dead or alive -GEJ ( after budgeting billions as security votes)

GEJ will run in 2015.

Is in the dark about Boko Haram.

Does not think corruption is Nigeria's problem.

Needs Obama for validation.

Like someone once opined ...

Only 4 sets of people can vote for GEJ:

(1)those who are intellectually blind

(2) those who are blinded by ethnicity;

(3) those who are blinded
by corruption and therefore afraid of the unknown, should power change hands; and finally

(4) those who are suffering from a combination of the above terminal sicknesses.”

For those that voted for GEJ in 2011, God will forgive you as you have done this country a great harm!!

Is this the only thing you can make out of the interview? So he should say yes that shekau is dead while there has not been any confirmation so that if tommorow the idi.ot resurfaces you will still tag him a liar? Mr man you need omo to wash your brain. I voted for Goodluck in 2011 and am not regretting it, he has achieved more than any past presidents if you dare, mention any past president and their achievments and I will list down GEJ achievements for you since you are blind to see it. Come 2015 I will still vote for him again so you better join the winning and working team or remain a talkative and fault finder

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by MidaxPhoenix(m): 8:49am On Sep 30, 2013
gboss4sure:

Is this the only thing you can make out of the interview? So he should say yes that shekau is dead while there has not been any confirmation so that if tommorow the idiot resurfaces you will still tag him a liar? Mr man you need omo to wash your brain. I voted for Goodluck in 2011 and am not regretting it, he has achieved more than any past presidents if you dare, mention any past president and their achievments and I will list down GEJ achievements for you since you are blind to see it. Come 2015 I will still vote for him again so you better join the winning and working team or remain a talkative and fault finder

Brother, I respect your opinion and the right to have them!!
I don't know you and can not ascertain your level of competence or education. But in all sincerity ( if it still exists in our minds),

If nigeria were to be your private coy and you appoint GEJ as the CEO and he gave you that type of briefing, will you have him fired or not!!

A leader should always KNOW, he should tell us the most unpleasant things with the cutest smiles to assuage our fears.

The sovereignty of a nation lies with the people and it is vested in the government! Our collective trust!! Please read the preamble of the constitution bro!! WE, the nigerian people!!

GEJ is a victim of his own incompetence. Blame everything and everyone but not himself.
That there is an association of unemployed graduates dwarfed any achievement you can concoct please.

And one thing about supporters of GEJ is that you resort to name callings, abusing folks that have divergent opinions!!

And my simple observation is that, most of pro-GEJ supporters are folks that can't really string up arguments, blinded by emotion and spurred by the inferior mentality of tribalism, ethnicity and mediocrity!

Like I said MOST not all!!

All truth passes through three
stages.

First, it is ridiculed.( Like you did with the omo stuff)

Second, it is violently opposed.(Asking me to mention presidents and ready with you counter claims while calling me talkative etc )

Third, it is accepted as being
self-evident. ( Asking me to join the winning team)

Arthur Schopenhauer, German
philosopher

Our PHD president quoted Adolphus hitler!!

How do you explain that to your kids!!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by abu12: 9:32am On Sep 30, 2013
That shows how cluelesss jonathan is.

Is just like asking U.S president where is OSAMA BIN LADEN and for OBAMA to say he don't know osama his whereabouts.

OBAMA will answer with an affirmative YES/NO. Because he know much about his government unlike the daft we have here.
Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by manmade(m): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2013
Femmyfamous4u:

You must be a fool for making such ignoble statement. Well, I didn't expect anything more from a mediocre like you.
And u need to change your username to FOOLFAMOUS4U for insulting this well spoken good man.
Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
abu12: That shows how cluelesss jonathan is.

Is just like asking U.S president where is OSAMA BIN LADEN and for OBAMA to say he don't know osama his whereabouts.

OBAMA will answer with an affirmative YES/NO. Because he know much about his government unlike the daft we have here.

US did not know Osama Bin Laden's whereabouts between 2001 and 2011.

They speculated on him being in mountains and caves!

George Bush also alluded to not knowing if Osama is dead or alive. see video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o
Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
Obama speaking to CBS on the same issue said the following

"I think that we have to so weaken his infrastructure that, whether he is technically alive or not, he is so pinned down that he cannot function," Mr Obama told CBS.

"My preference obviously would be to capture or kill him. But if we have so tightened the noose that he's in a cave somewhere and can't even communicate with his operatives, then we will meet our goal of protecting America."

Speaking hours after bin Laden issued a new audio message in which he threatened the US President-Elect, Mr Obama said that al-Qaeda and its leader remain the "number one threat" to US security.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/4246181/Barack-Obama-killing-Osama-bin-Laden-not-essential.html

"Technically alive or not" in the above comment sounds to me clearly like I don't know if Osama is dead or live.

So yes Obama too for certain periods did not know if Osama is dead or not until he USA got the good fortune of intercepting Al-Kuwaiti's phone call. And while I must admit that the US did more to weaken Al-Qaeda worldwide even when Osama proved elusive but our government has clearly struggled to contain the threat of book haram.

To suggest that Jonathan is wrong to admit he does not know if shekau is dead or alive is just plain naïve.

There is nothing wrong with what the President said.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
Wsdm:
The president himself cast the first doubt when he is consistently SEEN in destabilizing the country through violent and undemocratic means:
*1st October bombing- Henry Okar's confession.
* NGF elections saga- the president recognised a clear loser as the winner.
* 5 lawmakers( the president loyalists) tried to impeach a speaker with 27 supporters.
* Larkadiasical attitude towards curbing violence in opposition states in order to militarize it Nassarawa state a case study.
* fighting hook and crook with Ameachi his perceived political enemy.
* Undemocratically depriving Sylvia(an incumbent governor) to contest PDP primaries.
* leaving and employing known thieves in his cabinet.
* Handling oil thieves with kidgloves because of ethnicity.
HONESTLY, THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE.

The last time I checked Boko Haram predates President Goodluck Jonathan

so what are you on about?

On Amaechi and the NGF saga and a lot of other issues Jonathan has been found wanting.

But I will never criticize Jonathan on the Boko Haram issue. Any Nigerian President will struggle against Boko Haram. The Nigerian intelligence system is not built to tackle insurgency and global terror. Besides that all who claim to love Nigeria owe this country a duty to support Nigeria against terrorists.

The terrorist believe they can topple the Government by bombing Nigerians, this is not the time to find faults, no matter your political persuation you must support Nigeria and the President against Boko Haram. The country is at war! Let those who claim to love Nigeria demonstrate it.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by jmaine: 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
Waspy: A better president, say Obama or even Jack Zuma, i'm sure would give a better answer to that question. Nigerians are religious prolly cos God is their only security

If you were in GEJ position, what will your response be ?

Ayam waiting for your response before I zone in on fools with similar reasoning . . . .
Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by jmaine: 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The president doesn't know because he doesn't know. That is being SINCERE. If the president does not know of something, how is he expected to respond if asked?

The ediots busy referencing Obama, Zuma et al., will be stark empty upstairs if presented with such question on live TV. . . .

Am seeking to ask all ediots who feel the President should have given an alternate answer to please tell us what the appropriate response should be . . .

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
double post
Re: I Don't Know If Boko Haram Leader Is Dead Or Alive - GEJ by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
mikeansy: Not sure what is wrong with what the President said

I will rather be worried if the President openly claims Shekau is dead but it turns out he is alive or if he claims Shekau is alive but actually he is dead

There is no confirmed intelligence on whether Shekau is dead or alive, the President can beautify what he said, Obama would have said the same in better language or maybe said less but the substance will still mean the same. i.e The Nigerian Government don't know if Shekau is dead or alive and I don't think there is any shame in saying that.

until America intercepted a phone call by Al-Kuwaiti, US and all of its intelligence thought Osama Bin Laden lived in the mountains between Pakistan and Afghanistan. In fact there were campaigns where America threw bombs on those mountains and some people also suggested its possible Osama died in those bombings. It was this intercepted phone calls that led America to run an immunization programme in Abbottabad while spying who Al-Kuwaiti was working for before they realized it was Osama himself who lived in the mansion where he was killed.

In essence almighty America did not even know the lead they were chasing?

Fighting terrorism is not easy, picking holes in the President's every response is perhaps what is fuelling this terrorism. Some people believe that they can bomb the country enough to make the President look weak so that he can either be forced out or impeached. This strategy must not be encouraged by finding fault in the efforts of the security agencies. It is time for us as Nigerians to support our country against terrorism. What defeats terror is not just the guns and armoured tanks but the people's resolve to say NO WE SHALL NOT BE INTIMIDATED IN THE FACE OF YOUR WICKEDNESS.
spot on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

N255m Car Scandal: Finally, Jonathan Moves Against Stella Oduah / On The Run From Their Own Land / Breaking News:Theophilus Danjuma, Returns Brain-Damaged Governor Suntai To FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.