Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

I Will Slap Skales's Face If He Mentioned My Name In His Song Again-genevieve - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Slap Skales's Face If He Mentioned My Name In His Song Again-genevieve (1755 Views)

Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song / Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song / Warning! Why You Should Never Listen To Davido's Song Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Slap Skales's Face If He Mentioned My Name In His Song Again-genevieve by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 30, 2013
Screen goddess, Geneveive Nnaji has threaten to slap
EME singer, Skales If he mentions her name in his lyrics
again.
EME rapper, Skales probably never saw this coming. Well
incase you didn’t know Skales in a song titled “no time”
said that genevieve was top on his list and he wants to
give her the D, but now Skales might get the ‘S’.
The far from happy star actress issued a statement this
morning to one of our reporters, and I quote:
“Can you imagine that boy telling me he wants to give
me the D ..what does he know, is the D sef? ..that is by
the way..the next time i hear him mention my name in
his lyrics again, I’m gonna give him a dirty slap, he’ll
never forget..what sort of nonsense, am I his mate? how
much does he have?”
Banky W was contacted but all he could say was “I told
Skales..upcoming artist don’t mention her name in
songs…now we have to go and beg all together….Wizkid
is already buying her gifts..we cant spoil EME’s name, A
slap on Skales is a slap on the whole family
Source: http://www./forum/showthread.php?t_id=82065&page=1
Re: I Will Slap Skales's Face If He Mentioned My Name In His Song Again-genevieve by iamskiigii(m): 9:03am On Sep 30, 2013
I was HERE!
Re: I Will Slap Skales's Face If He Mentioned My Name In His Song Again-genevieve by ChemicalMallam(m): 9:04am On Sep 30, 2013
Dat boy don't have respect for his elders..... May be He she is tonto decay tongue
Re: I Will Slap Skales's Face If He Mentioned My Name In His Song Again-genevieve by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 30, 2013
Na wa ooo shey skales na upcoming artist ni abi wetin baba Banky sef dey talk for mouth na Anyway i'm not a fan of Skales and Wizkid sha but I love Banky W that's all grin
Re: I Will Slap Skales's Face If He Mentioned My Name In His Song Again-genevieve by igbokwesampson(m): 9:32am On Sep 30, 2013
When one got intoxicated by too much acohol and other hard drugs. The result is saying rubish and sell to the public as song. I pity the young skale who has reduced himself to an upcoming artist. Ololdo

1 Like

Re: I Will Slap Skales's Face If He Mentioned My Name In His Song Again-genevieve by frankpessu(m): 9:36am On Sep 30, 2013
Were is ma shoe mehn
Re: I Will Slap Skales's Face If He Mentioned My Name In His Song Again-genevieve by Ignatio(m): 9:37am On Sep 30, 2013
He lacks with wisdom.
Name ETT sha, kids don't respect adults again.
Re: I Will Slap Skales's Face If He Mentioned My Name In His Song Again-genevieve by johnwizey: 9:38am On Sep 30, 2013
I dont bliv dis ish
Re: I Will Slap Skales's Face If He Mentioned My Name In His Song Again-genevieve by Swaggot00(m): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2013
dnt blame my nigga skales nw, dude 's been crushing on d woman 4 a lngtym maybe he was too shy to tell her directly so he decided to slot it into his lyrics.
Re: I Will Slap Skales's Face If He Mentioned My Name In His Song Again-genevieve by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
LOL grin grin grin make I no lie, I had a crush on Genevieve Nnaji when I was 8, because of her I go comot the interesting 'Dracula' wey I dey watch put the Nigerian movie just to see her face and her smile....I really liked her and I still like her but I don pass that level na... Nwa guy e togo cool

There is this Ghanian actress I'm crushing on though,she's still upcoming..I just watched one of her movies for the first time 'THE BEAST' ..when I saw her I was like WOW! She's damn too Sexy and beautiful her name be Nana Hayford cool cheesy

I'm planning on putting her down on my lyrics though...I'm coming with her photo... Wait
Re: I Will Slap Skales's Face If He Mentioned My Name In His Song Again-genevieve by Xb4Real: 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
god_of_music: LOL grin grin grin make I no lie, I had a crush on Genevieve Nnaji when I was 8, because of her I go comot the interesting 'Dracula' wey I dey watch put the Nigerian movie just to see her face and her smile....I really liked her and I still like her but I don pass that level na... Nwa guy e togo cool

There is this Ghanian actress I'm crushing on though,she's still upcoming..I just watched one of her movies for the first time 'THE BEAST' ..when I saw her I was like WOW! She's damn too Sexy and beautiful her name be Nana Hayford cool cheesy

I'm planning on putting her down on my lyrics though...I'm coming with her photo... Wait

Ok. Waiting .......... *hand on de chin*
Re: I Will Slap Skales's Face If He Mentioned My Name In His Song Again-genevieve by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
See fine girl cheesy

Re: I Will Slap Skales's Face If He Mentioned My Name In His Song Again-genevieve by whytangel(f): 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
Na Ђδω many tyms una wan kon post dz tin naaa...shuuu!!
Re: I Will Slap Skales's Face If He Mentioned My Name In His Song Again-genevieve by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
and how will this news make seun fire sexkillz? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos / Photos: D’banj's Alleged Girlfriend Shares Her Semi-nakéd Photos On Twitter / Doro Boss !!! Don Jazzy Acquires A Gold Plated 2014 Bentley [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.