Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend (3445 Views)

See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) / How A Married Man She Met On BBM Almost Killed Her With Sex And Drugged Drinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by frannyema(f): 3:02am On Sep 30, 2013
I just woke up to pee. I usually silence my phone before going to bed. I looked at d phone I saw 10 missed call from my brothers girlfriend and a text message that my brother will kill her. I called her immediately, she was crying and told me that my brother came to her house and wanted to sleep over. She told him no that she has lectures and its midnight. He then told her to come outside which she did and he dragged her to his house. Tore her clothes on her street. Pushed her into his car. When she refused to come down from the car he carried her by force. As they got to the stair case she slipped and fell. Right now she s having serious pains on her waist and hand. I called my brother and he said he ll call me in the morning. Am so worried about the girl.
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by frannyema(f): 3:08am On Sep 30, 2013
She has called her friends as she managed to take her phone from him and called me too. Her friends threatened to call the police for him and he allowed them pick her up. Mean while this is not the first time this is happening and I already told the gal to leave him but he ll go back n cry and plead. Today I told her to avoid seeing him face to face cos am sure after tomorrow he ll try to apologise. She should tell everybody that knows them what he s always doing to her. I hope it works.
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by iydih(f): 3:11am On Sep 30, 2013
They better call the police........
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by frannyema(f): 3:31am On Sep 30, 2013
iydih: They better call the police........
He knows d police. He ll just go n come back. They are in Ghana.
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:39am On Sep 30, 2013
Brother or cousin? Which is it?

Go knock some sense into that boy. angry
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by iydih(f): 3:43am On Sep 30, 2013
This is really an abusive relationship..... She should break up with the guy if she's ready to live long..... A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by iydih(f): 3:46am On Sep 30, 2013
This one pass to talk sense again o na to run for her life be the mean thing.....
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by frannyema(f): 3:54am On Sep 30, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Brother or cousin? Which is it?

Go knock some sense into that boy. angry
Even without knocking sense into him. He ll come back n apologise. He is my cousin. Which makes him my brother as well.
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by frannyema(f): 3:55am On Sep 30, 2013
iydih: This is really an abusive relationship..... She should break up with the guy if she's ready to live long..... A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.
U are right. Nice write up.
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by mascot87(m): 4:15am On Sep 30, 2013
Girls sha sad
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 30, 2013
Guys sha
mascot87: Girls sha sad
Stupid much
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by bigtt76(f): 6:21am On Sep 30, 2013
iydih: This is really an abusive relationship..... She should break up with the guy if she's ready to live long..... A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

....or a broken head!

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 30, 2013
She's enjoying the beating I see,if not she would hve left the relationship.
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 30, 2013
sexytabhi: She's enjoying the beating I see,if not she would hve left the relationship.

Easier said than done grin

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by djeezy(m): 6:32am On Sep 30, 2013
Abusive relationship,smh some girls just don't know when to flee. I still love him she'd say.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 30, 2013
HOPE THAT IS NOT MY TEMISMITH?
Cos she's being AWOL on NL...4 a while...
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by Priscaboss(f): 6:38am On Sep 30, 2013
That guy needs deliverance
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by mascot87(m): 6:42am On Sep 30, 2013
lorretta u: Guys sha
Stupid much
Why are you that hot tempered? undecided Na wa for you o. Anyway,come here let me kiss you angry
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 30, 2013
djeezy: Abusive relationship,smh some girls just don't know when to flee. I still love his dickens she'd say.

okay
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by djeezy(m): 6:45am On Sep 30, 2013
Priscaboss: That guy needs deliverance
Whilst waiting for that miracle that may or never work, first things first. Her safety, It amazes me how someone treats you like trash and you still worship him. Love is really a temporary insanity.
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 30, 2013
you better leave them alone. you know for some of you girls, if we dont beat you, it is either we are not 'real men' or we dont love them. dont spoil love wan tin tin o!
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by mascot87(m): 6:48am On Sep 30, 2013
sexytabhi: She's enjoying the beating I see,if not she would hve left the relationship.

djeezy: Abusive relationship,smh some girls just don't know when to flee. I still love him she'd say.

That is why i said "Girls sha" undecided
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 30, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Easier said than done grin
I don't want to feel disappointed,it is a relationship and not marriage,can you endure such treatment? Love isn't blind these days,it now walks with halogen light grin. NO TO ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP.
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 30, 2013
sexytabhi:
I don't want to feel disappointed,it is a relationship and not marriage,can you endure such treatment? Love isn't blind these days,it now walks with halogen light grin. NO TO ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP.

Amen!

But ladies trapped in these are victims of other circumstances too. They must get the proper help before they can leave. wink
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by Enegod(m): 7:07am On Sep 30, 2013
leave them alone..it is called romantic beating
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by frannyema(f): 7:09am On Sep 30, 2013
Priscaboss: That guy needs deliverance
Exactly
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by frannyema(f): 7:10am On Sep 30, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Amen!

But ladies trapped in these are victims of other circumstances too. They must get the proper help before they can leave. wink
How will they get help.
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 7:11am On Sep 30, 2013
frannyema:
Exactly
Noooo... He needs beating, serious beating.

Una no get agbero for ya side? If I b dat hin Mumu gal, I'll make sure I scar dat brudah. angry
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 30, 2013
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 30, 2013
@ Op

Are you guys related to Evander Holifield?
undecided
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 30, 2013
For ur bros mind him na guy, abi? Behaving like an animal. Sorry to say, but the girl is senseless if she remains in such a relationship. He does not need the police, he needs psychiatric attention. So one idiot that my sis is dating will havie the guts to threat her like that? Like an animal? Whether he be her husband or not, he no fit try that kind thing na. Or is it because of the little money he feels he has? There are guys wealthier than him and far more matured. He's acting like a kid. Advice, tell him to grow up. I don't blame him at all, I blame the girl. I assume this is definitely not the first time and the girl still get mind to remain in such foolishness.
Re: My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend by frannyema(f): 7:35am On Sep 30, 2013
AmBeautiful: @ Op

Are you guys related to Evander Holifield?
undecided
No

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Romantic" Conversation Between An Airtel Customer Service Girl And A Guy / This Really Brought Tears In2 My Eyes. Pls Warn The Olojukokoro Girls / Guys:if U'r Gang Raped By A Group Of Beautiful Gals Wil U Report 2 D Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.