Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

N'delta Army Will Help Boko Haram Finish Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N'delta Army Will Help Boko Haram Finish Nigeria (1649 Views)

Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata / Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals / Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N'delta Army Will Help Boko Haram Finish Nigeria by Songsmith1(m): 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
I don't believe in the "Federal Government is the Boko" hypothesis being majorly sold by the Opposition camp. However, the Presidency may not have a hand in the initiation and thus, the perpetuation of the Boko Haram insurgency that has brought the Nigerian army to it's knees and finally reduced the so-called "Giant of africa" to "giANT of Africa".I strongly believe the President along with his regional agenda is making a very good use of the insurgency to actualise their current cravings for total independence of the south south.

The billions of Naira budgeted to fight BH remain "abducted" just like the "chibok chicks" it is being disbursed to rescue; Just the same way those allocated to curb the Ebola insurgency get "Quarantined" in some private pockets,the same way the very victims of the Ebola disease are Quarantined!

Dear Nigerian youths, If you don't believe this, just keep it in your memory and please remember to qoute me when it inevitably happens!
The periodic drum beats of war being sounded by the Niger delta millitants and their politically and financially emboldened leaders should never be mistaken to be mere barking of some toothless dogs.

The South South has a grand plan to break from Nigeria just the way the Ibos attempted in the 60's.Meanwhile, Where Biafra failed, Niger deltans have learnt a great lesson.They are now using the presidency in the region to do what can be described as "Pre-civil war tactical manouvring of the Nigeria army"

If Jonathan wins 2015 general elections, it will afford the region another four years to completely destroy whatever remains of Nigerian army. The army would continue to be demoralised by the Government purposeful failing in upgrading their armoury and thereby endangering the lives of the soldiers. By then, Nigerian army would have become a complete shadow of her glorious past, being ridiculously vulnerable to a disgraceful defeat by any internal insurrection or external aggression.

You should know that, the Niger Delta is being armed heavily at moment, consignments of weapons keep entering the Niger delta through so many points. Those that come through lagos ports are tagged "not to be open, belongs to the federal government" "For general x,y,z, stay away". These vessels are usually cleared by men in military uniform backed by that nebulous phrase- "Order from Above"

If Jonathan loses the 2015 elections, the secession declaration will begin and the Nigerian army won't be a match for the Deltan army, who will fight to complete the breakage process in case an attempt is made to thwart their agenda militarily. Don't think the best option is to ensure the president does not win, because the result is still the same! Our military today is already weakened.

We can never stand another insurrection even if our President humbles himself now and begs Shekau for forgiveness on behalf of Nigerians. Should President Abubakar Shekau of the Gwoza Emirate, Borno State, Nigeria, decide to call the Gwoza millitary back to barracks, It will take some few years for Nigerian millitary to recover from the current defeat and it's attendant disgrace.

If Jonathan wins 2015, declaration will be delayed till 2019 while Nigerian army will keep being destroyed ahead of the grand breakage plan. So either way, the result is the same.

2 Likes

Re: N'delta Army Will Help Boko Haram Finish Nigeria by Dreal1247: 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
So whats the way out?
Re: N'delta Army Will Help Boko Haram Finish Nigeria by sidosky(m): 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
Songsmith1: I don't believe in the "Federal Government is the Boko" hypothesis being majorly sold by the Opposition camp. However, the Presidency may not have a hand in the initiation and thus, the perpetuation of the Boko Haram insurgency that has brought the Nigerian army to it's knees and finally reduced the so-called "Giant of africa" to "giANT of Africa".I strongly believe the President along with his regional agenda is making a very good use of the insurgency to actualise their current cravings for total independence of the south south.

The billions of Naira budgeted to fight BH remain "abducted" just like the "chibok chicks" it is being disbursed to rescue; Just the same way those allocated to curb the Ebola insurgency get "Quarantined" in some private pockets,the same way the very victims of the Ebola disease are Quarantined!

Dear Nigerian youths, If you don't believe this, just keep it in your memory and please remember to qoute me when it inevitably happens!
The periodic drum beats of war being sounded by the Niger delta millitants and their politically and financially emboldened leaders should never be mistaken to be mere barking of some toothless dogs.

The South South has a grand plan to break from Nigeria just the way the Ibos attempted in the 60's.Meanwhile, Where Biafra failed, Niger deltans have learnt a great lesson.They are now using the presidency in the region to do what can be described as "Pre-civil war tactical manouvring of the Nigeria army"

If Jonathan wins 2015 general elections, it will afford the region another four years to completely destroy whatever remains of Nigerian army. The army would continue to be demoralised by the Government purposeful failing in upgrading their armoury and thereby endangering the lives of the soldiers. By then, Nigerian army would have become a complete shadow of her glorious past, being ridiculously vulnerable to a disgraceful defeat by any internal insurrection or external aggression.

You should know that, the Niger Delta is being armed heavily at moment, consignments of weapons keep entering the Niger delta through so many points. Those that come through lagos ports are tagged "not to be open, belongs to the federal government" "For general x,y,z, stay away". These vessels are usually cleared by men in military uniform backed by that nebulous phrase- "Order from Above"

If Jonathan loses the 2015 elections, the secession declaration will begin and the Nigerian army won't be a match for the Deltan army, who will fight to complete the breakage process in case an attempt is made to thwart their agenda militarily. Don't think the best option is to ensure the president does not win, because the result is still the same! Our military today is already weakened.

We can never stand another insurrection even if our President humbles himself now and begs Shekau for forgiveness on behalf of Nigerians. Should President Abubakar Shekau of the Gwoza Emirate, Borno State, Nigeria, decide to call the Gwoza millitary back to barracks, It will take some few years for Nigerian millitary to recover from the current defeat and it's attendant disgrace.

If Jonathan wins 2015, declaration will be delayed till 2019 while Nigerian army will keep being destroyed ahead of the grand breakage plan. So either way, the result is the same.

ITS LIKE U DON SMOKE ENUF WEED THIS AFTERNOON.NONSENSE

Re: N'delta Army Will Help Boko Haram Finish Nigeria by asadike(f): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
niger delta should get ready, biafra,folow suit. Its gej til 2019. D north has ruled dis country 4 so many years wit notin to show 4 it.

1 Like

Re: N'delta Army Will Help Boko Haram Finish Nigeria by BRAVO0(m): 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
There's no right minded thinking nigeria that didn't know all this even boko haram is not just one group control by one source , boko haram was created by one source before for maybe the purpose achieve , the baddest boko haram source is gej himself for every opportunity to bring nigeria army to his kneel pending the time the war is going to declare on nigeria

We 'll see this coming reason all nigerians must stand up to kick gej out coming 2015 , let's us take it from there ' if they declare war on us then it will be fair a while not until 2019 when he may have use is access of power to obtain and paralyze nigeria completely!

Songsmith1: I don't believe in the "Federal Government is the Boko" hypothesis being majorly sold by the Opposition camp. However, the Presidency may not have a hand in the initiation and thus, the perpetuation of the Boko Haram insurgency that has brought the Nigerian army to it's knees and finally reduced the so-called "Giant of africa" to "giANT of Africa".I strongly believe the President along with his regional agenda is making a very good use of the insurgency to actualise their current cravings for total independence of the south south.

Re: N'delta Army Will Help Boko Haram Finish Nigeria by BRAVO0(m): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
I'll give you that....

I am not apc twart okay, I hate politics so I have never be a bonafied member of one , this is just a simple logic for you to see , have once live in ph that I had to run away from that place secretly cause of their plan to ruin nigeria

If you like wake up and take charge of ur life and if you like keep encouraging mediocrity until it trow a biggest punch to your face

Its your life!

YOLO

AllahCock:

You APC twerps are really stup1d bunch
Re: N'delta Army Will Help Boko Haram Finish Nigeria by Ogbonaikenna(m): 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
Op, my brother, i pray everything you said is true. This country needs to break ASAP

2 Likes

Re: N'delta Army Will Help Boko Haram Finish Nigeria by meforyou1(m): 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
Op, can you just please shut the hell up

1 Like

Re: N'delta Army Will Help Boko Haram Finish Nigeria by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
Ogbonaikenna: Op, my brother, i pray everything you said is true. This country needs to break ASAP
Seconded!! •

2 Likes

Re: N'delta Army Will Help Boko Haram Finish Nigeria by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
Ogbonaikenna: Op, my brother, i pray everything you said is true. This country needs to break ASAP
Re: N'delta Army Will Help Boko Haram Finish Nigeria by BRAVO0(m): 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
See ?

If you abuse me again , I wouldn't mind to take you out completely! Since you don't have any tangible points to debunk my opinions, why can't you keep your mouth shut and pray that all evil this people plotting against nigeria citizens should never befall us ?

Mind you no smoke without fire so I'm still stand by it any time any day, and will you wanna tell why the giant of africa soldiers find it hard to defeat few selected men group called boko haram ?

AllahCock:

The bi-partisan stance and better Nigeria advocate can not fool me.

Your posts stated that GEJ has an Ijaw agenda to balkanize Nigeria meanwhile Boko Haram is hoisting flag of autonomy on Nigerian territory.

You my friend are either autistic or just plain stup1d
Re: N'delta Army Will Help Boko Haram Finish Nigeria by BRAVO0(m): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
Troll !

Ebola space

AllahCock:

dunce!

Yeah I said it again.
Re: N'delta Army Will Help Boko Haram Finish Nigeria by Songsmith1(m): 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
The N'deltan apologetics keeps skirting around the topic, they have not denied the facts that Dokubo and other millitant leaders are preparing the region for a civil war. They have not denied the fact that dokubo has trained all his teenagers how to shoot guns.

They have not told us the Niger delta periodic drum beats of a looming civil war is just a joke!
Re: N'delta Army Will Help Boko Haram Finish Nigeria by lilprinze: 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
if GEJ does not win 2015 election this country would definitely split, I don't know what is the problem of the North,no region of Nigeria has ruled this country like the north yet they did not do anything reasonable that we are still enjoying up till today. Yet they would not allow someone who would develop and transform this country to enjoy his tenure they are busy planning of how to islamize Nigeria and return power back to the north

3 Likes

Re: N'delta Army Will Help Boko Haram Finish Nigeria by atlwireles: 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
Songsmith1: The N'deltan apologetics keeps skirting around the topic, they have not denied the facts that Dokubo and other millitant leaders are preparing the region for a civil war. They have not denied the fact that dokubo has trained all his teenagers how to shoot guns.

They have not told us the Niger delta periodic drum beats of a looming civil war is just a joke!

grin grin grin grin grin grin You will forever remain traumatized by Nigerdeltans.
Re: N'delta Army Will Help Boko Haram Finish Nigeria by Iluvberem: 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
AllahCock: Even at the height of the ND insurgency, there was never a time that the Militants called for secession. The aggitation was for resource control.

You are so confused and intertwined in your own hatred and jealousy of the SS people that you fail to see that the true and real agents of destabilization and anarchy are your boko cousins up north.

MEND did not kidnap halpless innocent school girls and turned them to sex slaves.

MEND never beheaded any body and pasted all over the internet.

MEND never carried out any suicide bombing on innocent civillians.

These are all the handiwork of your jihadi crew up north with the full support and blessings of your APC.l

APC are BOKOHARAM----DSS
Re: N'delta Army Will Help Boko Haram Finish Nigeria by kel4soft: 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2014

This is total BS
Re: N'delta Army Will Help Boko Haram Finish Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
BRAVO0: There's no right minded thinking nigeria that didn't know all this even boko haram is not just one group control by one source , boko haram was created by one source before for maybe the purpose achieve , the baddest boko haram source is gej himself for every opportunity to bring nigeria army to his kneel pending the time the war is going to declare on nigeria

We 'll see this coming reason all nigerians must stand up to kick gej out coming 2015 , let's us take it from there ' if they declare war on us then it will be fair a while not until 2019 when he may have use is access of power to obtain and paralyze nigeria completely!

Always maintaining your trashy nature by all standard would simply make fools to become jealous of your grand foolery....smh
Re: N'delta Army Will Help Boko Haram Finish Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
kel4soft:

This is total BS
Sometimes you keep wondering on the kind of drugs these guys are currently using. grin
Re: N'delta Army Will Help Boko Haram Finish Nigeria by kel4soft: 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
In as much as I don't like the President the way and manner he is running the country. I don't see how whatever outcome of the 2015 result will do to us. See Asari and other ex-agitators they are so rich and comfortable that they wouldn't want to do anything with war. I am from the creeks also but your logic of Mr. President weakening our military just to divide the country is out of place. Niger Deltans have always opted for true federalism. The problem we are having in this country are not even the North but all our corrupt leaders at the centre.

1 Like

Re: N'delta Army Will Help Boko Haram Finish Nigeria by BRAVO0(m): 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
Don't no the kind of words to describe you with for now

No tym

Truckpusher: Always maintaining your trashy nature by all standard would simply make fools to become jealous of your grand foolery....smh
Re: N'delta Army Will Help Boko Haram Finish Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
Songsmith1: The N'deltan apologetics keeps skirting around the topic, they have not denied the facts that Dokubo and other millitant leaders are preparing the region for a civil war. They have not denied the fact that dokubo has trained all his teenagers how to shoot guns.

The joke is on you guys that continuously show disrespect for a people that their environment is being sacrificed for ingrates like you and your kind.

The Niger Delta people aren't beating the drums of war,all they are asking for is a fair share of their God given wealth but what they get is slap on their face and all kinds of name calling.The truth is this let us go back to Fiscal federalism and contribute to a militarily strong center that would deter any region from breaking away you people refused but you want the status quo to remain where somebody in Kano owns an oil well in the backyard of the Niger Delta people while barking out orders on positions they can aspire for and the ones they can't .

Even if the older generation of the Niger Delta people tolerated these inhumane marginalization, what makes you feel that this generation will fold their hands and watch while one aboki will be barking out orders on how to run a country where almost 90% of her GDP is based on the resources that abounds in their backyard.

We are waiting and watching, let GEJ do whatever he wishes but a day will come when the Niger Delta people will call it 'game over' we'll burn down the Niger Delta and of course with Nigeria.........May be just then we'll all learn how to respect ourselves.

1 Like

Re: N'delta Army Will Help Boko Haram Finish Nigeria by Kponkwem(m): 12:12am On Aug 28, 2014
Truckpusher: The joke is on you guys that continuously show disrespect for a people that their environment is being sacrificed for ingrates like you and your kind.

The Niger Delta people aren't beating the drums of war,all they are asking for is a fair share of their God given wealth but what they get is slap on their face and all kinds of name calling.The truth is this let us go back to Fiscal federalism and contribute to a militarily strong center that would deter any region from breaking away you people refused but you want the status quo to remain where somebody in Kano owns an oil well in the backyard of the Niger Delta people while barking out orders on positions they can aspire for and the ones they can't .

Even if the older generation of the Niger Delta people tolerated these inhumane marginalization, what makes you feel that this generation will fold their hands and watch while one aboki will be barking out orders on how to run a country where almost 90% of her GDP is based on the resources that abounds in their backyard.

We are waiting and watching, let GEJ do whatever he wishes but a day will come when the Niger Delta people will call it 'game over' we'll burn down the Niger Delta and of course with Nigeria.........May be just then we'll all learn how to respect ourselves.

WORD, Well WORDED
The MB are faster learners. Have learnt the Fulanis used them to strenghten their foothold on the South's resources by exterminating the Igbo 'obstacles'. Now they would never side the core north again. Now the ND too is beginning to see and learn. Maybe SW?
Re: N'delta Army Will Help Boko Haram Finish Nigeria by Kponkwem(m): 12:13am On Aug 28, 2014
Truckpusher: The joke is on you guys that continuously show disrespect for a people that their environment is being sacrificed for ingrates like you and your kind.

WORD, Well WORDED
The MB are faster learners. Have learnt the Fulanis used them to strenghten their foothold on the South's resources by exterminating the Igbo 'obstacles'. Now they would never side the core north again. Now the ND too is beginning to see and learn. Maybe SW? Time will tell

(1) (Reply)

For Those Who Think Europeans Are Your Friends / Oshiomhole Escapes Being Lynch At Meeting Of PACND In Benin / A Nairalander Take A Selfie With Governor Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.