Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,753 members, 7,862,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! (17451 Views)

Why Roki And Hoti Did Not Make Da Bomb: 2011 Miss Nairaland 14 Lists / Aye: Were All Da Hot Boiz On nairaland At! / Confess Your Love For Eve Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by 2cantango(f): 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2006
Shiit like this thread gives me a headache undecided
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Efani(m): 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2006
funny
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by eveseh(f): 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2006
OK ciara
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Ciaralover(f): 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2006
Yo watch ya mouth, u trying to say that she aint nuthin, now thats too far, so chill the whole Jelousy thing was a jook so chill Damn
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2006
@blue, cheesy kiss kiss

ma Comments were directed at ''she knows herself''
and there's a reason 4 it, she knows that too angry
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by bluenubian(f): 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2006
@mamaput and 2C

im glad u guys feel my pain
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by bluenubian(f): 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2006
believe me Rhod its not u
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2006
Ciara!!!

U aint to dictate to me how to put ma stuffs GEDDIT??!!
to me, most ppl are nothing, absolutely nothing, that just One bad side of me grin
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Ciaralover(f): 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2006
Sum shit u be sayin aint nice at all, how u gon be like that, u should be ashamed of ya sef.
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2006
blue!!! now ya making me feel real bad! sad

U dont Understand any of it Cuz there's more than meets the eye!!
I wouldnt just react that way if there was nothing, and she knows damn right what im talking bout
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2006
nahhhhh Ciara grin

as a matter of fact, im a very proud gurl grin
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Ciaralover(f): 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2006
Why dont u just tell us whats goin on so we can understand!!
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2006
@ma baby gurl kiss kiss

threads like this makes me wonna puke! wink
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by 2cantango(f): 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2006
Rhodalyn:

to me, most people are nothing, absolutely nothing, that just One bad side of me grin

Of course y'all know that I aint one of the 'most people' that baby girl is talkin about cheesy

That's right - I am the chosen one grin cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Ciaralover(f): 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2006
well than puke if u like u go to hell!!
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2006
Ciara!!

U wonna be a judge or lawyer someday
not all Stuffs are meant to be displayed on nl!!!!!!
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by 2cantango(f): 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2006
Ciaralover:

well than puke if u like u go to hell!!

Sorry dear but hell aint no place for an angel like Rhodalyn cheesy cool

Rhodalyn:

not all Stuffs are meant to be displayed on nl!!!!!!

True words baby girl kiss
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2006
@ma baby gurl cheesy kiss

U surely arent baby gurl kiss kiss well, actually that was a bad statement coming from me embarassed Some ppl just bring out the devil in me
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by bluenubian(f): 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2006
rhod

u getting what i said wrong, i said i was confused and wanted u to help me out cause your friends there were reciting pure jargons

then i said "believe me its not u",  cause im getting a headache from their jargons

keep on rocking with them, i commend u, looks like u understand how to speak martian tongue
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2006
yeah!! baby gurl, u tell her  cheesy kiss kiss hell aint ma place Ciara grin it's more Ur place grin
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2006
dang! blue, u're just toooo much kiss kiss i feel ya kiss kiss kiss sooo true and pure kiss kiss just like ma baby gurl cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by mamaput(f): 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2006
@ Rhodalyn  i cannot help but feel you do not like eve and you are not good at hiding it.
Its all these small side comments you make,
True we always meet people we do not like ,can i call it anti sympathy?
Its almost normal i think ,then there are peoplei meet on the net were i think "Ho no not HIm/Her".

Jelousy Is not the word i would have used. But I  i just cannot get rid of the impression you just cant stand her guts.
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by bluenubian(f): 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2006
not jus rhod tongue
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2006
thats the truth Mamuput cheesy kiss kiss kiss U're the wise One wink
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2006
lol blue shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Efani(m): 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2006
put me in tha mix too
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Ciaralover(f): 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2006
2cantango
I dont recalled calling ya name so keep it shut!!

well blue if u think hell is ma place then whatever, who cares what u think except yall lil groupie Blue and 2cantango
if u hate eve then who cares we all on nairaland got much love fa her!!
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2006
So could U keep Out of our bixnix then!!!!!!!!1
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2006
@Ciara!!

dont U dare ask anyOne to shut Up cuz if there's anyone to shut Up, it's U!!!
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2006
lol Efani cheesy, U're already in the mix Cuz i am wink
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by bluenubian(f): 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2006
@ciarafaker

now u  have jus confirmed that u are crazy, was i the one that said anything about hell, did u hear ur friends name come out of my mouth, pls u dont wanna start with me today
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by mamaput(f): 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2006
My first impression of her was like "a fly that you cannot get rid of"
But i have got used to her .
She doesn't bother me and i don't bother her.
But eve i beg you please stop all these one word comments in your replys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply)

A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. / Who Is Your Nairaland Val? / Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.