Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,237 members, 7,867,632 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! (17471 Views)

Why Roki And Hoti Did Not Make Da Bomb: 2011 Miss Nairaland 14 Lists / Aye: Were All Da Hot Boiz On nairaland At! / Confess Your Love For Eve Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by bluenubian(f): 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2006
rhoda
u did lovely, she has been silenced, she doesnt have anything else to say, but dont worry , i know she'll be back after she fuels up with her holyghost fluid, but i know u can handle her, that will teach her not to mess with u.
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by BigShishi(m): 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2006
rhoda , u need to get at ciara urself no more blue and im not gettn invlved no more
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by bluenubian(f): 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2006
shishi

i didnt do anything, werent u reading the post, rhoda did it all,
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by BigShishi(m): 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2006
lblue i honestly dont know how i got involved, oh yeah diddy called me out angry
y'all just handle ur BIZ and keep keepn on, im out
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Ciaralover(f): 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2006
name and that old lady over!!i am gonna look fa eve and ma other girls!!
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Ciaralover(f): 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2006
Yep i am about to go home, after me and my friend eat some rice and palava sauce!!
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by DaHitler(m): 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2006
All of you guys know that Ciaralover is right, and you are all dead wrong. Leave it to the nairaland piggins to find something to hate on. Its not right guys. grin
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by BigShishi(m): 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2006
ciara and eve, first ladies of CAMP SHISH, rHODA STRODA, WHATEVA

I LOVE YA EVE, 4 REAL
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Ciaralover(f): 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2006
Afeni:

All of you guys know that Ciaralover is right, and you are all dead wrong. Leave it to the nairaland piggins to find something to hate on. Its not right guys. grin
Thank u soo much!!

Yo Big ShiShi wher is ya girlfriend eve at, i miss her!!!
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by BigShishi(m): 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2006
Haters hate, playaz play one thing's for sure, wheN it comes to Eve, Big shish don't play,

EVE REMEMBER I 'LL ALWAYS GOT UR BACK BUMBLE BEE!!!!! I JUST HAD TO SAY IT AGAIN HERE, COS I DNT WANNA GET BANNED NO MORE
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by DaHitler(m): 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2006
You call that a story? Did you make it out of kindergarten?
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by BigShishi(m): 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin -, NOW GET OUT angry
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by BigShishi(m): 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2006
cIARA, SHE COMING SOONER THAN U THINK cool
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by chosenbabe(f): 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2006
Afeni:

You call that a story? Did you make it out of kindergarten?

Lol, now datz funny
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by BigShishi(m): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2006
, 8ers 8ers ars sum real mutha , fat faces!! ;d
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Ciaralover(f): 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2006
U sure do love her!!only one problem i am getting Jelous!!
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Ciaralover(f): 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2006
why did she go? is it b/c these cats were haitin on her, dont she know i got her back!!
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by bluenubian(f): 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2006
yeah right u really think she's gonna come out, keep dreaming
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Ciaralover(f): 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2006
was i talking to u, dont u have any manners at this kind of age.the only reason u saying shit b/c ya dog rhod here,if she wasnt u probably wont be typing bull.Yes i heard rhod is ya nairaland babysitter!!!how cool
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by diddy4(m): 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2006
@ciaralover

i dont know if u know dat ciaragirl and eveseh r d same people. i guess not. oops. my bad.
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by Ciaralover(f): 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2006
diddy4:

@ciaralover

i don't know if u know that ciaragirl and eveseh r d same people. i guess not. oops. my bad.
SOOOOOOOOOOO!!!WHATS THE BIG DEAL!!Why are u even telling me!!
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by diddy4(m): 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2006
well eveseh has multiple personality disorder. why doz she have two ids. take her and yourself to a mental clinic
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by bluenubian(f): 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2006
see they dont care or know that she has a problem,, because they have a problem too
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by bluenubian(f): 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2006
found it
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by eveseh(f): 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2006
hi ciaralover,

and blue,who has a problem?

diddy,what's ya problem??
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by bluenubian(f): 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2006
oh so u are back,
hey eve, mydarling, love,

aww everyone was her hating on u and i was the only one defending u

if u believe me then u are really stupid
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by diddy4(m): 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2006
speaking of d devil

evesh i said u have a problem. whatchu gon do. becuzz rhoddy is offline dats y u r here abi.
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by bluenubian(f): 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2006
yeah that chicken, have serious problem, watch her run again
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by diddy4(m): 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2006
yep

run chicken run.
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by bluenubian(f): 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2006
see what did i tell u, she's gone

but as soon as we are off for 15 mins she ll be back
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by diddy4(m): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2006
dont worry eve. im gonn@ be leaving in a few minutes shaa.
Re: Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! by eveseh(f): 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2006
lol,becos she's not here that's why am online lol,u are a big fool diddy let me tell u,i thought u were someone good,

well she'll come and meet me here am not afriad of her,maybe u are that's why u are here keeping her back
how much will she pay u huh?

blue,am not that stupid i cant even believe u,so u are now my own hater?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. / Who Is Your Nairaland Val?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.