Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

I Will Help You To Open And Verify A Paypal Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Help You To Open And Verify A Paypal Account (460 Views)

How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card / Don Caprio Shared "How To Open And Verify Your Paypal Account In Nigeria" / Open And Verify A Paypal Account For Me And I'll Pay You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Help You To Open And Verify A Paypal Account by buchibrand(m): 3:11am On Sep 30, 2013
Great News Friends, now you can get a Palpal account here in Nigeria for your online business. You can now join those program you can't before, get paid via paypal and cash your money. What i need is your Email address and i will open and verify your account, i will also teach you how to withdraw and make payment from the account. Comment or drop a message for me at http://www.facebook.com/buchibrandtechnologies. Please like the page.
Re: I Will Help You To Open And Verify A Paypal Account by buchibrand(m): 11:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
This is not about hidding or changing of IP, i have a financial manager from Paypal supported nations to Create,VERIFY, and Manage the Account for you. Mine is working already and am enjoying it. Try this
Re: I Will Help You To Open And Verify A Paypal Account by jenifertaler: 5:59am On Oct 01, 2013
Your are giving very good services there.

Best of luck

buchibrand: This is not about hidding or changing of IP, i have a financial manager from Paypal supported nations to Create,VERIFY, and Manage the Account for you. Mine is working already and am enjoying it. Try this

1 Like

Re: I Will Help You To Open And Verify A Paypal Account by CODEEATER(m): 8:38am On Oct 01, 2013
jenifertaler: Your are giving very good services there.

Best of luck

Hw do I get it
Re: I Will Help You To Open And Verify A Paypal Account by buchibrand(m): 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2013
Just send me a message @ http://www.facebook.com/buchibrandtechnologies or buchibrandtechng@gmail.com . Refer to this post as subject.
CODE-EATER:
Hw do I get it
Re: I Will Help You To Open And Verify A Paypal Account by buchibrand(m): 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
Thank you so much Janifertaler.
jenifertaler: Your are giving very good services there.

Best of luck

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Your Business Needs A Website Or Social Media Page / Need Analytical Help On Web Page Www.cleanbeersystems.com / Webkuti.com.ng Offer Job For Nigerian PHP Programmer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.