Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,245 members, 7,867,638 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! (17472 Views)

Why Roki And Hoti Did Not Make Da Bomb: 2011 Miss Nairaland 14 Lists / Aye: Were All Da Hot Boiz On nairaland At! / Confess Your Love For Eve Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by trumic(m): 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2006
so eve really is ur love for him for real?and can i add u on ma messenger??
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by 2cantango(f): 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2006
Ciaralover:

2cantango
I don't recalled calling ya name so keep it shut!!

well blue if u think hell is ma place then whatever, who cares what u think except yall lil groupie Blue and 2cantango
if u hate eve then who cares we all on nairaland got much love fa her!!

Well excuse you shocked

You ran to defend Eve - I come to defend Rhodalyn - if you've got a prob with that, deal with it! angry

Please quote where I have ever said I hate Eve angry Right fxckin NOW!!!

Don't start on me little one - and certainly DO NOT think you can accuse me of things I've not ever stated.

Damn - who let the toddlers out of the playpen angry
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2006
ignore her blue kiss kiss She's just had a tough exam today cheesy cheesy
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2006
dang! baby gurl shocked shocked first tyme I've actually seen U this mad! awwww come her for a hug kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Ciaralover(f): 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2006
Well defend her with out puttin my nae in ya pussy!!
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2006
@Mamaput kiss

U're the sensible One kiss kiss
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2006
and U also back out from ma bixnix Ciara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Efani(m): 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2006
ok im out
enough ladies
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2006
You ran to defend Eve - I come to defend Rhodalyn

Awwwww bless U baby gurl kiss kiss how absolutely Cute kiss kiss
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Ciaralover(f): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2006
LOL i meant Rhod when i said "do u think hell is ma place and whatever" so why dont u shut ur ass up now!!
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2006
Efani, it's nothing we cant handle wink we've gone thru better deals cheesy ask baby gurl cheesy
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2006
and U do just that as well Ciarawannabe!! shut da fxxk Up!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Ciaralover(f): 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2006
LOL Rhod i am done wit u so y dont u keep it shut!!
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by 2cantango(f): 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2006
Ciaralover:

Well defend her with out puttin my nae in ya pussy!!

Wash ya mouth ya filthy biitch lipsrsealed

I'm very particular about what goes near my pussy - trust me, no amount of money would get your name anywhere near it - dumb a$$ fool. angry

Now scatter away and watch how you talk to adults before ya Mama has to come and deal with ya angry that's right, ya playpen is over there - get in it grin
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2006
and could U stop Calling me ''Rhod''? it doesnt Sound cuul coming from Ur lips cool Only my ''loved'' Ones are expected to Call me that cool
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2006
Lmao baby gurl cheesy cheesy im dying with laughter here cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy play-pen innit?? cheesy cheesy damn funny!
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Ciaralover(f): 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2006
well bitch i am smelling ya pussy from all the way over here!!I guess u are the filthy one now!!
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2006
U are the damn bloody filthy One Ciarawannabe!!!!!!! and watch how U talk to 2c angry
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Ciaralover(f): 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2006
First of all i am a loving person, we all got our bad side so keep yall ghanian mouth shut and go eat somee FUFU and choked on it idiot!!
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by 2cantango(f): 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2006
Ciaralover:

well bitch i am smelling ya pussy from all the way over here!!I guess u are the filthy one now!!

Dumb a$$, are you a lesbian? fool admits she knows what pussy smells like - try closin ya legs biitch, it might tone the stench down a bit.

If that fails - change ya damn nappy grin
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2006
Lmao baby gurl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by 2cantango(f): 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2006
Lol baby girl - this is actually fun.

I see everyone likes to talk crap in NL

So when in Rome wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by trumic(m): 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2006
Eve, your site is like tight(very nice), n im flattered i feature on it, i now believe this thing with shishi is for real but i still hope to sweep u off your feet tho,

nice pictures too, hot kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2006
@Ciarawannabe
Gurl, do U actually go to a special skuul to be this stupid?? and for Ur information i dont eat fufu!
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2006
@ma baby gurl kiss

yeah!! baby gurl cheesy really fun cheesy

do as the Romans do wink kiss kiss
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by mamaput(f): 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2006
Well i smell Oga coming here to ban some people  embarassed
I hope he dose not see this but if he dose see sme of you in an hour or tomorrow. grin
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Ciaralover(f): 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2006
[b]Now i am a lesbian, i thought u were the one!!Please i dont even agree wit tha lesbian shit so please dont put ma name and lesbian in the same sentence.
What the Heq is nappy is that even a word u blackgirlwannabe!!When was the last time u shave ur pussy, the hair are soo long they are turning gray!![/b]According to ma dog bcuz ma dog said u Bleep him behind the flea market!!
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by bluenubian(f): 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2006
ciarafaker

now u have gone tooo far, u really need to shut the crap up, u make no sense and evry time u say something u sound even more stupid minute by minute

sincerely speaking
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2006
lol mamput cheesy cheesy i bet im first on da list lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2006
GuSH!!! Ciarawannabe, U sound more and more silly as U keep On posting embarassed

U're a Canker, an Open wound embarassed
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by 2cantango(f): 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2006
Ciaralover:

[b]Now i am a lesbian, i thought u were the one!!Please i don't even agree wit tha lesbian rubbish so please don't put ma name and lesbian in the same sentence.
What the Heq is nappy is that even a word u blackgirlwannabe!!When was the last time u shave your pussy, the hair are soo long they are turning gray!![/b]According to ma dog bcuz ma dog said u mess him behind the flea market!!

Lmfao - she doesn't even know what a nappy is cheesy cheesy cheesy

You'll learn more when Mama lets ya go to playgroup grin

Wow, you must be Dr Dolittle's love child - what else does ya dog tell ya - damn crazy a$$ shiit undecided grin

NL is becomin LoopeyLand grin

For someone who claims to be so against lesbians, you're certainly payin a lot of attention to ma pussy - filthy freak lipsrsealed
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2006
damn!! baby gurl U're Sooooo good at this kiss kiss and so is blue kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. / Who Is Your Nairaland Val?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.